Terms and Condition
- "Alliance Partner" shall mean Conquest Lifestyle Private Limited, which has entered into an alliance agreement with ICICI Bank Limited ("ICICI Bank") for purpose of providing the Offer, as defined below.
- “Customers" shall mean and include resident/non-resident individuals, who shall create a Fixed Deposit, as defined below, with ICICI Bank during the Program Period, as defined below, and who doesn’t/don’t already have a retail liability relationship (savings accounts, current account or Fixed Deposit) with ICICI bank before the Program Period.
- "Fixed Deposit" for the purpose of this Offer shall mean a Fixed Deposit opened with ICICI Bank via either iMobile app, internet banking, ICICI Bank branch or phone banking by Customer/s, for a minimum value of Rs. Three lakhs (Rs.3,00,000/-)for a period of 18 months and above, during the Program Period and shall exclude any FD Xtra: FD Life (FD with free life cover), FD Xtra: FD Health (FD with free critical illness cover), Linked Fixed Deposits including Money Multiplier Fixed Deposits, Quantum Optima Fixed Deposits, Fixed Deposits opened in the name of proprietors, partnerships, companies, trusts and societies.
- “Offer” shall mean, when a new Customer opens a Fixed Deposit with ICICI Bank during the Program Period, they shall be eligible for 1 free set of Elfin Couple watches
- "Program Period” shall mean the period commencing from November 01 to November 15, 2019, both days inclusive during which Fixed Deposit is opened by the Customer.
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to ICICI Bank products and services as available on www.icicibank.com.
- “Void Transactions" shall mean wherein the Fixed Deposit has not been successfully created using ICICI Bank iMobile, Internet Banking, Branch Banking & Phone Banking or is for an amount less than Rs. Three lakhs (Rs. 3,00,000) or is the fixed deposit is of a variant specifically excluded by these terms and conditions ("Terms").
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These Terms shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
II. Offer Details
- Offer is applicable for Fixed Deposits (FDs) opened by all Customers
- Customer(s) who close the Fixed Deposit before the Program Period ends shall not be eligible for the Offer.
- The Offer is non-transferable and non-encashable.
- Each Customer is eligible for only 1 free set of Elfin Couple watches irrespective of number of Fixed Deposits created during Program Period.
III. Offer Redemption Process:
- The Elfin Couple Watches will be delivered to eligible Customer’s correspondence address within 60 working days after the end of the Program Period.
IV. Terms and Conditions applicable to the Offer prescribed by ICICI Bank
- This Offer is brought to Customers solely by Alliance Partner. ICICI Bank is only communicating this Offer on behalf of Alliance Partner.
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee/ warranty and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the discount / benefit or of the Products/Services under the Offer provided by the Alliance Partner.
- Participation in the Offer by the Customers is on a voluntary basis.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the Customer due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of such Customer. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the Customer.
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank and shall be addressed directly by the Alliance Partner without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any products or services availed by Customer/s under the Offer provided by the Alliance Partner.
- The Offer is subject to applicable Indian laws and such other terms and conditions as may be stipulated by ICICI Bank. The Offer is not available wherever the same is prohibited and/or on products / services for which such offers cannot be offered or for any reason whatsoever.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to approach any other court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the Alliance Partner or the Customer from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the goods and services by the Alliance Partner.
- ICICI Bank reserve the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- If the Customer ceases to be an ICICI Bank customer at any time during the Offer Period, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to the Customer
V. Terms and Conditions applicable to the Offer prescribed by Alliance Partner.
- If the Elfin couple watches are received in damaged condition, then they will be replaced as per mutual understanding of ICICI Bank and the Alliance Partner, once the Customer communicates the details to the Bank within 7 working days from delivery and the same are received by the Alliance Partner.
- The delivery of the Elfin couple watches shall be available only to the Customers whose registered address, as per the Bank’s records, is situated within the territory of India