Terms and Condition
- "IRCTC/Alliance Partner" shall mean Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation
- "Customer/s" for the purpose of this Offer shall mean those having a savings account with ICICI Bank Limited (“ICICI Bank”) and have been classified as value banking, privilege banking or wealth banking customers of ICICI Bank who have received communication from ICICI Bank in the form of SMS, notification or email about this Offer, as defined below.
- "Offer" shall mean such discount(s) /benefit(s) provided by the ICICI Bank to Customers on booking rail tickets using the Channel, as defined below, during the Offer Period.
- "Offer Period" shall mean the period commencing from December 1, 2019 to December 10, 2019, both days inclusive.
- “Convenience Fee” shall mean service charges levied by the ICICI Bank for booking rail tickets through the Channel, i.e. Rs. 20 (Twenty) (for Non-ac) and Rs. 40 (Forty) (for ac) on each booked rail ticket.
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to the ICICI Bank’s services/products/facilities including those applicable to the Channel. Available at: https://www.icicibank.com/terms-condition/terms-and-conditions.page?
- "Ticket" shall mean the rail ticket booking service offered by the Agent.
- "Void Transaction" shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been cancelled /rejected /unsuccessful by the Agent.
- "Channel" shall mean ICICI Bank iMobile app/website.
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms ("Terms") shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
II. Offer Construct:
- All Customers booking rail tickets through the Channel are eligible for this Offer.
- During booking zero Convenience Fee will automatically be applied on the total fare, upon booking ticket/s.
- Convenience Fee will be levied on both AC & non-AC fares.
- The Offer is valid on any number of transactions.
- Not valid on Void Transactions.
III-A. Steps to avail the Offer on iMobile:
- The Customer is required to log in to iMobile app
- Select ‘Shop’
- Choose ‘Rail’
- Enter to and from and select availability
- Enter details of travelers
- Review your fare and see convenience fee as zero for both AC & non-AC tickets
- Pay through ICICI Bank savings account, credit card or Pockets app.
IV. General Terms prescribed by ICICI Bank
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the goods or services provided by the Alliance Partner under the Offer.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the Customers due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of the Customers. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the Customers.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on goods or services for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank/Alliance Partner reserve the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- If the Customer ceases to be a Customer at any time during the currency of the Offer Period, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to Customer.
- This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other Offer that may be made available to the ICICI Bank or its Customer/s. The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-cashable.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/damage/claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods or services availed by Customers under the Offer.
- The Offer is subject to applicable Indian laws and such other terms and conditions as may be stipulated by ICICI Bank.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to approach any other court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction.
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods or services offered by the concerned Alliance Partner. Any dispute or claim regarding the goods or services and Offer must be resolved with the concerned Alliance Partner without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the concerned Alliance Partner or Customers from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or otherwise by the use of the internet banking facility.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the goods or services.
- ICICI Bank has the right to withdraw the Offer without any prior notice.