Pay using ‘Scan to Pay’ option on iMobile/ Pockets with your Visa card
Offer valid from April 01, 2017 to September 30, 2017 (both dates included)
To avail the offer
Scan the QR displayed on the bill using ‘Scan to Pay’ with iMobile/ Pockets app
iMobile Payment Flow
Pockets Payment Flow
Terms and Conditions:
- Offer shall be applicable only for bill payments above ₹200 made in full i.e. the amount mentioned in the bill generated by MGL
- Cashback will be credited to the bank account/ Pockets wallet from which the mVisa transaction has been done within 30 days of successful transaction
Terms and Condition
Rs.50 Cashback on Mahanagar Gas Limited using mVISA/QR Code
- The below mentioned Terms and Conditions are applicable for the “MGL – Rs.50 Cashback (mVisa/BharatQR code based transaction)” promotion which would be referred to as ‘Offer’ hereinafter in this document.
- The Offer is open to all customers of Mahanagar Gas Limited (“MGL” or “Merchant”) making payments using mVisa as a payment option (“Eligible Users” or “User”) through iMobile and Pockets. This Offer is facilitated by VISA and the merchant (MGL) shall not be held for any aspect of the Offer.
- By participating in this Offer, the User agrees to the Terms & Conditions of the Offer mentioned hereunder. Any participation in this Offer is purely voluntary.
ABOUT THE OFFER
- Under this Offer, Eligible Users, who successfully make payment transaction using mVisa as a payment option (each a “Qualifying Transaction”) will receives INR 50 cashback for each Qualifying Transaction, subject to the terms and conditions below.
HOW TO AVAIL THE OFFER
- To avail this Offer, the Eligible User shall have to follow the following process:
- Choose ‘Scan to Pay’ option on iMobile/Pockets app
- Scan the QR code displayed on your Mahanagar Gas bill or on Mahanagar website
- iMobile app: Choose your VISA Debit Card and enter your Debit Card PIN to complete the transaction
- Pockets app: Choose your VISA Debit Card or Pockets Card to make the payment
- Post successful transaction Eligible User will receive transaction confirmation on the App as well as from the bank from for the transaction
- Eligible Users shall receive cash back into the respective bank account/ mobile application from which the mVisa transaction has been done within 30 days of successful transaction
- Offer valid from April 10, 2017 to September 30, 2017 (inclusive of both dates)
- "Customer" shall mean a person who has created a Pockets Wallet on the Pockets app or savings account holder with iMobile app by ICICI Bank and is an Indian Resident.
- "Pockets" shall mean the Pockets by ICICI Bank Digital banking mobile application on which both existing ICICI bank customers and non ICICI bank customers can get onboarded. For existing ICICI Bank savings account/Credit Card customer/s,
- onboarding can be done through their Debit card grid or OTP whereas for non ICICI Bank users, onboarding can be done by entering minimum details such as mobile number, name and a new ICICI Bank user ID and password can be created. "iMobile" shall mean the iMobile by ICICI Bank Digital banking mobile application on which existing ICICI bank customers can get on boarded. For existing ICICI Bank savings account/Credit Card customer/s, onboarding can be done through their Debit card grid or OTP.
- "Offer" is applicable for all customers of Mahanagar Gas Limited (“MGL” or “Merchant”) making payments using mVisa as a payment option (“Eligible Users” or “User”) through iMobile and Pockets during the Offer Period.
- "Offer valid" from April 10, 2017 to September 30, 2017 (both dates included)
- Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to ICICI Bank's internet banking facility/service.
- "Void Transaction" shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been cancelled /rejected /unsuccessful by ICICI Bank
- All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms ("Terms") shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Offer is open to the Eligible Users only, as defined above
- The Offer will be held during the period from April 10, 2017 to September 30, 2017 (both dates included) (the “Offer Period”) or until such time as the maximum limit of Qualifying Transactions is not reached. Notwithstanding the above, the Offer may be discontinued or amended at any time, without prior notice.
- The Offer is valid for 30,000 number of Qualifying Transactions. Once the limit of Qualifying Transactions is reached, no further cash backs will be provided and the Offer will be withdrawn, even if the Offer Period is still valid
- The Offer shall be over and above any usual discounts that may be provided by MGL during the Offer Period.
- The Offer shall be applicable only for bill payments above Rs. 200.00 made in full i.e. the amount mentioned in the bills generated by the MGL.
- For the avoidance of doubt, while Visa in conjunction with TranServ has facilitated this Offer for the benefit of Eligible Users, MGL is the sole provider of all goods
- and/or services. Accordingly, the Eligible User understands, acknowledges and agrees that the procurement by him/her of any goods and/or services shall constitute a contract solely between MGL and him/her, and Visa is not, nor will become, a party thereto
- By utilizing or attempting to utilize any of the goods and services, the Eligible User understands, acknowledges and agrees that:
- Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement, or attempted procurement by the Eligible User of any goods and/or services (each a "Claim") shall be settled by the Eligible User directly with MGL, and the Eligible User shall not make any Claim against Visa and/or TranServ
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Visa and/or TranServ shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, expenses or claim (whether direct or indirect) in relation to any personal injury, death, false representation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the goods and/or services,
- MGL or Visa shall not be liable to any person or Eligible Users in any manner whatsoever or howsoever for any loss or damage or claims that may arise out of or otherwise, howsoever from any refusal or failure on the part of Udio to provide or honour the Cash Back Offer, or benefits or privileges given under the Offer, for any reason whatsoever.
- Eligible Users shall contact Udio at the following email address email@example.com for redressal in the event of any claim or non-receipt of Cash Back Offer, or benefits or privileges under this Offer
- Eligible Users are not bound in any manner to participate in this Offer. Any participation by the Eligible User shall be voluntary
- Udio shall be liable to the Eligible User (customer/subscriber) to the extent of the cash back offered to him/her within the agreed timeline
- The Offer is purely promotional in nature and the Offer may be discontinued or altered at any time, whether prior to or during the Offer Period, without prior notice. However, Eligible Users shall receive INR 50 cashback prior to the day of withdrawal
- In addition to the above, the regular terms and conditions of the respective mobile applications used for transaction shall also be applicable unless otherwise stated above. TranServ’s decision of computation, cancellation, forfeiture, credit, debit and blocking of accounts shall be final, conclusive and binding on the User
- Any disputes arising out of this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in the city of Mumbai (India) irrespective of whether Courts in other areas have concurrent jurisdiction.
- In the event that the Offer, these terms and conditions, or any part thereof is prohibited or restricted under applicable law, the Offer and/or the terms and conditions (as the case may be) may be modified to the extent required to comply with the law
- Information about the Offer is correct at the time of publication. Eligible Users can refer to the latest set of Terms and Conditions as available on MGL’s/Udio’s Website