Terms and Condition
- "Cardholder" shall mean a customer to whom the facility has been granted by virtue of such customer holding a Card.
- "Card" shall mean Credit, Debit and Prepaid card, which has been issued by ICICI Bank and is valid and subsisting during the Program Period.
- "Program Period" shall mean the period commencing from 1st January 2014 to October 31, 2014 during which the offer can be availed by the Cardholder.
- "Offer" shall mean the discount provided on products/services of the Featured Restaurants and shall be provided to the Cardholder free of cost.
- "Featured Restaurants" shall mean restaurants who have agreed to provide Offer to ICICI Bank Card Holders during the Program Period.
Merchant Terms and Conditions
- Offer is upto October 31, 2014 Offer applicable only if the bill is paid using ICICI Bank Credit, Debit or Prepaid cards.
- Offer is valid only at the mentioned outlets.
- The offer shall be available on ala carte only.
- This offer has no monetary value, is not transferable, is not for sale or re-sale nor redeemable for cash.
- The offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer running at the outlet.
- The cardholder has to present his valid Credit/ Debit/Corporate /Prepaid Card to the restaurant and state the intention to use the offer before asking for the bill.
- To avail the Offer, the customer has to inform the restaurant about his/her choice of payment through ICICI Bank Credit / Debit or Prepaid Card before the bill is generated.
- Blackout datesThe Offer is not valid on 14th February, 24th December, 25th December and 31st December, Durga Puja Holidays & Public Holidays), unless otherwise stated by the respective partner.
- All Offers of Kolkata / Guwahati City will not be valid throughout the Durga Pooja days.
- Rakshabandhan / Diwali/ Durga Pooja - Durga Puja are Blackout dates for Sweet Bengal
- All Speciality Group of Restaurants ( i.e. Mainland China, Oh Calcutta , Sigree, Haka, Flame and Grill, Machaan and Sweet Bengal )offers will not be valid between December 22, 2013 to 6th Jan 2014.
- In the Card section - wherever it is mentioned as Valid on ICICI Bank Wealth Credit or Debit Cards - below mentioned cards are applicable - Premium Credit Cards (Signature, Platinum, Titanium, World Card, Amex and all Gem stone cards i.e. Daimond, Rubyx, Saphiro & Coral) and Premium Debit Cards ( Coral ,Titanium, Platinum ,Signature, World Debit Cards).
General Terms and Conditions
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services offered by the Featured Restaurants. Any dispute or claim regarding the goods/ services must be resolved by the Card Holder/s with the Featured Restaurants directly without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services availed by the Card Holder/s under the Program offered by the Featured Restaurants
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the Restaurants /s or Card Holder/s from the benefits of the Program if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Program or otherwise by use of the Card.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- The program is sponsored by the Featured Restaurants and the Card Holder/s shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated by the Featured Restaurants in this regard. Offers cannot be used or redeemed in combination with any other discounts or promotions or vouchers or special events such as 'Weekend Brunches' or 'Happy Hours', and is also not valid on the black out dates (24th Dec, 25th Dec, 31st Dec, 14th Feb, Durga Puja Holidays & Public Holidays), unless otherwise stated by the respective partner.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the goods/ services by the Featured Restaurants.
- The Program is not available wherever prohibited and / or on services for which such programs cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of Mumbai
- Any applicable taxes have to be paid by the card holder.