Terms and Condition
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Get Flat Rs 250 off on minimum spend of Rs 1799 on the Myntra app or website, valid till 31st March 2020.
- Valid only on a selected catalogue for ICICI Bank customers.
- Catalogue link : https://www.myntra.com/partner-offers01.
- The code can be used once per customer.
- This Offer is not valid at any of the Myntra retail outlets/stores.
- Multiple coupons cannot be clubbed in a single order.
- The balance amount, after the discount is availed, will have to be paid by the customer at the time of purchase.
- In no case whatsoever, can the discount amount be refunded, encashed or partly encashed.
- Myntra's Return and Exchange Policy offers the customer the option to return or exchange items purchased on Myntra's application within 30 days of the receipt. In case of return of the purchased item, please refer to the “Return Policy” on the website/ app or call Myntra customer care.
- All orders would be subject to availability at the time of purchase and will be governed by the standard terms and conditions listed on the App.
- All disputes arising out of or in connection to this scheme are subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Bangalore only.
- Disclaimers: Company is not responsible for any typographical error leading to an invalid coupon.
- The products, services and offers referred to herein are subject to the terms and conditions governing them as specified by ICICI Bank / Myntra from time to time and are offered at the sole discretion of ICICI Bank / Myntra.
- Nothing contained herein shall constitute or be deemed to constitute an advice, invitation or solicitation to purchase any products/ services of ICICI Bank / Myntra.
- ICICI Bank makes no representation about the quality, delivery, usefulness or otherwise of the goods / services offered by the Myntra.
T&C for Ease My Trip:
- To avail discounts, users have to book flight tickets for their preferred destinations by applying coupon code.
- Offer amount is flat Rs. 250 off on domestic flight bookings.
- In case of holiday bookings, user has to write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with coupon code.
- This offer is valid till March 31, 2020.
- Convenience fee will be charged as per applicability.
- All new & existing customers can avail this offer.
- The offer is valid for bookings made on EaseMyTrip’s website, Mobile site, Android & iOS App.
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer running on EaseMyTrip.
- Bookings with the valid promo codes will be eligible for this offer only.
- One user can avail the offer only for once.
- In case of partial/full cancellation, the offer stands void and discount will be rolled back before processing the refunds.
- Child/infant discount, date or flight change, refund charges, weekend surcharge, black out period, travel restrictions and/ or flight restriction will be also applicable as per the fare route.
- Changes in flights and dates are allowed with change fees and fare difference.
- Changes in names are not allowed.
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer, EaseMyTrip reserves the rights to deny the offer to the customers.
- EaseMyTrip is the sole authority for interpretation of these terms.
- In the event of any dispute, Courts of New Delhi will have jurisdiction.
- EaseMyTrip reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- EaseMyTrip shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure.
Terms and conditions of ICICI Bank and third parties apply. ICICI Bank is not responsible for third party products, goods, services & offers.
- The products, services and offers referred to herein are subject to the terms and conditions governing them as specified by ICICI Bank / third party from time to time and are offered at the sole discretion of ICICI Bank / third party.
- Nothing contained herein shall constitute or be deemed to constitute an advice, invitation or solicitation to purchase any products/ services of ICICI Bank / third party.
- ICICI Bank makes no representation about the quality, delivery, usefulness or otherwise of the goods / services offered by the third party.
T&C for Card Protection Plan:
Agreement and Terms & Conditions for Your CPP Card Secure Plus Membership (offered by ICICI Bank Limited)
It sets out terms and conditions of Your Agreement with CPP Assistance Services Private Limited (CPP) for the Card Secure Plus Service.
Where the following words are used in these terms and conditions, they will have the meanings shown below:
- Abroad – In a country other than India.
- Agreement – These terms and conditions of the CPP Card Secure Plus Service product and any changes thereto.
- Card – Your credit, debit, prepaid, cash and other similar cards.
- Card Loss – Loss by You or theft from You of a Card.
- CPP - CPP Assistance Services Private Limited, whose corporate office address is at Ground Floor, Wing – A, Golf View Corporate Tower – A, Golf Course Road, Sector – 42, Gurgaon – 122002, Haryana India and registered office is at A-370, 2nd Floor, Kalkaji, New Delhi – 110019.
- Gaana - Gamma Gaana Ltd
- Home – The place where You permanently reside; which You have given us as Your address while registering for the Membership.
- ICICI – ICICI Bank Limited, whose corporate office is at ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai 400051, Maharashtra
- Issuer – The issuers of the Cards.
