Terms and Condition
- “Customer/s” shall mean and include any and all customers of ICICI Bank Limited (“ICICI Bank”) having an ICICI Bank savings account/credit card/PayLater/Pockets account and uses the ICICI Bank iMobile app.
- “Offer” – shall mean the provision of 1000 instant cashback points (“iCash”) to the Customers upon booking flight tickets through the ‘Shop’ section of the iMobile app, on a maximum of one booking, valid only on Thursday of each week. The Customer should be using iMobile to book tickets for the first time. Offer would be called as “iFlash1000”.
- “Campaign Period” - The Offer is valid only on Thursday of each week of the month, from December 12, 2019 to March 31, 2020.
- “Void Transactions” shall mean wherein the transaction has taken place but has been rejected /cancelled/ been unsuccessful
- Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to ICICI Bank products and services as available on www.icicibank.com.
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms and conditions shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
- Any Customer booking flight tickets with ICICI Bank iMobile app will get iCash worth Rs. 1000, upon successful booking, on a Thursday during the Campaign Period, provided the Customer should be using iMobile to book travel tickets for the first time.
- Offer is valid for first time users on tickets for a minimum value of ₹4000.
- This Offer can be availed only once per Customer each day, during the Campaign Period.
- Customer while booking flight tickets through ICICI Bank iMobile app should pay using ICICI Bank savings account/credit card/PayLater/ Pockets app
- The Offer is eligible only for the first 200 Customers per day during the Campaign Period.
- Cashback will be disbursed as iCash to Customers.
- Cashback will be disbursed within 24-48 hours of the Campaign Period.
- Validity period of iCash is 30 days from the date of disbursement.
- 1 iCash = 1 Rupee
- iCash can be redeemed by the Customer in his/her next booking.
- iCash can be used on food, hotel, deals & bus services also, apart from flight on which the points are earned.
- Not valid for Void Transactions.
Steps to avail of the offer:
- Log in to iMobile app
- Click on ‘Shop’ tab
- Choose ‘Flight’.
- Apply coupon code iFlash1000 at checkout to avail iCash worth Rs. 1000.
- Make the payment through your ICICI Bank savings account/credit card/PayLater/Pockets app.
- On successful booking, you will become eligible for iCash.
General Terms prescribed by ICICI Bank
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the Customers due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of the Customers. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the Customers.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and/or on goods or services for which such Offer cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify/change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- If the Customer ceases to be a Customer at any time during the currency of the Campaign Period, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to the Customer.
- Customer(s) may avail of the Offer during the Campaign Period. This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer that may be made available to ICICI Bank or its Customer/s.
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-cashable.
- The Offer is subject to applicable Indian laws and such other terms and conditions as may be stipulated by ICICI Bank.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to approach any other court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the concerned Customer from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing of the benefits under the Offer or otherwise by the use of iMobile.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the goods or services pursuant to the Offer.
- ICICI Bank has the right to withdraw the Offer without any prior notice.