Corporate Internet Banking Payment Gateway Offer
Do your first payment transaction, using the ICICI Bank Corporate Internet Banking Payment Gateway.
Offer period till: June 30, 2021
Make your first payment transaction using ICICI Bank Corporate Internet Banking payment gateway and win a Zomato voucher worth Rs 250.
Now simplify all your payment needs using ICICI Bank Corporate Internet Banking payment gateway. Experience a quick way of settling dues across e-commerce platforms, for your tax payment needs like GST Bill Payment or pay your utility bills directly from your Current Account.
Make your 1st transaction using Corporate Internet Banking Payment Gateway and get a Zomato voucher worth Rs 250.
- Offer valid only on the first transaction done using Corporate Internet Banking Payment Gateway
- Offer Period: May 01 to June 30, 2021
- A customer is eligible for a maximum of 1 voucher during the offer period.
- The eligible offer winners will receive Rs 250 Zomato voucher through e-mail on their registered e-mail ID within 60 working days after the offer end date.
Follow these steps
- Visit any merchant site and select Internet Banking as a payment option on the payment gateway
- Select ‘ICICI Bank’ as your preferred banking option
- Select ‘ICICI Bank Corporate A/C’ and enter your Corporate Internet Banking Login ID and Password to pay.
Know your Login ID Generate Password
Watch video to learn how to use ICICI Bank Corporate Internet Banking payment gateway
- "Alliance Partner" shall mean Zomato Private Ltd., who has entered into an alliance agreement with ICICI Bank Limited (“ICICI Bank”) for the purpose of providing the Offer.
- "Customer/s" for the purpose of this Offer shall mean value banking, privilege banking or wealth banking Current Account customers of ICICI Bank who have received communication from ICICI Bank in the form of SMS, notification or email about this Offer.
- "Offer" shall mean such discount(s) /benefit(s) provided by the Alliance Partner to Customers on purchase of Products using the Channel, during the Offer Period.
- "Offer Period" shall mean the period commencing from May 1, 2021 till June 30, 2021. both days inclusive.
- “Gift card” shall mean gift cards worth INR 250 (Two hundred and fifty) from the Alliance Partner.
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to the ICICI Bank’s digital banking facility/service.- https://www.icicibank.com/managed-assets/docs/terms-condition/CIB_tnc.pdf
- "Products" shall mean the goods/benefits/facilities offered by the Alliance Partner.
- “Registered E Mail Id” shall mean email id available of the Customer.
- "Website" shall mean the following Website of the Alliance Partner – http://www.zomato.com
- "Void Transaction" shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been cancelled /rejected /unsuccessful by the Alliance Partner.
- "Channel" shall mean Corporate Internet Banking(CIB).
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms ("Terms") shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
- “Alliance Partner” for the Zomato Offer shall mean Zomato Private Limited.
- “Zomato Offer” shall mean the issuance of a Gift Voucher by the Alliance Partner to the Winner.
- “Website” for the Zomato Offer shall refer to www.zomato.com, and “mobile app” refers to the mobile application of the Alliance Partner.
- “Gift Voucher” shall mean a voucher worth INR 250 (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only) which can be redeemed only on the Website or mobile application of the alliance partner
Eligibility criterion for Zomato Offer:
- Current Account customers who have done their 1st Payment Gateway Transaction using CIB Platform
- Minimum Transaction value is Rs 500/-
- Eligible Customers will receive their gift card within 60 (sixty) days from the date of transaction or from the last day of the Offer, whichever is later via SMS or Email.
- Convenience fees and/or any additional amount levied by the Alliance Partner shall be borne by the Customer.
Other terms and conditions applicable on Zomato Offer:
- The Gift Voucher shall be applicable only on orders above INR 129
- The Gift voucher code is unique and valid once per customer
Customer Escalation Process for the voucher:
In case of any query pertaining to customer queries/complaints please call customer care or email at email@example.com.
- Winners will receive communication from ICICI Bank with the unique voucher codes via SMS/Email on their mobile number or on their email ID registered with ICICI Bank within 60 days of the date of transaction
- Winners will go to Zomato website or App to place the order
- Winners shall place an order from a restaurant of the Customer’s choice
- On the payment page, the Customer shall click on the “Apply promo code“ option
- The Customers shall enter the unique gift voucher code as sent in E – mail to avail the offer
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the Gift or of the Products under the Offer provided by the Alliance Partner.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the Customers due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of the Customers. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the Customers.
- All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the Offer, if any, shall be addressed to Alliance Partner directly at the Alliance Partner’s Website without any reference to ICICI Bank. The same shall be addressed by Alliance Partner, only as mentioned on their Website.
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank and shall be addressed directly by the Alliance Partner.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on Products for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank/Alliance Partner reserve the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- If the Customer ceases to be a Customer at any time during the currency of the Offer Period, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to Customer.
- The ICICI Bank Customer(s) may avail the Offer during the Offer Period or until the Gift lasts with ICICI Bank whichever is earlier. This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other Offer that may be made available to the ICICI Bank or its Customer/s. The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-cashable.
- This Offer is not valid for Void Transactions.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/damage/claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any Products availed by Customers under the Offer offered provided by the concerned Alliance Partner.
- The Offer is subject to applicable Indian laws and such other terms and conditions as may be stipulated by ICICI Bank.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to approach any other court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction.
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the Products offered by the concerned Alliance Partner. Any dispute or claim regarding the Products and Offer must be resolved with the concerned Alliance Partner without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the concerned Alliance Partner or Customers from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or otherwise by the use of the internet banking facility.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the Products.
- ICICI Bank has the right to withdraw the Offer without any prior notice.