- MakeMyTrip - MakeMyTrip (India) Private Limited.
- Member – The person who has purchased and is entitled to use the Service whose name appears in the Welcome Pack.
- Membership – Your right to use the Service for each year for which You pay the Fee as per the Agreement.
- Period of Agreement – Period of 1 year from the Start Date.
- Service – Shall have the meaning given to it in paragraph A below.
- SonyLIV – Online streaming services of various contents offered by SPN.
- SPN – Sony Pictures Networks India Private Limited.
- Start Date – The date on which the Membership commences as set out in your Welcome Pack which we send to you.
- Third Party – MakeMyTrip, SonyLiv and Gaana with whom CPP has contracted for providing the Services in paragraph A below.
- We, us, our – CPP.
- Welcome Pack - means the pack We send to You when You have purchased the Membership for the Services containing these terms and conditions and other information relevant to the Service.
- Year – A period of twelve (12) consecutive months.
- You, Your – The Member and Spouse
The CPP Card Secure Plus is provided by CPP Assistance Services Private Limited, whose corporate office address is at Ground Floor, Wing – A, Golf View Corporate Tower – A, Golf Course Road, Sector – 42, Gurgaon - 122002, Haryana, India in conjunction with its third party suppliers/service providers.
Should You have any queries about these terms and conditions or Your Membership, You can contact us by email at email@example.com or by telephoning us on 1800-419-4000 (Toll-free) or +91 921244 4000 or 6000 4000 (please prefix Your city STD code) (lines open twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week). You can also write to us at the following address:
CPP Assistance Services (Pvt) Ltd
P O Box No 826,
Kalkaji Post Office,
New Delhi - 110019
CPP Card Secure Plus (offered as part of ICICI Packaged Product)
A: Assistance Services – what is provided?
- When You report a Card Loss to us, We will contact the Issuers and ask them to cancel the Card.
- If You request at the time of reporting Your Card Loss, the assistance Services set out at A1 and A2 may be available to You through MakeMyTrip, who has contracted with us, to provide You the assistance services set out at A1 and A2 below. You consent to us making such enquiries from such persons and/ or organizations as are necessary to assess the claim that You are making. At the time of Your request for Service, We may ask You to provide evidences for Your need of emergency assistance,in the absence of which, Your request for Emergency assistance may be rejected by Us.
- Any advance made to You under this Section A shall be interest free and repayable by You to MakeMyTrip within twenty-eight (28) days of the advance being made. In the event of the advance not being repaid,steps will be taken to recover the advance, which may include legal steps, the costs of which recovery from which may be added to the outstanding balance of the advance made.
A1: Advance of Emergency Hotel Bills
If You are Abroad or in India at the time of the Card Loss, We will facilitate through MakeMyTrip, an advance direct to Your hotel to cover Your hotel bill upto Rs 60,000 if Abroadand up to Rs 30,000 if in India.
A2: Advance of Replacement Travel Tickets
We will facilitate through MakeMyTrip, replacement travel tickets against an advance for You of up to Rs 60,000 if Abroadand up to Rs 30,000 if in India, so that You can return to the travel destination nearest to Your Home. We will do this if Your travel tickets have been lost or stolen at the same time as the Card Loss when You are Abroad or in India.
A3: SonyLIV Subscription
As part of this benefit, You will be provided with a single subscription of SonyLIV, an online portal service with various contents by way of streaming over the Internet on mobile and similar other handheld devices and by way of mobile applications. With this You can watch Live TV channels, latest TV serials, Live sports, movies, music with the best quality streaming and a premium experience.
You are governed by and must adhere to the following specific terms and conditions:
- This subscription is issued and governed by the terms & conditions of SPN, as may be amended from time to time. For detailed terms & conditions, please visit www.sonyliv.com/static/terms_of_use.
- The redemption code is valid for a period of 3 months from the date of purchase of Membership.
- This offer is not an instrument for payment and shall be used only for the purpose of availing services of SonyLIV on the supported devices. For details please visit www.sonyliv.com
- Internet service charges applicable as per the plan availed by You from Your telecom service provider shall be applicable while accessing SonyLIV.
- Content available on SonyLIV shall be subject to change at the discretion of SPN at any time.
- You may watch a video through SonyLIV Service only in geographic locations where SPN offers the SonyLIV Service. The content that may be available to view will vary by geographic location. SPN may use technologies to verify your geographic location.
- Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for further details or enquiries.
- Our role in relation to SonyLIV subscription shall be limited to that of a mere facilitator, and We shall not in any manner be liable to You for any loss, damage or compensation in relation to or arising from its use.
