20% discount at Zomato
Order food online on Zomato website or app and pay using Pockets to enjoy 20% discount.
Offer valid from March 1 to March 19, 2017.
How to get 20% discount?
- Download Pockets by ICICI Bank, create and fund your wallet instantly
- Visit www.zomato.com or Zomato’s mobile app
- Select your order and proceed to make the payment
- Enter the Promo Code POCKETS
- Select ‘Credit Card’ as the payment option
- Enter your Pockets wallet number, CVV and valid-to-date in the app to make the payment
- Payment to be made through Pockets by ICICI Bank
- Maximum discount is ₹100
- Minimum booking amount required to avail the offer is ₹100
- Customer can avail discount only once during the offer period till March 19, 2017
Download 'Pockets by ICICI Bank' from your app store and register to create your wallet instantly.
Terms and Condition
- "Customer" shall mean a person who has created and activated the Pockets Wallet on the Pockets application.
- "Offer" shall mean using Pockets Wallet card to make a Food Order payment on Zomato by selecting ‘Debit & Credit Cards’ checkout option and receiving a discount of 20%. The minimum amount spent should be Rs. 100. The discount will be capped at a maximum of Rs. 100
- “Pockets Wallet” shall mean the Pockets e-wallet and its functionality available within the Pockets android app.
- "Offer Period" shall mean the period commencing from 1st March 2016 till 19th March 2017 both days inclusive.
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to ICICI Bank's internet banking/Pockets facility/service
- "Void Transaction" shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been cancelled /rejected /unsuccessful by ICICI Bank
- "Website" shall mean the following website of ICICI Bank. i.e. www.icicibank.com/pockets
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms ("Terms") shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
- The offer is applicable only to those customers who have registered and created their Pockets Wallet.
- Customers who complete a successful ecommerce transaction using the Pockets VISA card on Zomato website or app with minimum value Rs. 100 will receive 20% discount, only on successfully applying promo code
- Customer will not be eligible for offer if promo code is not applied successfully
- Customer will be eligible for discount / offer a maximum of once per month during the offer period.
- In order to participate in the offer:
- Customer goes to the ‘Order Food Online’ section of Zomato
- Customer adds items to his cart and proceeds to “Select Payment Method” from cart
- In the payment option selects “Debit & Credit Cards”
- Enters the promo code “POCKETS” in the “Add promo code” field
- He then proceeds to enter the Pockets Wallet number, CVV and validity dates and confirms the transaction with VISA 3D secure pin and completes the transaction
- Customers who successfully complete the transaction worth Rs. 100 (minimum ticket size) will get a 20% discount on the order amount, capped at a maximum of Rs. 100
- If a customer completes more than one successful eligible transaction as per the offer terms, he/she will be eligible for discount only for the first successful eligible transaction per month completed.
- Participation in the Offer by the Customer/s is on a voluntary basis.
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
III. Terms and Conditions of the Offer
- Offer will only be eligible on a successfully completed transaction
- Any images used in promotions are for illustration purpose only.
- Eligible Customer/s will receive a discount of 20% of transaction value upto a maximum of Rs.100
- Wallets with status as Lost/Stolen/Blocked will not be eligible for this offer
- In case the transaction fails for any reason customer shall not be eligible for the offer
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the Government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the Customer due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of the Customer.
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai.
- All communication / queries with regard to this Offer should be addressed directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the Offer or Customer/s from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the cash funding offer.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on Products / Services for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- If the ICICI Bank user ceases to be so at any time during the Offer Period, then all the benefits under the offer shall lapse and shall not be available to such ICICI Bank user.