Terms and Condition
- “Alliance Partner\Vendor" shall mean Goibibo, a travel aggregator brand owned by Ibibo group, who has entered into an alliance agreement with ICICI Bank Limited (“ICICI Bank “) for the purpose of providing the Offer.
- "Customer" shall mean a person to whom communication about this Offer, defined hereinafter, through email, image notification, text notification and email is sent across by ICICI Bank, a person who has created a PayLater account with ICICI Bank Limited (“ICICI Bank”) and is an Indian Resident.
- “Eligible Customers” shall be those Customers which will meet the Eligibility Criteria as defined herein under.
- "PayLater" shall mean the instant digital credit facility provided by ICICI Bank to the Customer(s), which enables the Customer(s) to make payments for purchases made on ICICI Bank platform and repay such facility/loan/amount within a specified time period, with or without interest, as per the terms and conditions agreed between the Paylater Customer(s) and ICICI Bank.
- “Offer" shall mean giving 20% instant discount to Customer who successfully completes booking a domestic hotel on the Alliance Partner application (“Alliance Partner app”) using ICICI Bank PayLater.
- "Offer Period" shall mean the period commencing from October 15, 2019 and ending on January 31, 2020, both days inclusive.
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to ICICI Bank's internet banking facility.
- "Website" shall mean the website of ICICI Bank. i.e. icicibank.com/PayLater
- “Cancelation Protection” shall mean an additional charge levied by the Alliance Partner in lieu of which Customers can cancel hotel booking in future without any other charges.
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms (“Terms”) shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
II. Eligibility Criteria
- All Customers who successfully complete booking a domestic hotel with minimum value of Rs. 3000/- on Alliance Partner app, using ICICI Bank PayLater as payment option available on check out screen for payment of the transaction amount will get 20% instant discount.First 3000 Customers to complete the transaction shall become eligible to receive the discount
III. Steps to avail the Offer
In order to participate in the Offer:
- Download and open the Alliance Partner App on smartphone
- To avail the instant discount offer, the Customer needs to be logged-in
- Select the desired domestic hotel and room
- On review page, under “Offers”, enter the code “GOICICIPL”
- Click on “Proceed” to get redirected to the payments page
- Choose “ICICI Bank Pay Later” from the list of payment options
- Enter the OTP to complete the payment
- Customers who have registered for Paylater using ICICI Bank mobile app will be eligible to avail the offer.
IV. Other terms and Conditions -
- Instant discount will be calculated exclusive of convenience fee, Insurance, zero Cancellation Protection, taxes & ancillaries fee
- No two offers on PayLater can be clubbed together.
- Participation in the Offer by the Customer/s is applicable non a voluntary basis.
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- The PayLater discount Offer will not be applicable in case if the customer attempts but is not able to complete transaction on Alliance partner’s app using ICICI Bank Paylater option available on check out screen.
- The offer will be limited to once per customer during the entire Offer Period.
- Offer is valid on select hotels only
- Offer is not valid on same day & same day + 1 check-ins
- GoCash+/GoCash cannot be applied
- The Offer can be availed only in Offer Period.
Terms Prescribed by Alliance Partner for the Offer
- Alliance Partner reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether
- Alliance Partner is the sole authority for interpretation of these terms
- Alliance Partner shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure event
- Customers, who are travel agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customers and Alliance Partner reserves the right to deny the Offer against such bookings and to cancel such bookings. For such cases, Alliance Partner will not refund the booking amount
- In no event the entire liability of Alliance Partner under this Offer shall exceed the amount of discount under this Offer.
- Alliance Partner shall not be liable to for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the Offer
- Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Delhi
The Customers agree to be bound by the terms & conditions contained herein. Without a Customer being required to do any further act, he/she shall be deemed to have read, understood and unconditionally accepted the terms & conditions herein
V. General Terms and conditions prescribed by ICICI Bank
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the goods or services provided by the Alliance Partner under the Offer.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the Customers due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of the Customers. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the Customers.
- All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the Offer, if any, shall be addressed to Alliance Partner directly at the Alliance Partner’s Website without any reference to ICICI Bank. The same shall be addressed by Alliance Partner, only as mentioned on their Website.
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank and shall be addressed directly by the Alliance Partner.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on goods or services for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank/Alliance Partner reserve the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- If the Customer ceases to be a Customer at any time during the currency of the Offer Period, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to Customer.
- The ICICI Bank Customer(s) may avail the Offer during the Offer Period. This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other Offer that may be made available to the ICICI Bank or its Customer/s.
- This Offer is not valid for void transactions.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/damage/claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods or services availed by Customers under the Offer offered provided by the Alliance Partner.
- The Offer is subject to applicable Indian laws and such other terms and conditions as may be stipulated by ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to approach any other court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction.
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods or services offered by the Alliance Partner. Any dispute or claim regarding the goods or services and Offer must be resolved with Alliance Partner without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the Alliance Partner or Customers from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or otherwise by the use of the internet banking facility.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein, ICICI Bank reserves the right at any time at its absolute discretion without prior notice to vary, withdraw, cancel, or invalidate the discount offer, without having to give a reason thereof, and without compensation whatsoever. Further, ICICI Bank has the discretion to reject any claim in the event of irregularity, discrepancy, or dispute, and its decision shall be final, conclusive and binding.