A4: Gaana Plus Subscription
As part of this benefit, You will be provided with Gaana Plus subscription pack offered by Gaana which will enable You to listen & download music on the Gaana Application.
For deriving this benefit, You are provided with a unique Gaana Plus redemption code in the Pack and You are governed by and must adhere to the following specific terms and conditions:
- This subscription is issued and governed by the terms & conditions of Gaana, as may be amended from time to time. For detailed terms & conditions, please visit https://gaana.com/terms_and_conditions.com
- The redemption code is valid for a period of 3 months from the date of purchase of Membership.
- This offer is not an instrument for payment and shall be used only for the purpose of availing Gaana Plus subscription on the supported devices. For details please visit https://gaana.com/faq
- Internet service charges applicable as per the plan availed by You from Your telecom service provider shall be applicable while accessing Gaana Plus subscription.
- Content available via Gaana Plus subscription shall be subject to change at the discretion of Gaana at any time.
- Please contact Gaana at Feedback@gaana.com for further details or enquiries regarding Your subscription.
- Our role in relation to Gaana Plus subscription shall be limited to that of a mere facilitator, and We shall not in any manner be liable to You for any loss, damage or compensation in relation to or arising from its use.
How to block your Cards
Step 1>Call CPP (1800-419-4000) to block your cards [keep your membership no. handy]
Step 2>Call CPP (1800-419-4000) and register your claim
Step 3> Prepare Claim documents as per below list and send the documents within 28 days:
- Claim Form (all fields should be field properly)
- FIR copy - Attested either in Hindi or English with description of all the lost things including card and clearly mentioned that “Appropriate action need to be taken against culprit”
- Credit / Debit Card statement – Last 03 month attested statement by the Bank (indicating forged transactions and consumer loss liability) In the case of Debit card lost, Letter from the bank confirming the mentioned debit card issued against Account Number to the customer
- Copy of dispute letter submitted to bank with details of transactions
- Letter of Subrogation - This should be on the stamp paper of Rs 100/-
- Copy of a Valid Photo I.D. - Pan Card, Driving License, Voters I.D. Passport.
- Copy of Visa and Immigration pages which confirm date of visit. (applicable in case of txns happened internationally)
- Cancelled Cheque
Step 4 > Send all the documents to CPP ASSISTANCE SERVICES PVT. LTD., Golf View Corporate Tower –A, Golf Course Road, Sector 42, Gurgaon –122002 Haryana
Step 5 > Submit dispute closure letter received from the bank
Step 6 > Sit back & relax!
B: General conditions
Please read this section carefully as it contains important information.
The Service is only available to residents of India who are over the age of eighteen (18).
Term of Membership
- Your Membership is available to the person whose name appears in the Welcome Pack only and is non-transferable.
- You must provide us with full and accurate information in connection with Your request for the Card Secure Plus services.
- Advance payment of the Fees is the essence of the commencement of the Membership and the Services under the Agreement with You. The Fee must be received by Us from You or ICICI (if You have got Your CPP Membership financed through ICICI) before We can provide the Services to You.
- Your Membership begins on the Start Date and continues for the Period of Agreement in return for advance payment of the Fee by ICICI.
- You must report lost or stolen Cards to us by telephone within twenty-four (24) hours of discovering the Card Loss.
- Any change or new addition to Your Service shall be intimated to You at least forty-five (45) days in advance and such change shall become applicable to You from the date of such intimation. However, it is clarified that the features of Gaana and SonyLIV, where We are acting as facilitator, may be added, modified, or removed during the Period of Agreement without this advance notice period of forty-five (45) days.
- In the event of theft or loss of Cards, You have to immediately call us to report the loss of the Cards. In case You have not shared the details of a particular Card with us and request the same to be blocked, We shall attempt to block that Card with the help of other details provided by You on a best effort basis. In the event that Your input is required in the form of confidential personal information number (PIN) or a telephone identification number (TIN) (which cannot be disclosed to a third party), We will assist You by conferencing You on the telephone call with the Issuer in order for You to provide such PIN/TIN for authentication purposes.
- The services set out in Sections A1 and A2 shall be provided only at the sole discretion of CPP, however, every effort will be made to provide You with emergency funds in line with the terms and conditions set out in these sections of this Agreement. At the time of Your request for Service, We may ask You to provide evidences for Your need of emergency assistance and in the absence of which Your request for Emergency Assistance may be rejected by Us. There may also be times when it will not be possible to arrange for the transfer of funds to some countries or remote geographical locations or due to events or conditions that are out of our control (i.e. political instability, regulatory restrictions, war, natural disaster, etc.) and for which We cannot be held liable.
