Terms and Condition
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- "Alliance Partner" shall mean “Dineout who has entered into an alliance with ICICI Bank Limited (“ICICI Bank”) for purpose of providing the Offers.
- “Customer/s” for the purpose of this Offer shall mean a person who holds a valid ICICI Bank Card or holds a valid Card issued by ICICI bank and who has received communication from ICICI Bank with respect to the Offer.
- "Card" shall mean an ICICI Bank Card Credit card and/or ICICI Bank Debit Card issued by ICICI Bank
- "Card Holder/s" shall mean such customer/s to whom a Card has been issued and who is authorized to hold the Card.
- “Offer” shall mean instant discount/benefit provided by the "Alliance Partner "on purchase of Products/Services using ICICI Bank Card
- “Offer Period” shall mean the period commencing from December 01, 2019 to December 31, 2019, both days inclusive.
- "Website" shall mean the following ""website"" of the "Alliance Partner www.dineout.co.in
- "Void Transactions" shall mean wherein the transaction has taken place but has been rejected /canceled/ been unsuccessful at the ""website"" of the "Alliance Partner".
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to the ICICI Bank’s internet banking facility/service.
- “Products/Services” shall mean the products offered by the Alliance Partner at its stores.
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms (“Terms”) shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail
Terms and Conditions prescribed to ICICI Bank Card Holders:
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services offered by the Alliance Partner. Any dispute or claim regarding the services and must be resolved by the Card Holder/s with the alliance partner directly without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any products or services availed by the Card Holder/s under the alliance offered by the Alliance Partner.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the Alliance Partner or the Card Holder/s from the benefits of the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Offer or otherwise by use of the Card.
- The Card Holder/s shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated by the Alliance Partner in this regard.
- The Offer is sponsored by the Alliance Partner and the Card Holder/s shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated by the Alliance Partner in this regard.
- No substitutions or exchange of Offer, other than what is detailed in the communication sent to the Card Holder/s shall be allowed. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to substitute and/or change the Offer or any of them, without any intimation or notice, written or otherwise to the Card Holder/s.
How to Redeem:
- Download the Dineout Mobile app.
- Go to your profile (top right corner) and tap Gourmet Passport.
- Select the pack of your choice.
- Use ICICI Bank Credit/Debit Card or Netbanking to pay for your Gourmet Passport membership. Your card will be charged with the discounted amount.
Terms and Conditions of the offer:
- This offer is made solely and entirely by Times Internet Limited ("Dineout") for ICICI Bank ("Bank") Debit Card & Credit card Customers and Netbanking Customers ("Customer").
- Offer valid only at Dineout Mobile App.
- Offer is valid on the full price of Gourmet Passport Membership listed on the Dineout Mobile App and cannot used in conjunction with other offers.
- All taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues and charges payable in connection with the benefits of the offer shall be borne by the Customer and the Dineout will not be liable in manner whatsoever for any such taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues.
- Dineout reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the offer, including, extending, withdrawing or discounting the same without prior notice, at the Dineout’s sole discretion.
- By using the Offer, each such transaction of a Customer on Dineout Mobile App shall be subject to the standard legal policies of Dineout as then in force.
- This offer is non-encashable, non-negotiable and non-transferrable
- Any transaction, where in the opinion of the Bank there is reasonable evidence that the transaction is not authentic or genuine and the Customer has indulged in deceit/fraud of any nature to claim the offer; such transaction shall be excluded for the aforesaid offer.
- The Bank hold out no warranty and make no representations about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services offered by Dineout. Any issue or dispute or claim regarding the goods and services must be resolved by the Customer with Dineout directly by calling at 9212340202 without any reference to the Bank whatsoever.
- No queries will be entertained 90 days after the last day of the Offer by Dineout.
- Participation in the offer is voluntary any person doing shall be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions.
All disputes if any, arising out of or in connection with or as a result of the offer or otherwise relating hereto, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts or tribunals in Delhi only, irrespective of whether any other court or tribunal has concurrent or similar jurisdiction.