Do your 1st UPI transaction of minimum Rs 100 through PayLater and get Rs 100 Uber Gift Card
Here is how you could activate your PayLater Account and start enjoying up to 45 days credit at no interest!
Step 1: Log in to iMobile app
Step 2: Select Accounts & Deposits > PayLater Account > Apply Now
You can use your PayLater UPI ID (pl.xxxxx@icici) for doing the following UPI payments:
- Online shopping (Amazon, Flipkart etc)
- Cab bookings (Ola, Uber)
- Hotel Booking, Bus, train and flight tickets
- Bill payment (electricity, DTH, landline, etc.)
- Offline store UPI payments
Offer valid from August 1, 2019 to December 31, 2019.
Terms and Condition
- "Alliance Partner/Vendor" shall mean Uber, who has entered into an alliance agreement with ICICI Bank Limited (“ICICI Bank “) for the purpose of providing the Offer.
- "PayLater" shall mean instant digital credit facility financed/to be financed by ICICI Bank to the PayLater Customer(s), which enables the eligible PayLater Customer(s) to make payments for purchases made on ICICI Bank Platform and repay such facility/loan/amount within a specified time period, with or without interest, as per the terms and conditions agreed between the eligible PayLater Customer(s) and ICICI Bank.
- "Customer/s" for the purpose of this Offer shall mean all customers who have opened their PayLater account on or after August 1, 2019 on iMobile/internet banking or Pockets.
- Channel" shall mean ICICI Bank iMobile app. All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms ("Terms") shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
- "Offer" shall mean giving an Uber gift card of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One hundred only) to customers who complete their first UPI transaction of minimum Rs. 100/- (Rupees One hundred only) on any merchant using PayLater account
- "Offer Period" shall mean the period commencing from August 1, 2019 to December 31, 2019, both days inclusive.
- “Gift card” shall mean gift card worth INR 100/- (Rupees One hundred only) from the Alliance Partner
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to the ICICI Bank’s mobile banking facility/service.
- "Products" shall mean the goods/benefits/facilities offered by the Alliance Partner.
- "Void Transaction" shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been cancelled /rejected /unsuccessful by the Alliance Partner.
- “Secure Inbox” shall mean the inbox present in the logged in section of retail internet banking portal of the Customer.
- All Customers who have successfully made their first Unified Payments Interface (“UPI”) merchant payment, of Rs 100/- (Rupees One hundred only) or more during the Offer Period and have paid through their PayLater account to any merchant will be eligible for the Offer.
- Every day during the Offer Period the first two hundred (200) Customers who carry out their first UPI transaction worth Rs. 100 (Rupees One hundred only) or more on any merchant using PayLater Account which are opened on or after August 01, 2019 to December 31, 2019) will be eligible for the Gift Card.
- Gift card can be used only once within the Offer Period by the Customer.
- Convenience fees and/or any additional amount levied by the Alliance Partner shall be borne by the Customer.
- Gift card is valid only on the Uber app.
- If lost/misused, Gifts card cannot be replaced, resold, exchanged for points or cash and cannot be re-validated once past expiry date.
- Not valid on invalid transactions or failed transactions.
- Customer will get the Gift Card with the respective gift code in their Secured Inbox within 60 ( sixty ) days after the Offer Period.
- No two Offers on PayLater can be clubbed together.
- Participation in the Offer by the Customer/s is on a voluntary basis.
- Offer is not valid for ICICI bank and Alliance Partner employees.
- Payment of credit card bill and peer to peer fund transfer through UPI will not be considered as eligible transactions for this offer.
III. Steps to avail the offer:
- Login to iMobile app
- Select “Accounts & Deposits”
- If PayLater account not activated, activate PayLater account, post activation to select ‘UPI’ as the payment option and place order to initate and carry out a successful payment to a merchant.
IV. Steps to avail/redeem the Gift Card:
Please follow these steps to redeem the Gift Card in the Uber app:
- Go to the payment section in the Uber app
- Tap "Add Payment Method" and select "Gift Card"
- Enter your gift code
- You can now see Uber credits added to your account
V. General Terms prescribed by Uber
- Once a gift card is added to an Uber account, it can't be transferred. You can't reload a gift card but you can add as many gift cards as you like with each up to a maximum of Rs 10,000.
- Valid for a period of 36 months from the date of activation and shall expire if not availed within the validity period.
- Gift card can only be added through the Uber app; Gift cards are redeemable across both Uber & Uber Eats app.
- Gift cards are available within India in cities where Uber or Uber Eats is available.
- Uber Gift Cards can also be redeemed partially, as many times as the user wishes to until its balance is consumed or the Gift Card expires, whichever is earlier.
- Some in-store and corporate offers may not be valid on this card.
- Uber Gift Cards cannot be returned/refunded.
- This Gift Card can be redeemed when setting up a new Uber account. Also redeemable on an existing account by applying the code noted on the card to that account.
- In case you face any issues with Uber, please reach out to Uber support via help.uber.com, or under the help section of the app.
VI. General Terms prescribed by ICICI Bank
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the gift or of the products under the Offer provided by the Vendor.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the Customers due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of the Customers. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the Customers.
- All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the Offer, if any, shall be addressed to Vendor (i.e Uber in this Offer) directly at the Vendor’s Website without any reference to ICICI Bank. The same shall be addressed by Vendor, only as mentioned on their Website.
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank and shall be addressed directly by the Vendor.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on Products for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- If the Customer ceases to be a Customer at any time during the currency of the Offer Period, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to Customer.
- The ICICI Bank Customer(s) may avail the Offer during the Offer Period or until the Gift lasts with ICICI Bank whichever is earlier. This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other Offer that may be made available to the ICICI Bank or its Customer/s. The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- This Offer is not valid for Void Transactions.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/damage/claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any products availed by Customers under the Offer offered provided by the concerned Vendor.
- The Offer is subject to applicable Indian laws and such other terms and conditions as may be stipulated by ICICI Bank.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to approach any other court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction.
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the Products offered by the concerned Vendor. Any dispute or claim regarding the Products and Offer must be resolved with the concerned Vendor without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the concerned Vendor or Customers from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or otherwise by the use of the internet banking facility.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the Products.
- ICICI Bank has the right to withdraw the Offer without any prior notice.