- We cannot be held responsible for any loss, damage or fraud (direct or indirect) which might occur to You due to wrong submission of any information to Us by You or if are unable to provide the Services to You for reasons beyond Our control or even after reasonable efforts made by Us.
- It is hereby clarified that SonyLIV subscription is the property of SPN and SPN will always remain responsible and liable for any services / claims arising from the use of SonyLIV subscription by You (Section A3). This subscription is issued and governed by the terms & conditions of SPN, as may be amended from time to time. For detailed terms & conditions, please visit www.sonyliv.com/static/terms_of_use. Our role in relation to distribution of SonyLIV subscription to You shall be limited to that of a mere facilitator, and We shall not in any manner be liable to You for any loss, damage or compensation in relation to or arising from the use of SonyLIV subscription. Further, SonyLIV Service streaming software is developed and designed to enable only streaming of content from SonyLIV Service through the SonyLIV Service ready devices. This software may vary by device and medium, and functionalities may also differ between devices. This software is licensed to you pursuant to these Terms and solely for the purpose of using SonyLIV Service and for no other purpose whatsoever. SPN does not warrant the performance of the software, including its continuing compatibility with SonyLIV Service. Any unauthorized use of the software is strictly prohibited and SonyLIV Service reserves the right to not provide the software (including updates) to you at any time and to discontinue the ability to access SonyLIV Service through such software at any time, without prior or any notice. When you use SonyLIV ready device, you expressly represent that you have the express authority to use such device and be liable for any transaction conducted through such device on the Site. SonyLIV streaming software permits only streaming of the content available on SonyLIV services and restricts the download and storage of such content.
- It is hereby clarified that Gaana will always remain responsible and liable for any services / claims arising from the use of Gaana Plus Subscription (Section A4). You will be governed by the specific Terms and Conditions of Gaana as applicable to you at the time of usage. Our role in relation to this service provided to You shall be limited to that of a mere facilitator, and We shall not in any manner be liable to You for any loss, damage or compensation in relation to or arising from the use of this service.
- The products, services and offers referred to herein are subject to the terms and conditions governing them as specified by ICICI Bank / CPP/ Third Party from time to time and are offered at the sole discretion of ICICI Bank / CPP / Third Parties.
- Nothing contained herein shall constitute or be deemed to constitute an advice, invitation or solicitation to purchase any products/ services of ICICI Bank / CPP / Third Parties.
- ICICI Bank makes no representation about the quality, delivery, usefulness or otherwise of the goods / services offered by the Third Parties and CPP.
Cancelling Your Membership
- If You would like to cancel Your Membership, please contact CPP call centre.
- CPP Card Secure Plus Membership has been provided to You as part of Your ICICI product. Under no circumstances, CPP will be liable to refund any amount to You which You would have paid to ICICI Bank for ICICI product, or otherwise, for CPP Card Secure Plus membership.
Governing law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by and must be interpreted in line with the laws of the Republic of India.
We and You agree that all the disputes/differences arising out of or in relation to this Agreement shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of and settled only by the courts in Delhi. You and We agree that terms and all other communications will be issued in English.
If at any time You want to tell us about a problem with Your Membership please call us on 1800-419-4000 (Toll-free) or +91-921244-4000 or 6000-4000 (please prefix Your city STD code) or You can write to the Complaints Manager at:
CPP Assistance Services (Pvt) Ltd
P O Box No 826,
Kalkaji Post Office,
New Delhi - 110019
We will do our best to revert to Your query within 48 working hours. We will also do our best to send you communications as relevant from time to time to keep You informed on the progress.
If you think you are not getting a satisfactory response, You may escalate the matter to email@example.com
We record all telephone calls made to us. We do this to:
- provide a record of the instructions We have received from You;
- allow us to monitor quality standards;
- help us with staff training; and
- meet legal requirements.
All communications and Membership documents will be in English unless otherwise agreed.
By entering into this Agreement You hereby expressly accord Your consent and authorize us to collect all the required data/information including any sensitive personal data or information from You to service You under this Agreement. Prior to providing any information, You have an option not to provide the data or information sought under this Agreement by sending to us a written notice to that effect.
By entering into this Agreement, You hereby expressly accord Your consent that for the better performance of this Agreement We may transfer Your data/information to any city within India or to a country outside India as mentioned herein. If We do transfer Your data within or outside India, We will make the appropriate checks to ensure that Your data is adequately protected.
