Terms and Condition
- “Alliance Partner” shall mean “Yatra”, who has entered into an alliance agreement with ICICI Bank for purpose of providing the
- “ICICI Bank Net Banking User” shall mean a person who holds an ICICI Bank savings account, depository account(s) and/or any other type of account(s), so maintained with ICICI Bank which are eligible account(s) for purposes of ICICI Bank Net Banking Service(s) and who has received communication from ICICI Bank with respect to the Offer.
- “ICICI Bank Net Banking Service(s) “shall mean internet banking services of ICICI Bank offered to ICICI Bank Net Banking User.
- The offer will be applicable on the use of ICICI Bank Internet Banking services on ICICI Bank payment gateway, whether provided by ICICI Bank, or any other service providers appointed by ICICI Bank . Alliance partner can use other gateway for the above said promotion if the ICICI Bank gateway is down or if the gateway is having functional issues on mutual Also Alliance partner to ensure that the site is not down or shut down during the promotion period as defined above.
- “Offer” shall mean such discount(s) /benefit(s) provided by Yatra on purchase of any products on Yatra using ICICI Bank Internet Banking option during the Offer
- “Offer Period” shall mean the period commencing every Sunday form August 05 - October 28, 2018 both days
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to ICICI Bank’s Internet banking facility/
- “Products/Services” shall mean the goods/benefits/facilities offered by the
- “Website” shall mean the following website of the Alliance Partner ieyatra.com.
- “Void Transaction” shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been cancelled /rejected /unsuccessful by Alliance partner
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms (“Terms”) shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
- Domestic Flights: Flat Rs 1,000 Off (Minimum booking value of Rs 6,000).
- The availability of the offer to the customer is on the basis of following premises
- Valid on ICICI Bank Internet Banking valid from August 05, 2018 -October 28, 2018 both days inclusive. ( Every Sunday)
- To avail this offer the customer must use promo code ICICINB18 at the time of payment.
- Participation in the Offer by the ICICI Bank Internet Banking customers is on a voluntary basis.
- The ICICI Bank Internet Banking customers may avail the Offer during the Offer Period.
- This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other Offer that may be made available to the ICICI Internet Banking customers by the Alliance Partner.
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- The Offer is not valid for Void Transactions.
- Steps to avail the offer
- Login into Yatra account via link : https://www.yatra.com/offer/details/ICICIBank-offer-icicinb18
- Select the flight ticket
- Apply coupon code and checkout
- Make payment using ICICI Bank Internet Banking
- Customer Support Matrix
- In case of any escalations the customer can reach out to email@example.com
III. Terms & Conditions as prescribed by Alliance Partner
- This offer is valid only on online confirmed domestic flight bookings made through Yatra.
- The offer will be applicable once per card.
- The offer will be valid every Sunday from August 05 - October 28, 2018. ( Both days inclusive)
- The minimum transaction amount in order to avail the offer is 6,000.
- The offer is applicable on ICICI Bank Internet Banking Option.
- On mobile app, the offer is valid on Android and iOS based devices only.
- Discounts provided under the offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer or discount extended by Yatra as part of any other arrangement.
- All government levies like sales tax, TDS, any local tax, octroi etc., shall be payable by the customer as applicable at the time the respective discounts were offered.
- In the case of refund, the discounted amount will be deducted from the total refund due.
- All tickets would be subject to availability at the time of booking and will be governed by the standard airline terms and conditions. Cancellation charges/date change penalties will be applicable as per the airline rules for all tickets purchased through this promotion.
- Yatra shall not guarantee or be held responsible or liable for any product or service offered by the Airlines which is not within the control of Yatra.
- All purchases made under the program shall be subject to applicable cancellation/date change rules. In the case of a cancellation, Yatra shall reverse the discount and the promo code will not be re-validated.
- All offers are subject to availability.
- The decision of comin all matters connected with or incidental to this offer shall be final and binding.
- All disputes arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court in Gurugram.
- ICICI Bank and Alliance partner reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
IV. Terms and conditions prescribed by ICICI Bank
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the discount / benefit or of the Products/Services under the Offer provided by Yatra.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the ICICI Bank Internet Banking user due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of the ICICI Bank Internet Banking user. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the ICICI Bank Internet Banking user.
- All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the Offer, if any, shall be addressed to Alliance Partner directly at firstname.lastname@example.org without any reference to ICICI The same shall be addressed by Alliance partner, only up to a period of 15 days after the date of transaction/purchase.
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank and shall be addressed directly by Alliance partner
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the Program Partner/s or Internet Banking user /s from the benefits of the Program if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Program or otherwise by use of the Internet Banking facility.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the goods and services or the assured gifts /
- The Program is not available wherever prohibited and / or on merchandise / products / services for which such programs cannot be offered for any reason
- All communication / notices with regard to this offer should be addressed at email@example.com. The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on products / services for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason
- ICICI Bank / Alliance partner reserve the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- If the ICICI Bank Internet Banking user ceases to be an ICICI Bank Internet Banking user at any time during the currency of the Offer Period, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to the ICICI Bank Internet Banking user.