Terms and Condition
- “Alliance Partner” shall mean 1st Consult Technologies Private Limited, who has entered into an alliance agreement with ICICI Bank for purpose of providing the Offer.
- “ICICI Bank Net Banking User” shall mean a person who holds an ICICI Bank savings account, loan / facility account(s), depository account(s) and/or any other type of account(s), so maintained with ICICI Bank or its Affiliate which are eligible account(s) for purposes of ICICI Bank Net Banking Service(s) and who has received communication from ICICI Bank with respect to the Offer.
- "ICICI Bank Net Banking Service(s)" shall mean internet banking services of ICICI Bank offered to ICICI Bank Net Banking User.
- "Card" shall mean Credit card(VISA/ Mastercard/ Amex) or Debit card (VISA/Electron/Maestro), which has been issued by ICICI Bank and is valid and subsisting during the Program/Offer Period.
- "Card Holder/s" shall mean such customer/s to whom a Card has been issued and who is authorized to hold the Card.
- "Pockets" shall mean the Pockets by ICICI Bank Digital banking mobile application on which both existing ICICI bank customers and non ICICI bank customers can get onboarded. For existing ICICI Bank customer/s, onboarding can be done through their ICICI Bank internet banking user ID and password whereas for non ICICI Bank users, onboarding can be done by entering minimum details such as mobile number, name and address along with pin code, and a new ICICI Bank user ID and password can be created.
- "Pockets Wallet" It refers to ICICI Bank virtual semi closed prepaid instrument having a monthly transaction limit of Rs, 10000/-.
- "Pockets Application" refers to Pockets mobile application of ICICI Bank which can be downloaded from iOS App Store and Google Play store for Android mobile operating systems to avail products and services offered by ICICI Bank through this mobile application
- "Cash Back" shall mean the amount credited back to the Card Account, calculated as a percentage of the transaction amount arrived at on the basis of the approval/authorization code appearing on the chargeslip generated upon making a Retail Purchase.
- "Program/“Offer” shall mean such cashback(s)/ discount(s) /benefit(s) provided by the Alliance Partner on purchase of Products/Services using ICICI Bank Net Banking Services, during the Offer Period on the Website.
- “Program/Offer Period” shall mean the period commencing from 15th Nov 2017 to 31st March 2018, both days inclusive.
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to e ICICI Bank’s internet banking facility/service.
- “Products/Services” shall mean the goods/benefits/facilities offered by the Alliance Partner.
- “Website” shall mean the following website of the Alliance Partner www.goambee.com or book.goambee.com
- “Void Transaction” shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been canceled /rejected /unsuccessful by the Alliance Partner.
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms (“Terms”) shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
- FLAT 20% off on ambulance ride fare subject to a cap of Rs.500 per transaction
- Offer limited to road ambulance only. Air ambulance and other modes of transport not included in offer.
- Offer limited to ambulances booked from Hyderabad, Bangalore, Delhi & Kolkata. Ambee does not provide service in other cities.
The availability of the offer is based on the following criteria:
- To avail benefits under the Offer the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/Cardholder shall be required to make a transaction/purchase on the Website using ICICI Bank Net Banking Service(s) during the Offer Period
- The Offer is valid only for select set of ICICI Bank Net Banking User(s)/Cardholder(s) selected at the sole discretion of ICICI Bank and who have received communication about the Offer from ICICI Bank, during the Offer Period.
- Participation in the Offer by the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s/Cardholder/s is on a voluntary basis.
- The ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s/Cardholder/s may avail the Offer during the Offer Period or until the stock lasts, whichever is earlier.
- This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other Offer that may be made available to the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s/Cardholder/s by the Alliance Partner.
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- The Offer is not valid for Void Transactions
III.Steps To Avail The Offer
- Visit book.goambee.com or call 76 77 112 112
- Book an ambulance
- Ambee will send a payment link to your mobile through SMS
- Make your Payment through ICICI Bank Net Banking/ICICI Bank Credit Card or ICICI Bank Debit Card.
IV. TERMS PRESCRIBED BY THE ALLIANCE PARTNER
- Maximum discount availed will be limited to Rs.500 or 20% whichever is lesser
- Offer is limited to road ambulance services only
- Offer is limited to ambulances booked from Hyderabad, Bangalore, Delhi and Kolkata only.
- Ambee does not own any ambulances and is simply an aggregator of ambulance services. As such, Ambee does not bear any liability for any shortcomings in service of our partner ambulance providers. Ambee would not be held liable for any damages incurred by the customer in using the service.
V. GENERAL TERMS PRESCRIBED BY ICICI BANK
a) Terms prescribed by for ICICI Bank Netbanking Users & Pockets wallet
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the discount / benefit or of the Products/Services under the Offer provided by the Alliance Partner.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s/Pockets wallet due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s/Pockets wallet. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s/Pockets wallet.
- All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the Offer, if any, shall be addressed to Alliance Partner directly at +91 76 77 112 112 without any reference to ICICI Bank. The same shall be addressed by Alliance Partner, only up to a period of 7 days after the date of delivery.
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank and shall be addressed directly by the Alliance Partner.
- All communication / notices with regard to this Offer should be addressed to Alliance Partner at T-Hub, IIIT-H Campus, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana, 500032
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on products / services for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank/Alliance Partner reserve the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- If the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/Pockets wallet ceases to be a ICICI Bank Net Banking User/Pockets wallet at any time during the currency of the Offer Period, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/Pockets wallet.
b)Terms and conditions prescribed ICICI bank Credit & Debit Card Holders
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services or the assured gifts / prizes offered by the Alliance Partners. Any dispute or claim regarding the goods, services and assured gifts / prizes must be resolved by the Card Holder/s with the Alliance Partners directly without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services / assured gifts / prizes availed by the Card Holder/s under the Program/Offer offered by the Alliance Partner/s.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the Alliance Partner/s or Card Holder/s from the benefits of the Program if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Program or otherwise by use of the Card.
- The cash back/ discount /assured gift / prize is sponsored by the Alliance Partner and the Card Holder/s shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated by the Alliance Partner in this regard.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the goods and services or the assured gifts / prizes.
- The Program/Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on merchandise / products / services for which such programs cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.