Remember that upon request, You have a right to see and review all the personal information We hold about You and if found to be inaccurate or deficient, shall be corrected or amended as feasible. If You would like to request this, please contact our customer services team on 6000 4000. Please note that there will be a separate administration charge for the provision of this information. Please also note that We will not be responsible for the authenticity of the information provided by You to us as required under this Agreement.
You have the right to withdraw the consent earlier provided by You with respect to providing Your data/information sought by us anytime while availing the Services. Such withdrawal of the consent shall be intimated in writing to us. However, in the event that You decide not to provide the data/Information sought by us or withdraw the consent earlier given by You, then We retain the right to not provide the services for which such data/information was sought.
Data Protection Notice
We will use the information You provide to:
- manage Your Membership;
- collect Fees when due; and
- provide the Service to You.
We may pass Your personal information to our approved suppliers/service providers including our group companies for the purpose of sending correspondence to You and providing some of the features of the Service to You. They may contact You by post, landline telephone or, if You have previously agreed, by email or mobile phone. By taking out Your Membership and by giving us Your address, phone number and email address, You agree that We and our approved suppliers/service providers may contact You using these methods, unless You have told us not to. If You do not want Your details to be used for these purposes, please let Us know in writing at any time.
How We protect Your data
We take data security very seriously and go to great lengths to ensure Your information is protected against unauthorised use of any kind. We have appropriate measures in place to safeguard the data We hold. Our Information and Data Security Systems at CPP Group Plc have been verified by accreditation in the form of ISO 27001 and PCI-DSS certificate for Information Security Management.
Our suppliers/service providers are vetted to ensure they comply with the necessary data protection protocol before they are approved.
We are continually reviewing and updating our security procedures as new technologies become available. All areas of our website where personal information is collected are secure and will display the 'padlock' symbol for reassurance. Where information is transferred it shall be encrypted using the latest encryption technology commercially available.
Who We may pass Your details to and how they would be used
Updating Your records
We may ask ICICI to tell us about changes in Your contact details / details specifically related to the Services (subject to any disclosure contract in this regard that You may have with ICICI) so We can update Your Membership records. This may include asking for information about changes to any personal contact details (e.g. telephone, mobile phone or fax numbers or email addresses).
Providing the Service
If You ask us to report a lost Card, We will pass Your name and address and the details of the Card to the Issuer so that they can cancel it and provide a replacement, if requested by You.
When You take the Membership, We pass Your personal details to our approved suppliers to provide some of the services described in Section A. We will only pass to them the minimum amount of information required for them to be able to identify You, should You need these services. Our suppliers will pass Your information (such as Your name, contact details, etc.) to third parties to enable them to assist You only in instances when You require help from them.
We may pass Your personal information to our approved fulfilment and courier vendors so that We can send correspondence to You and provide some of the features of the Service to You.
Marketing and Market Research
To avoid contacting You unnecessarily about products or services You may already have, We will compare Your details with information on prospect files prepared by our business partners. When We do this We may need to tell our business partners/third party suppliers/service providers that You have subscribed for the Service or hold a product with us and disclose enough personal data to allow our business partners/third party suppliers/service providers to identify You on these files.
We and our approved suppliers/service providers may also use Your personal information to contact You about goods and services that might interest You or invite You to take part in market research surveys. You may be contacted either by post, phone or e-mail for these purposes. If You would prefer this not to happen, please let us know when You register, or call us at any time if You change Your mind.
MakeMyTrip (India) Private Limited (MakeMyTrip)
When You take out a subscription, We pass Your personal details to MakeMyTrip to provide the services described in Sections A1 and A2. We will only pass to them the minimum amount of information required for them to be able to identify You, should You need these services. MakeMyTrip may pass Your information (such as Your name, contact details, etc.) to third parties to enable them to assist You only in instances when You require help from them.
Grievance Regarding Data Protection Issues
If at any time You want to tell us about a problem, discrepancy or grievance regarding Your personal data/information/details or the processing thereof, please call our designated grievance officer Prachala Singh on 1800-419-4000 (Toll-free) or +91-921244-4000 or 6000-4000 (if calling from a mobile phone, please prefix Your city STD code) or You can also write to our grievance officer at:
CPP Assistance Services (Pvt) Ltd
P O Box No 826,
Kalkaji Post Office,
New Delhi - 110019
Our grievance officer will do his best to expeditiously redress any issues/grievance that You may have within a period of thirty (30) days from the date of receiving Your grievance.