VII. Terms prescribed by Parties for the Offer to the Customers
Terms and Conditions for ICICI Bank Ltd. – Motorola Mobility India Private Limited
"Card" shall mean an ICICI Bank VISA / AMEX / Master Card Credit card and/or ICICI Bank Debit Card and/or ICICI Bank Prepaid card any other card issued by ICICI Bank
"Card Holder/s" shall mean such customer/s to whom a Card has been issued and who is authorized to hold the Card.
“Offer Period” shall mean the period commencing from July 15, 2023 to Dec 30, 2023both days inclusive.
"Website" shall mean the following ""website"" of the "Alliance Partner" Motorola.in
"Void Transactions" shall mean wherein the transaction has taken place but has been rejected /cancelled/ been unsuccessful at the ""website"" of the "Alliance Partner".
Terms and Conditions by ICICI Bank:
- Terms and Conditions of ICICI Bank and third parties apply. ICICI Bank makes no representation about the quality, delivery, usefulness or otherwise of the goods/services offered by the third party. Nothing contained herein shall constitute or be deemed to constitute an advice, invitation or solicitation to purchase any products/ services of ICICI Bank / third party.
- Images used in all the communications pertaining to the Offer are for representation purpose only.
- If the Customer/s ceases to be Customer/s at any time during the subsistence of the Offer, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to the Customer/s.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai.
- All communication / notices with regard to this Offer should be addressed to "ICICI Bank Ltd., ICICI Bank Phone Banking Group, P. O. Box No. 20, Banjara Hills, P. O. Hyderabad - 500034".
- In all matters relating to the Offer, the decision of ICICI Bank shall be final and binding in all respects.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be in addition to and not in substitution / derogation to the Primary Terms and Conditions governing the relationship between the Customer/s and ICICI Bank. All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings ascribed to it in the Primary Terms and Conditions.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- All taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues and charges payable in connection with the benefits accruing under the Offer shall be borne solely by the Customer/s and ICICI Bank will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any such taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues.
- The Customer/s shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated by the Alliance Partner in this regard.
- No substitutions or exchange of Offer, other than what is detailed in the communication sent to the Customer/s shall be allowed. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to substitute and/or change the Offer or any of them, without any intimation or notice, written or otherwise to the Customer/s.
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services offered by the Alliance Partner. Any dispute or claim regarding the goods, services and assured gifts / prizes must be resolved by the Customer/s with the Alliance Partner directly without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services / offer availed by the Customer/s under the Alliance offered by the Alliance Partner.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the Alliance Partner/s or Customer/s from the benefits of the alliance if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the alliance.
- The Offer is sponsored by the Alliance Partner and the Cardholder/s Customer/s shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated by the Alliance Partner in this regard.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the goods and services.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on products / services for which such alliances cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in this document, ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any default or delay in performance of any obligation pertaining to these offers, due to unavoidable situations, beyond the reasonable control of ICICI Bank and not attributable to ICICI Bank including but not limited to fire, flood, casualty, epidemic or outbreak of any disease, lockout, strike, labour disputes, industrial action of any kind, unavoidable accident, national calamity, riot, Act of God, any enactment by a law-making authority or the act of any other legally constituted authority, changes in the applicable law, or default of third party or any cause or event arising out of or attributable to war, other than shortage or lack of money.
Terms and Conditions by Alliance Partner:
Offer will not be valid on Amazon Pay ICICI bank Co-branded card ( bin 431581)
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer.
- The Offer can be availed once per card per month
- The offer will not be applicable on Business, Commercial or Corporate cards.
- The offer will be valid during the promotion period only which will be at the sole discretion of Motorola India and ICICI Bank.
- Motorola India and ICICI Bank have the right to change or discontinue the offer at any time during the promotion period.
- The decision of Motorola India and ICICI Bank will be final and binding and any correspondence in this regard will not be entertained.