Terms and Condition
- "Alliance Partner" shall mean Bigtree Entertainment Pvt. Ltd., who has entered into an alliance agreement with ICICI Bank Ltd. (“ICICI Bank”) for purpose of providing the Offer.
- "PayLater" shall mean instant digital credit facility financed/to be financed by ICICI Bank to the PayLater Customer/(s), which enables the eligible Customer(s), as defined below, to make payments for purchases and repay such facility/loan/amount within a specified time period, with or without interest, as per the terms and conditions agreed between the eligible Customer(s) and ICICI Bank.
- "Customer/s" for the purpose of this Offer shall mean value banking, privilege banking or wealth banking customers of ICICI Bank, who use PayLater for making payments.
- "Offer", as further described in the Offer Construct, shall mean provision of a Gift Voucher to the Customers upon transacting using PayLater as per these terms and conditions, during the Offer Period.
- "Offer Period" shall mean the period commencing from January 1, 2020 to March 31, 2020, both days inclusive.
- “Gift Voucher” shall mean the voucher worth INR 100 (One hundred rupees only) which can be availed only on the Alliance Partner’s website in.bookmyshow.com or on the mobile application of the Alliance Partner.
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to the ICICI Bank’s facilities/services, as available at www.icicibank.com.
- "Products" shall mean the goods/benefits/facilities offered by the Alliance Partner.
- "Void Transaction" shall mean any transaction/attempted transaction wherein either the transaction has not taken place or the transaction has taken place but has been cancelled /rejected /unsuccessful by the Alliance Partner.
- “Secure Inbox” shall mean the inbox present in the logged in section of retail internet banking portal of the Customer.
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms ("Terms") shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
II. Offer Construct:
- First 5000 Customers who transact for at least 5 times or more (with a minimum transaction value of Rs 100 per transactions) using PayLater in a particular calendar month, during the Offer Period, will receive a Gift Voucher.
- The entire value of Gift Voucher has to be redeemed in one purchase before the end of validity period, as mentioned on the Gift Voucher or as mentioned in the communication.
- All eligible Customers will receive the Gift Voucher in their Secure Inbox within 90 (ninety) days from the last day of the Offer Period.
- If lost, Gifts Vouchers cannot be replaced. Gift Vouchers cannot be resold, exchanged for points and cannot be re-validated once past expiry date.
- Gift Voucher can be redeemed for online ticket booking with any of the cinemas/venue box offices partnering with the Alliance Partner, only on the Alliance Partner’s website in.bookmyshow.com or mobile application, and cannot be redeemed directly at the cinema/venue box office
- Convenience fees and/or any additional amount levied by the Alliance Partner shall be borne by the Customer.
III. Steps to Redeem
- Log on to in.bookmyshow.com or BookMyShow mobile application.
- Select location, event, venue, show date, time and seats of your preference.
- On payment page, click on the “More Payment Options” and click on the "Gift Voucher" tab to enter the Gift Voucher coupon code, as mentioned in the Gift Voucher, in the text box that appears & click on "Apply" button to avail the offer.
Note: At the end of the successful purchase, “Booking ID” gets generated which may need to be exchanged at the Cinema/Venue Box Office for actual tickets.
Email/SMS confirmation will be sent on the email address/mobile number provided while completing the purchase.
IV. General Terms prescribed by ICICI Bank
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the Gift or of the Products under the Offer provided by the Alliance Partner.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the Customers due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of the Customers. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the Customers.
- All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the Offer, if any, shall be addressed to Alliance Partner directly at the Alliance Partner’s website without any reference to ICICI Bank. The same shall be addressed by Alliance Partner, only as mentioned on their website.
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank and shall be addressed directly by the Alliance Partner.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on products for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank/Alliance Partner reserve the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- If the Customer ceases to be a Customer at any time during the currency of the Offer Period, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to Customer.
- The ICICI Bank Customer(s) may avail the Offer during the Offer Period or until the Gift Vouchers lasts with ICICI Bank whichever is earlier. This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other Offer that may be made available to the ICICI Bank or its Customer/s. The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- This Offer is not valid for Void Transactions.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/damage/claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any Products availed by Customers under the Offer offered provided by the concerned Alliance Partner.
- The Offer is subject to applicable Indian laws and such other terms and conditions as may be stipulated by ICICI Bank.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to approach any other court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction.
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the Products offered by the concerned Alliance Partner. Any dispute or claim regarding the Products and Offer must be resolved with the concerned Alliance Partner without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the concerned Alliance Partner or Customers from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or otherwise by the use of the internet banking facility.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the Products.