Get 15% Instant Discount up to Rs 500 on a minimum transaction of Rs 1,000
Offer is applicable on ICICI Bank Credit Card
Customers can avail this offer only 3 times in a calendar month
The Offer is applicable on all Paytm Deals Partner Outlets.
How to avail the Offer?
Go to Paytm Mobile app or www.paytm.com
Click on ‘Paytm Deals’ under ‘Save Money with Paytm and Pay Bills’ section
Claim the Offer for free and pay the bill at the outlet
At the time of billing, proceed to make the payment using an ICICI Bank Credit
Card and the discount will be auto-applied on the bill.
Offer is valid till June 30’ 2023.
- Customers will be eligible for 15% OFF up to Rs. 500 on Paytm Deals for payment using credit card issued by ICICI BANK.
- Offer is valid on ICICI BANK Credit Card only.
- Offer is not applicable on ICICI Amazon Credit Card.
- The minimum payment amount paid using ICICI Bank Credit Card should be equal to or more than INR 1000 to qualify for a discount of 15%
- Offer is applicable on all Paytm Deals Partner Outlets
- Customers can avail this offer only 3 times in a calendar month.
- The maximum discount that can be availed per ICICI BANK Credit per transaction will be Rs. 500.
- Discount will be calculated only on the amount paid via ICICI BANK Credit Card
- Customers making payments through any other Bank cards will not be eligible for this offer.
- The campaign will run from 1st April ’2023 to 30th June 2023. However, ICICI BANK and Paytm reserve the right to extend or cut short the offer at their discretion.
- In case of any query regarding an instant discount from ICICI BANK, kindly reach out to Paytm or ICICI BANK by 30th June 2023. No query regarding the Instant Discount from the Bank will be entertained post 30th June 2023.
- Go to Paytm Mobile App or www.paytm.com
- Click on ‘Paytm Deals’ under ‘Save Money with Paytm and Pay Bills’ section
- Claim the offer for free and Pay bill at the outlet
- At the time of billing Proceed to make payment through ICICI BANK Credit Card and the discount will be auto-applied on the bill.