Terms and Condition
- “Alliance Partner\Vendor" shall mean ibibo Group Private Limited (Goibibo), who has entered into an alliance agreement with ICICI Bank Limited (“ICICI Bank “) for the purpose of providing the Offer.
- “Customer(s)" shall mean a person who holds an ICICI Bank savings account, loan / facility account(s), depository account(s) and/or any other type of account(s), so maintained with ICICI Bank which are eligible account(s) for purposes of ICICI Bank internet banking services and who has received communication from ICICI Bank with respect to the Offer.
- “Offer” shall mean instant discount/benefit provided by the Alliance Partner on purchase of Products/Services using ICICI Bank internet banking services.
- “Offer Period” shall mean the period commencing from January 7, 2020 to March 24, 2020, both days inclusive.
- "Void Transactions" shall mean wherein the transaction/attempted transaction is either unsuccessful or has taken place but has been rejected/ cancelled/ been unsuccessful at the website of the Alliance Partner or ICICI Bank, as the case may be.
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to the ICICI Bank’s internet banking facility/service.
- “Products and Services” shall mean the products and services offered by the Alliance Partner.
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms (“Terms”) shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
Customers to get flat 10% instant discount up to Rs 1200 on domestic flights booked on Alliance Partner’s mobile application/ mobile site /website.
How to avail the offer?
- Open the Alliance Partner’s app or log on to website (www.goibibo.com)
- Enter trip dates and select your flights to proceed to checkout.
- To avail the Offer, Customer must enter e-coupon code ‘ICICINB ’.
- Conditions in case of cancellation
- In case of full/partial cancellation the Offer stands void and Customer will not be eligible for discount.
- Alliance Partner will refund the purchase price after deducting the discount amount and any other applicable cancellation charges/penalties.
Terms & Conditions prescribed by Alliance Partner
- The Offer can be availed on domestic flight bookings done on Tuesday during the Offer Period.
- The Offer is valid for bookings made on Alliance Partner’s website, mobile site, android or iOS app only.
- The Offer is valid on one booking per card every Tuesday during the Offer Period.
- Offer is only applicable if the payment is made by the Customer using ICICI Bank internet banking facility.
- Discount will be calculated on booking amount exclusive of convenience fee, insurance, zero cancellation protection charge and any ancillary fees.
- If the Customer doesn't receive the discount, he/she can claim for the same within 3 months from the booking date. In the event the Customer fails to do so, he/she will not be eligible for any discount.
- This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer of Alliance Partner.
- Booking amount will be calculated excluding ancillary charges, insurance, etc.
- Alliance Partner and ICICI Bank reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- Any issue pertaining to this Offer, the Customer shall approach Alliance Partner and ICICI Bank shall not entertain any such claims.
- Alliance Partner and ICICI Bank are the sole authority for interpretation of these terms.
- Alliance Partner and ICICI Bank shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure event.
- Customers, who are travel agents, are barred from making bookings for their clients and Alliance Partner reserves the right to deny the Offer against such bookings and to cancel such bookings. For such cases, Alliance Partner will not refund the booking amount. In such event, ICICI Bank shall neither be liable nor responsible for refund of the booking amount.
- In no event the entire liability of Alliance Partner and ICICI Bank under this Offer shall exceed the amount of promotional discount under this Offer.
- Alliance Partner and ICICI Bank shall not be liable to for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the Offer
- The Customers agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein. Without a Customer being required to do any further act, he/she shall be deemed to have read, understood and unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions contained herein.
Terms and Conditions prescribed by ICICI Bank
- The Offer is valid only for all Customer(s) of ICICI Bank and who have received communication about the Offer from ICICI Bank, either before or during the Offer Period.
- Participation in the Offer by the Customer(s) is on a voluntary basis.
- The Customer(s) may avail the Offer during the Offer Period.
- This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other Offer that may be made available to the Customer(s).
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non - encashable.
- The Offer is not valid for Void Transactions.
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the discounts / benefits or of the Products and Services under the Offer provided by the Alliance Partner.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the Customer(s) due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of the Customer(s). Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the Customer(s).
- All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the Offer, if any, shall be addressed to Alliance Partner without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank and shall be addressed directly by the Alliance Partner.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on products / services for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- If the Customer(s) cease(s) to be a Customer(s) at any time during the currency of the Offer Period, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to such Customer(s).
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of New Delhi. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to approach any other court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction.
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the Products and Service offered by the Alliance Partner.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the concerned Alliance Partner or Customers from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer or otherwise by the use of the internet banking facility.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the Products and Services.
- ICICI Bank has the right to withdraw the Offer without any prior notice.