Terms and conditions for Zomato Offer
Definitions for the Zomato Offer -
- “Alliance Partner” for the Zomato Offer shall mean Zomato Private Limited.
- “Zomato Offer” shall mean the issuance of a Gift Voucher by the Alliance Partner to the Winner.
- “Website” for the Zomato Offer shall refer to www.zomato.com, and “mobile app” refers to the mobile application of the Alliance Partner.
- “Gift Voucher” shall mean a voucher worth INR 250 (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only) which can be redeemed only on the Website or mobile application of the alliance partner
Eligibility criterion for Zomato Offer:
- Current Account customers who have done their 1st Bill Pay Transaction using CIB or InstaBIZ Platform
- Minimum Transaction value is Rs 500/-
- Eligible Customers will receive their gift card within 60 (sixty) days from the date of transaction or from the last day of the Offer, whichever is later via SMS or Email.
- Convenience fees and/or any additional amount levied by the Alliance Partner shall be borne by the Customer.
How to redeem?
- Winners will receive communication from ICICI Bank with the unique voucher codes via SMS/Email on their mobile number or on their email ID registered with ICICI Bank within 60 days of the date of transaction
- Winners will go to Zomato website or App to place the order
- Winners shall place an order from a restaurant of the Customer’s choice
- On the payment page, the Customer shall click on the “Apply promo code“ option
- The Customers shall enter the unique gift voucher code as sent in E – mail to avail the offer
Other terms and conditions applicable on Zomato Offer:
- The Gift Voucher shall be applicable only on orders above INR 129
- The Gift voucher code is unique and valid once per customer
Customer Escalation Process for the voucher:
In case of any query pertaining to customer queries/complaints please call customer care or email at email@example.com.