Start using iMobile app or Internet Banking and get rewarded!
ICICI Bank presents an exciting reward for activating your digital banking.
Get a Flipkart voucher worth Rs 250 every hour between 10:00 a.m. and 06:00 p.m.
How to get your Flipkart voucher?
|Activate iMobile app:||OR||Get started with Internet Banking|
|Step 1: Download iMobile app. In case you have a dual-SIM phone, select your registered mobile number.||<Login Now>|
|Step 2: Set up a 4-digit Mobile Banking Personal Identification Number (MPIN) as desired.||Click here to get User ID Click here to get Password|
|Step 3: Enter the Grid Card values given on the back of your ICICI Bank Debit Card.||Give a missed call on 09223011114 for assistance|
Offer valid till March 31, 2019.
To download, SMS iMobile to 5676766 or
Give a missed call on 09222299998 for assistance.
Start using the iMobile app and Internet Banking today!
Terms and Condition
- “Alliance Partner” shall mean Qwilcilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd., who has entered into an alliance with ICICI Bank Limited (“ICICI Bank”) for purpose of providing the Offer.
- Customer(s)” shall mean a person who holds an ICICI Bank savings account, loan / facility account(s), depository account(s) and/or any other type of account(s), maintained with ICICI Bank, account(s) which are eligible for the purposes of ICICI Bank’s iMobile & Internet Banking Service(s) and who have received communication with respect to the Offer from ICICI Bank.
- “Gift Voucher” shall mean the voucher offered by the Alliance Partner.
- “ICICI Bank Mobile Banking Service(s)” shall mean mobile banking services of ICICI Bank offered to ICICI Bank Mobile Banking User
- "ICICI Bank Mobile Banking User” shall mean customers who have activated ICICI Bank’s mobile banking app i.e. iMobile
- “ICICI Bank Net Banking User” shall mean a person who holds an ICICI Bank Savings Account, VISA/MASTER Credit Card account(s), loan / facility account(s), depository account(s) and/or any other type of account(s), so maintained with ICICI Bank or its Affiliate which are eligible account(s) for purposes of ICICI Bank Net Banking Service(s) and who has received communication from ICICI Bank with respect to the Offer
- “Offer” shall mean this offer under which the existing and new Customer(s) of ICICI Bank who use or apply for ICICI Bank iMobile Services can get the benefit provided by Alliance Partner.
- “Offer Period” is from January 21, 2019 to March 31, 2019
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to ICICI Bank’s iMobile and Internet Banking facility/ service.
- “Void Transaction” shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been cancelled /rejected /unsuccessful by Alliance Partner.
- “Website” shall mean the following website of the Alliance Partner i.e. www.flipkart.com.
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms (“Terms”) shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
II. Offer Construct
- Any Customer who downloads and activates iMobile Application or logs into Internet Banking for the first time will get a Flipkart gift voucher worth INR. 250 (two hundred Fifty)
- The period of offer will be January 21, 2019 – March 31, 2019
- Every day 30 Customers (15 for iMobile app + 15 for Internet Banking) who download and activate iMobile or log in to Internet banking between 10 AM and 6 PM during the Offer Period shall be eligible for the Offer.
- The maximum value of a Gift Voucher to be provided under this Offer shall not exceed INR 250 (Two Hundred and Fifty)
- Customers shall receive the Gift Vouchers in their secured mailbox by April 15, 2019.
- Only one Gift Voucher per Customer can be availed through this Offer.
III.) Terms and conditions as prescribed by Flipkart
- This Flipkart.com E-Gift Voucher(EGV) is issued by Qwikcilver Solutions Pvt Ltd.
The (EGV) can be redeemed online against the sellers listed on www.flipkart.com only.
- EGVs can be redeemed by selecting the payment mode as e-Gift Voucher. It can NOT be redeemed against COD (Cash on Delivery) Orders.
- EGVs cannot be used to purchase other EGVs.
- If the order value exceeds the EGV amount, the balance must be paid by Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking. COD (Cash on Delivery)option is not possible for the balance amount.
If the order value is less than the amount of the EGV, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect under the same EGV.
- EGV and unused balance of such EGVs will expire 12 Months from the date of issue.
- EGVs cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit but are transferable.
- Qwikcilver Solutions and flipkart.com are not responsible if voucher is lost, stolen or used without permission.
- You can combine and use a maximum of 15 (fifteen) vouchers per order. They can be combined with promotional codes.
- Qwikcilver Solutions and Flipkart.com assumes no responsibility for the products purchased using the EGVs and any liability thereof is expressly disclaimed.
- Validity of EGVs cannot be extended and new EGVs cannot be provided against the expired / unused Vouchers.
- E-Gift Cards are normally delivered instantly. But sometimes due to system issues, the delivery can be delayed up-to 24 hours.
- No returns and no refunds on gift cards, E- gift cards and gift vouchers shipped by woohoo.in. Please check the refund policy at http://www.woohoo.in/faq for further details.
IV. Terms and conditions prescribed by ICICI Bank
- This Offer is brought to you solely by the ICICI Bank. The participation in the Offer shall be deemed to be acceptance of all the terms and conditions governing the Offer.
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the Gift Voucher under the Offer provided by the Alliance Partner.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any Gift Voucher availed by the Customer/s under the alliance offered by the Alliance Partner.
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank and shall be addressed directly by the Alliance Partner without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the ICICI Bank Mobile Banking User/s or Net banking user/s due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of the ICICI Bank Mobile Banking or Net Banking User/s. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the ICICI Bank Mobile Banking or Net Banking User/s.
- All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the Offer, if any, shall be addressed to Flipkart customer care without any reference to ICICI Bank. The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on products / services for which such Offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever. ICICI Bank shall be entitled, at its sole discretion, to cancel the Offer to any Customer where such prohibition is applicable and / or cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- If the ICICI Bank Mobile Banking User or Net Banking User ceases to be an ICICI Bank Mobile Banking User or Net Banking User at any time during the currency of the Offer Period, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to the ICICI Bank Mobile Banking User or the Net Banking User as the case may be.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the Alliance Partner/s or ICICI Bank Mobile Banking User or Net Banking User from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the goods and services or the assured gifts / prizes.
- ICICI Bank will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage /claim/injury that may arise due to withdrawal or change in the terms and conditions of the Offer.
- The Offer is subject to applicable Indian laws and such other terms and conditions as may be stipulated by ICICI Bank. All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to approach any other court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction.
- The Offer is not valid for Void Transactions.
- ICICI Bank has the right to withdraw the Offer without any prior notice.