Terms and Condition
- “Alliance Partner” shall mean Shoppersstop Limited who has entered into an alliance with ICICI Bank for purpose of providing the Offer.
- “ICICI Bank Net Banking User/ ICICI Bank Cardholders” shall mean a person who holds an ICICI Bank savings account, credit card account(s), loan / facility account(s), depository account(s) and/or any other type of account(s), so maintained with ICICI Bank or its Affiliate which are eligible account(s) for the purposes of ICICI Bank Net Banking Service(s) and who has received communication from ICICI Bank with respect to the Offer.
- “ICICI Bank Net Banking Service(s)” shall mean Internet banking services of ICICI Bank offered to ICICI Bank Net Banking User.
- "Card" shall mean an ICICI Bank VISA / AMEX / Master Card credit card and/or ICICI Bank debit card and/or ICICI Bank Prepaid card any other card issued by ICICI Bank
- "Card Holder/s" shall mean such customer/s to whom a Card has been issued and who is authorized to hold the Card.
- “Offer” shall mean such discount(s) /benefit(s) provided by the Alliance Partner on purchase of Products/Services using ICICI Bank Net Banking Services, during the Offer Period on the Website.
- “Offer Period” shall mean the period commencing from 1st October , 2013 to 31st March , 2014, both days inclusive
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to ICICI Bank’s internet banking facility/service.
- “Products/Services” shall mean the goods/benefits/facilities offered by the Alliance Partner.
- “Website” shall mean the following website of the Alliance Partner http:// www.shoppersstop.com
- The Offer will be applicable on the use of ICICI Net-banking or ICICI Bank Credit/ Debit Cards.
- “Void Transaction” shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been unsuccessful /canceled /rejected by the Alliance Partner.
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms (“Terms”) shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
Get 10% Off on minimum purchase of Rs 2000 at www.shoppersstop.com
The availability 0f the offer to the customer is on the following premises:
- Valid to ICICI bank Credit / Debit cardholders & Netbanking customers from 1st October , 2013 to 31st March , 2014, both days inclusive
- ICICI bank Customer will need to enter the Promo code to avail the offer.
- To avail benefits under the Offer the ICICI Bank Credit / Debit Card /Net Banking User shall be required to purchase on Shoppersstop Website “ www.shoppersstop.com” using ICICI Bank cards during the Offer Period from 1st October , 2013 to 31st March , 2014 ,both days inclusive.
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- The Offer is not valid for Void Transactions
Steps to avail the offer:
Customer to make the purchase under the Offer shall follow the below process: Online purchase process :
- Customer has to Log on to www.shoppersstop.com
- Select the item as per given categories at estore
- Enter “ICICI13 ” in ‘Deal Code’ field before making the payment through ICICI Bank Cards / Netbanking.
III: Terms and Conditions as prescribed by Shopperstop
- The offer is valid only for online orders placed on www.shoppersstop.com
- To avail this discount, please type the coupon code ICICI13 in the ‘Coupon Code’ box provided on the shopping bag page during checkout.
- The Discount will not be applicable on Fine Jewellery, Gold Coins, Gift Vouchers/Cards/Topups, Maxit Merchandise and First Citizen membership card purchased online.
- Offer code will NOT be applicable during EOSS January 2013, redemption can be made upto 31st March 2014.
- The offer is valid only for successful/approved transactions.
- Standard www.shoppersstop.com Terms & Conditions apply.
- The discount offer cannot be combined or exchanged with any other offer provided by www.shoppersstop.com
- The Approval of the order is at the sole discretion of www.shoppersstop.com
- Shoppers Stop Ltd. Reserves the right at any time, without notice, to add/alter/change/ or vary any or all of these terms and conditions or to replace, entire or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether.
- In the event of non-happening, cancellation or partial happening of the offer for reasons beyond anybody’s control or Act of God, neither Shoppers Stop nor their agent, sponsors nor their agent, successors or assigns shall be liable to any of the customers participating in the offer.
- By participating in the promotional offer, the Customers shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Any disputes arising out of this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai only.
Terms and Conditions prescribed by ICICI Bank
- This offer is brought to you solely by Shoppersstop . ICICI Bank is only communicating this offer on behalf of Shoppersstop
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the discount / benefit or of the Products/Services under the Offer provided by “ Shoppersstop . ”
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the ICICI Bank debit/credit cardholder, net banking user due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of the ICICI Bank debit/credit cardholder, net banking user. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the ICICI Bank card debit/credit cardholder net banking user.
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank and shall be addressed directly by Shopperstop. In the event of any customer claims arising due to any acts and omission on the part of ICICI or claims or fraud related to the credit/debit card or net banking, ICICI shall be liable to address such disputes. All communication / notices with regard to the said claims should be addressed to Ms Zarine Ninan , Shopperstop Limited, A wing Paradigm, Mindspace Malad (W) Mumbai 400064
- All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the Offer, if any, shall be addressed to Alliance Partner directly at the below mentioned email id email@example.com without any reference to ICICI Bank. The same shall be addressed by Shopperstop within 7 working days of transaction.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the -Offer Partner/s or ICICI Bank net banking user from the benefits of the Program if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Program or otherwise by use of the Card.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the goods and services or the assured gifts / prizes.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on products / services for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank/ Shoppersstop reserve the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- If the ICICI Bank credit/debit Cardholder, net banking user ceases to be so at any time during the Offer Period, then all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to such ICICI Bank net banking user.