Terms and Condition
- "Alliance Partner"” shall mean “Flinto Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (www.flintobox.com)”
who has entered into an alliance with ICICI Bank Limited (“ICICI Bank”) for purpose of providing the Offers.
- “Customer/s” for the purpose of this Offer shall mean a person who is using ICICI Bank Net Banking services or holds a valid ICICI Bank VISA/MASTER debit Card or holds a valid VISA/MASTER Credit Card issued by ICICI Bank and who has received communication from ICICI Bank with respect to the Offer.
- "ICICI Bank Net Banking User” shall mean a person who holds an ICICI Bank savings account, VISA/MASTER Credit Card account(s), loan / facility account(s), depository account(s) and/or any other type of account(s), so maintained with ICICI Bank or its Affiliate which are eligible account(s) for purposes of ICICI Bank Net Banking Service(s) and who has received communication from ICICI Bank with respect to the Offer.
- "Card" shall mean an ICICI Bank VISA / AMEX / Master Card credit card and/or ICICI Bank debit card and/or ICICI Bank prepaid card any other card issued by ICICI Bank
- "Card Holder/s" shall mean such customer/s to whom a Card has been issued and who is authorized to hold the Card.
- “Offer” shall mean instant discount/benefit provided by the "Alliance Partner" on purchase of Products/Services using ICICI Bank VISA/MASTER Debit/Credit Card or ICICI Bank Net Banking service.
- “Offer Period” shall mean the period commencing from April 01, 2015 to June 30, 2015, both days inclusive.
- ""Website"" shall mean the following ""website"" of the "Alliance Partner" http://www.flintobox.com
- "Void Transactions "shall mean wherein the transaction has taken place but has been rejected /cancelled/ been unsuccessful at the ""website"" of the "Alliance Partner".
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to the ICICI Bank’s internet banking facility/service.
- “Products/Services” shall mean the services offered by the Alliance Partner.
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms (“Terms”) shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
Terms Prescribed by Flintobox
- Shipping to all cities within India
- No restrictions on number of promo codes per customer
- No cancellations allowed on the purchase made since this is sold at a deep offer.
- All disputes related to the offer shall be the subject matter of the jurisdiction of Mumbai high court. The prevailing statutory laws of India shall be applicable to the offer.
Terms and Conditions prescribed to ICICI Bank Card Holders:
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services offered by the Alliance Partner.
- Any dispute or claim regarding the services and must be resolved by the Card Holder/s with the alliance partner directly without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any products or services availed by the Card Holder/s under the alliance offered by the Alliance Partner.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the Alliance Partner or the Card Holder/s from the benefits of the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Offer or otherwise by use of the Card.
- The Card Holder/s shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated by the Alliance Partner in this regard.
- The Offer is sponsored by the Alliance Partner and the Card Holder/s shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated by the Alliance Partner in this regard.
- No substitutions or exchange of Offer, other than what is detailed in the communication sent to the Card Holder/s shall be allowed. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to substitute and/or change the Offer or any of them, without any intimation or notice, written or otherwise to the Card Holder/s.