Terms and Condition
- “Alliance Partner” shall mean M/s Classic Theme who has entered into an alliance agreement with ICICI Bank for purpose of providing the Offer.
- “Customer(s)" shall mean a person who holds an ICICI Bank savings account, loan / facility account(s), depository account(s) and/or any other type of account(s), so maintained with ICICI Bank which are eligible account(s) for purposes of ICICI Bank internet banking services and who has received communication from ICICI Bank with respect to the Offer.
- “Offer” shall mean, up to 60% off on Adidas select merchandise that can be availed by Customer by paying required amount during the Offer Period on the www.privilegerewards.in/icici.
- “Offer Period” shall mean the period commencing from 01 February 2020 to 31 March 2020, both days inclusive.
- “Products/Services” shall mean the goods/facilities and services offered by the Alliance Partner.
- “Website” shall mean the following website of the Alliance Partner i.e. www.privilegerewards.in/icici.
- “Primary Terms and Conditions” shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to the ICICI Bank’s internet banking facility/service.
- “Void Transaction” shall mean any transaction/attempted transaction wherein either the transaction is unsuccessful or the transaction has taken place but has been cancelled /rejected /unsuccessful by Alliance Partner/ ICICI Bank.
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms (“Terms”) shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
- Customer can avail up to 60% off on Adidas select merchandise that can be availed by paying required amount at the Website during the Offer Period.
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non- en-cashable.
- The Offer is not valid for Void Transactions.
Steps to avail the offer:
Customer has to log on to the Website.
- Customer to use the ‘promo code’ provided by ICICI Bank through SMS/notifications.
- Customer to select Adidas merchandise as per given categories at the Website and fill in the required details on the Website to ensure delivery of products
- Customer shall make the payment through ICICI Bank internet banking only.
- Product(s) selected by the Customer, for which payment has been received, will be delivered by Alliance Partner to the Customer.
Terms and Conditions as prescribed by Alliance Partner
- This Offer is brought to Customers solely by Alliance Partner. ICICI Bank is only communicating this Offer on behalf of Alliance Partner. Offer valid till stock lasts.
- Once the Customer places an order for Products it will be delivered within 20 working days.
- Alliance Partner shall arrange replacement only if the Product(s) delivered has manufacturing defect and it is confirmed by the principal manufacturer / brand.
- Products will be delivered only in India.
- ICICI Bank holds no responsibility for Products or Services being offered by Alliance Partner under this Offer.
- These Terms shall be governed as per the laws of India. Any dispute shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Mumbai Courts only as the first court of adjudicator.
- Product(s) sold under these Terms shall be deemed to be a separate contract between the Alliance Partner/ merchant and the Customer.
- Customer shall be responsible for payment of GST and all other duties / taxes as applicable to the sale. If at any time before or after delivery to the Customer of all or any part of the Product(s), any duty / tariff / tax or charge of whatsoever nature is imposed / increased by the Government of India, the State Government or any other authority or railway or shipping freight in increased with retrospective effect, then the Customer shall be liable to reimburse the Alliance Partner the difference in the tax rate to the extent of such increase in respect of the Product(s) made prior to such change to the extent of the new imposition or increase thereof.
- Delay in delivery or part delivery of the Product(s) shall not render the contract voidable and the Alliance Partner will not be liable for damages, compensation or otherwise on account of a delay or partial delivery even if Alliance Partner is advised of such possibility earlier, whether or not the time is the essence of the contract. The Customer shall not have any right to reject the Product(s) or withhold payment, on account of any delay.
- If the Customer fails to take delivery on arrival of Product(s) at the delivery address, the Customer is liable to reimburse the Alliance Partner all transport, storage and other related expenses including demurrages incurred by the Alliance Partner. The Alliance Partner shall have the right to sell off / dispose of the Product(s) at its sole discretion.
- Alliance Partner shall have a general lien on all the Product(s) sold under these terms, whether or not the Products are in the possession of the Customer or any third party, till such time the Alliance Partner is paid all payment due/s under the contract or any other contract with the Customer.
