Winter Sale with ICICI Bank Net Banking on flights.
Flat 7.5% OFF (upto Rs.10,000) on international flights.
Hurry ! This offer is valid every Sunday and Monday between January 10, 2021 - March 29, 2021. Use ICICINB for ICICI Bank Internet Banking
|Product||Min. Transaction Value||Discount|
|International Flights||Rs.20,000||Flat 7.5% OFF (max. discount Rs.10,000)|
- Offer validity : Every Sunday and Monday between January 10, 2021 - March 29, 2021
- Offer valid on ICICI Bank Internet Banking only.
- Use promo code ICICINB for ICICI Bank Internet Banking to avail this offer.
- Offer valid once per product (International flights respective), per user, per month.
- Flight offer is valid only on online confirmed bookings.
- Offer is not applicable on EMI payment option.
- This marketing program ("Programs") from Yatra and ICICI Bank is open to the selected set of ICICI Bank ("Customer(s)"/"Cardholder(s)").
- To be eligible for the offer, the customer is required to use ICICI Bank Internet Banking method for making the required booking. For clarity purpose please note ‘website bookings’ are booking which are made through the official website of Yatra i.e. www.yatra.com or through Mobile Website i.e. m.yatra.com. Mobile App booking refers to transactions that are undertaken on the Yatra website which has been downloaded as an application to the customer’s registered mobile number.
- Customers are required to visit the merchant specific terms and conditions that may be applicable on bookings made through each of the modes and get acquainted and agree with the same.
- The discount extended can be availed by the customers making a full purchase only through theirICICI Bank Internet Banking on Yatra's website www.yatra.com ("Website").
- Customers have to submit the promo code "ICICINB " in the promo code field and necessarily useICICI Bank Internet Banking for the transaction.
- Instant discount is only valid on the eligible BINs shared by Bank. If the BIN series of the card does not match with the one provided by Bank to Yatra, then the cardholder shall approach Bank and Bank shall be entitled to withhold or deny the offer to the customer.
- Discount will not be valid on cancelled tickets/bookings or for charge back transactions. Yatra Online Private Limited reserves the right to reverse the discount in case the ticket/booking is found to be cancelled later.
- This offer is not valid for travel agents. Yatra reserves the right to recover the discounted amount if such a case is brought or comes to Yatra notice.
- This offer is valid only on online bookings made on Yatra's website (www.yatra.com) and the customer is required to mention the promo code for all bookings on the website.
- All tickets will be subject to availability at the time of booking and will be governed by the standard airline terms and conditions.
- All standard Terms and Conditions (as amended from time to time) mentioned on Yatra website would apply. In case of third party services/products, customer's sole recourse against the third party services/products being provided by third party suppliers shall be with the concerned suppliers only, and shall be subject to said supplier's own terms and conditions.
- This offer is not valid for split bookings where customer makes multiple bookings to avail multiple discounts. Yatra reserves the right to recover the discounted amount or cancel the booking if such a case is brought or comes to Yatra's notice.
- All purchases made under the program shall be subject to applicable cancellation/date change rules. In case of a cancellation, Yatra shall reverse the discount and shall not provide additional discount to the customer.
- Discounts provided under the offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer or discount extended by Yatra as part of any other arrangement.
- All government levies like sales tax, TDS, any local tax, octroi etc., shall be payable by the customer as applicable at the time the respective discounts were offered.
- Customers are not bound in any way to participate in the programs. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a 'best effort basis'.
- Yatra reserves the right to modify or change any of the terms and conditions applicable to these programs/offer at any time without any prior notice.
- Any disputes arising out of this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts at Gurgaon, Haryana, India only.
- This is a limited period offer and both the partners can change the offer terms anytime