Terms and Condition
Annexure I. Standard Format of Programme Descriptor
Alliance with Tiger Airways Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- “Alliance Partner” shall mean ”Tiger Airways Singapore Pte. Ltd. ” referred as www.tigerair.com, who has entered into an alliance agreement with ICICI Bank for purpose of providing the Offer.
- "ICICI Bank Net Banking User” shall mean a person who holds an ICICI Bank savings account, credit card account(s), loan / facility account(s), depository account(s) and/or any other type of account(s), so maintained with ICICI Bank or its Affiliate which are eligible account(s) for purposes of ICICI Bank Net Banking Service(s) and who has received communication from ICICI Bank with respect to the Offer.
- “ICICI Bank Net Banking Service(s) “shall mean internet banking services of ICICI Bank offered to ICICI Bank Net Banking User.
- “Offer” shall mean such discount(s) /benefit(s) provided by the Alliance Partner on purchase of Products/Services using ICICI Bank Net Banking Services and ICICI Bank Credit card, Debit card and Prepaid card, during the Offer Period on the Website/stores/outlets.
- “Offer Period” shall mean the period commencing from July 08, 2014 and ends July 13, 2014, both days inclusive.
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to e ICICI Bank’s internet banking facility/service.
- “Products/Services” shall mean the goods/benefits/facilities offered by the Alliance Partner.
- “Website” shall mean the following website of the Alliance Partner: www.tigerair.com
- “Void Transaction” shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been cancelled /rejected /unsuccessful by the Alliance Partner.
- All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms (“Terms”) shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
- Offer: Pay to go and Return for free* on flights booked at www.tigerair.com/promo/icici
- Promotion excludes $0 - $48 associated taxes for the free inbound flights to India and $9 booking fee per passenger per sector and other charge
- Booking Period: July 08, 2014 to July 13, 2014
- Travel Period: The return journey can be between the below two periods:
- Period I: 14th July, 2014 to 31st October, 2014
- Period II: 19th January, 2015 to 25th March, 2015
- Routes Covered: Return flight free from Singapore to all India points(Bangalore,Chennai,Hyderabad,Kochi,Trichy, Trivandrum) of Tigerair (The offer is applicable only on India – Singapore route with return flights from Singapore free as per offer T&C)
- Customer to log onto the offer page and put the first 6 digits of the ICICI Bank Credit/Debit/Prepaid card.
- Select the onward journey
- Proceed to select the return journey
- In the Flight search results page: Select “Return for free” fare in the Return flight search results
- If the return journey is between the allowed periods, the offer fare on return flights will be shown
- Confirm the booking and proceed to make the final payment through the ICICI Bank Credit/Debit/Prepaid card.
- The Offer is valid only for select set of ICICI Bank Net Banking User(s) and ICICI Bank Cardholders selected at the sole discretion of ICICI Bank and who have received communication about the Offer from ICICI Bank, during the Offer Period.
Participation in the Offer by the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s/Cardholders is on a voluntary basis.
- The ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s/Cardholders may avail the Offer during the Offer Period or until the stock lasts, whichever is earlier.
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- The Offer is not valid for Void Transactions
TERMS PRESCRIBED BY THE ALLIANCE PARTNER
- Promotion excludes $0 - $48 associated taxes for the free inbound flights to India and $9 booking fee per passenger per sector.
- The promotion is only applicable on selected Tigerair network for round trip flights booked online from July 08, 2014 to July 13, 2014 (11.59pm GMT+8).
- Travel periods of the free return flights vary across routes.
- Seats are limited and may not be available on peak travel dates.
- Conditions apply: For details, visit tigerair.com
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the discount / benefit or of the Products/Services under the Offer provided by the Alliance Partner. ”)
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s.
- All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the Offer, if any, shall be addressed to Alliance Partner directly without any reference to ICICI Bank. The sole account of the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s.
- All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the Offer, if any, shall be addressed to Alliance Partner directly without any reference to ICICI Bank. The same shall be addressed by Alliance Partner, only up to a period of 2 days after the date of transaction/purchase.
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank and shall be addressed directly by the Alliance Partner.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on products / services for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank/Alliance Partner reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- If the ICICI Bank Net Banking User ceases to be a ICICI Bank Net Banking User at any time during the currency of the Offer Period, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to the ICICI Bank Net Banking User.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- In addition to the terms and conditions of such partners offering benefits to ICICI Bank Credit/Debit Cardholders, the following terms are applicable to the Offer.
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services or the assured vouchers offered by the Alliance Partner
- Any dispute or claim regarding the goods, services and assured vouchers must be resolved by the Card Holder/s with the Alliance Partner directly without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services / assured gifts / prizes availed by the Card Holder/s under the Program offered by the Alliance Partner.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the Alliance Partner or Card Holder/s from the benefits of the Program if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Program or otherwise by use of the Card.
- The assured vouchers are sponsored by the Alliance Partner and the Card Holder/s shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated by the Alliance Partner in this regard.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the goods and services or the assured vouchers.
- The Program is not available wherever prohibited and / or on merchandise / products / services for which such programs cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.
- Customer who shall be eligible to the Offer:
- All ICICI Bank Credit, Debit & Prepaid Cardholders
COMMUNICATION OF THE OFFER
- The Offer shall be communicated to the Customer/s in such manner as ICICI Bank may deem fit in this regard.
- Annexure 2 for IPR
Pursuant to Clause 12 of this Letter of Alliance, following is the Alliance Partner’s Trademarks that are proposed to be used by ICICI Bank.