- Sale under these terms is subject to force majeure events. The Alliance Partner shall not be liable for delay or non-delivery for reasons beyond the control of the Alliance Partner.
- All payments for the Product(s) must be made through the online payment gateway of “Privilege Rewards” by the Customer using ICICI Bank internet banking service. The Alliance Partner shall process the order only after receipt of full payment of the Products/Services in advance on the online platform.
- Customer acknowledges that Product(s) are sold “AS IS” received from the manufacturer or the third-party suppliers of the manufacturer. Alliance Partner does not make any representations towards warranty or fitness for particular purpose in respect of the Product(s) sold. Customer explicitly agrees not to hold the Alliance Partner (not being the manufacturer) responsible and liable
- for quality, functionality or defect in workmanship of the Product(s) sold under these terms including intellectual property infringement claims arising out of the Products. All claims of warranty should be addressed only to the manufacturer of the Product(s). Alliance Partner will not accept any return of Product(s) unless there is a manufacturing defect on the Product.
- Alliance Partner statement as to weight, measures, quantity and quality shall be presumed to be correct and final and their responsibility for the Product(s) shall cease as soon as the Product(s) are handed over to the Customer / Customer’s representatives or to the carrier appointed by the Customer, as the case may be. Customer explicitly acknowledges receipt of the Product(s) and packages in good condition with MRP label and other declaration required under the applicable provisions of the Legal Metrology Act and its related central / state rules, as amended from time to time. No dispute regarding the quantity, quality, fitness of Product(s) or issues relating to declarations in the packages can be raised, without the prior written consent of the Alliance Partner.
- Any notice or documents shall be deemed to be validly served on the Customer if sent by ordinary post / reputed courier to the last known address of the Customer or the place where the Product(s) are delivered under the contract or to the registered email address of the Customer.
- All or any dispute arising out of all any provisions of the contract between the Alliance Partner and the Customer herein shall be resolved through the administrator appointed by the Alliance Partner only. Alliance Partner or the Customer may notify the dispute to the other party, enabling them to find an amicable settlement of the dispute within 30 days of such notification. In the event of no amicable settlement is arrived within 30 days as stated above, either the Alliance Partner or the Customer shall refer the dispute to administrator of Alliance Partner. The decision by the administrator shall be final and binding. Customer explicitly agrees and waives off any right to question the appointment of administrator as above. The Alliance Partner shall also have the right to initiate the appropriate civil / criminal proceedings.
- It is acknowledged and confirmed that the Alliance Partner shall have the right to transfer or assign any of its rights arising out of these terms / invoice including without limitation, the right to transfer and assign the receivables to any third party, without having to secure any consent from the Customer.
- The Alliance Partner shall not be responsible for any wrong information / mis-representation made by the Customer with respect to the Product(s). The total cumulative liability of the Alliance Partner to ICICI Bank customer or to any third party, under any circumstances shall not exceed the purchase price received by the Alliance Partner against the particular product giving rise to such claim subject to return of the Product(s) to the Alliance Partner. The Alliance Partner shall not be liable for indirect, special or consequential damages even if advised of such possibilities earlier.
- The Customer shall ensure strict compliance of the product specific terms and conditions as published on the Website which may be amended from time to time.
- Customer shall purchase the product for personal use / consumption only.
Terms Prescribed by ICICI Bank
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the discount / benefit or of the Products/Services under the Offer provided by Alliance Partner.
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall not constitute any claim against ICICI Bank and shall be addressed directly by Alliance Partner. In the event of any Customer claims arising due to any acts and omission on the part of ICICI Bank or claims or fraud related to the internet banking, ICICI shall be liable to address such disputes. For any concerns, please write to Alliance Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org______ _______
- All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the Offer, if any, shall be addressed to Alliance Partner directly at the below mentioned email id without any reference to ICICI Bank. The same shall be addressed by Alliance Partnerwithin 15 working days of transaction.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the Products and Services or the assured gifts / prizes.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on products / services for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank and Alliance Partner together reserve the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever after the offer period.
- If the ICICI Bank user ceases to be so at any time during the Offer Period, then all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to such Customer.