Cherish your travel memories forever
with ICICI Bank Debit Card
Get customisable photo magnets free on booking train
tickets on IRCTC with ICICI Bank Debit Card*
book at least one train ticket during the promo period Printland.in
Steps to avail the offer:
- Choose ICICI Bank Debit Card as payment options on irctc.co.in
- Enter your Debit Card details and ATM pin to make the payment
Offer valid till January 31,2014
One customer is eligible for upto three gifts only during the promo period
Get a customisable Photo magnet on booking train tickets on IRCTC with ICICI Bank Debit Card
Terms and Condition
For the purposes of these terms and conditions (“Terms ”):
- “Alliance Partner” shall mean printland.in. The company provides printing solutions on products which are standard as well as customisable (e.g., T-Shirts, key chains, mugs, photo frames, visiting cards etc.
- "Card" shall mean such variants of ICICI Bank Debit Card, which have been issued by ICICI Bank and are valid and subsisting during the Program Period, except for ICICI Bank NRO ATM Card and ICICI Bank Corporate Debit Card.
- "Card Holder/s" shall mean such customer/s who are ICICI Bank’s customers; and to whom a Card has been issued and who is authorized to hold the Card and who have received the communication from ICICI Bank with respect to the Program by way of direct mailer / e-mailer / SMS /Net Banking or any other mode as per the discretion of ICICI Bank.
- “Facility” shall mean at least one valid transaction done on irctc.co.in to book railway ticket(s).
- "Gift" shall mean a gift voucher code offered by Alliance Partner
- “Offer” shall mean the Gift being provided to the Card Holder/s on availing Facility by using the Card during the Offer Period, which can be used to get a photo magnet worth Rs. 169/- from printland.in
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to the Card in addition to these Terms and Conditions.
- "Offer Period" shall mean the period commencing from December 1, 2013 to January 31, 2014 (both days inclusive).
- “Void Transaction” shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has been taken place but cancelled/rejected/unsuccessful by the Merchant Establishment prior to settlement with ICICI Bank.
The Program is valid for the Card Holder/s of ICICI Bank Savings Account- only and shall be valid and subsisting during the Program Period, unless otherwise notified by ICICI Bank. The Card Holder/s shall be required to carry out at least one successful transaction using his Card in the Program Period in order to be eligible for the offer.
2. The offer construction shall be as follows:
- All the Card Holder/s who does a successful transaction on irctc.co.in to book railway tickets shall be eligible for the Gift
- Amount of transaction is not the deciding criterion.
- Card Holder/s will be eligible for maximum 3 Gifts during the Offer period. One Gift per transaction.
- The Gift will be sent through SMS to the eligible Card Holder/s on their registered mobile no. on or before 15 days from the date of transaction on IRCTC.
- This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer that may be made available to the Customer/s by ICICI Bank.
3. Steps to redeem the Gift.
- Card Holder/s needs to visit www.printland.in, create a login account by registering on the website.
- Select the design of magnetic sticker- of his choice and customize as per instructions mentioned on the website.
- At the time of payment, Card Holder/s has to enter the gift voucher code that will be sent to his registered mobile number within 15 days of booking tickets on IRCTC.
- Customer can choose magnetic sticker of any size but maximum discount available will be of Rs. 169/-.
- Remaining amount must be paid through ICICI Bank Debit Card
- Specialised packaging and shipping charges of Rs. 80/- will have to be borne by the customer.
- The winner list shall not be displayed on ICICI Bank website.
Other Terms and Conditions:
- If the Card Holder/s ceases to be the Card Holder/s at any time during the Program period, all the benefits under the Program or before dispatch of the Gift shall lapse and shall not be available to the Card Holder/s.
- If the Card Holder/s becomes delinquent at any time during the Program period or before dispatch of Gift, all the benefits under the Program shall lapse and shall not be available to the Card Holder/s.
- In case Card Holder/s cancels any transaction/s due to which he/she has qualified for the Gift, then the Card Holder/s is not eligible for the Gift.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of Mumbai.
- All communication / notices with regard to this Program should be addressed to "ICICI Bank Limited (Phone banking & Correspondence Unit), ICICI Phone Banking Center, ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor, Survey no: 115/27, Plot no. 12, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally, Hyderabad – 500032".
- In all matters relating to the Program, the decision of ICICI Bank shall be final and binding in all respects.
- These Terms shall be in addition to and not in substitution / derogation to the Primary Terms and Conditions governing the Card of ICICI Bank. All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings ascribed to it in the Primary Terms and Conditions.
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services offered by the Merchant Establishments. Any dispute or claim regarding the goods and services must be resolved by the Card Holder/s with the Merchant Establishment directly without any reference to ICICI Bank. The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Product/s shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services availed of by the Card Holder/s under the Program.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify/ exclude any Merchant Establishment or Card Holder/s from the Program if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Program or otherwise by use of the Card.
- All taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues and charges payable in connection with the benefits accruing under the Program shall be borne solely by the Card Holder/s and ICICI Bank will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any such taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues. ICICI Bank shall be entitled to deduct or set off the amounts of taxes, etc., if any, mentioned above from all amounts payable by ICICI Bank to the Card Holder/s and balance amount, if any, of Cash Back will be paid to the Card Holder/s / credited to the account of the Card Holder/s.
- The Program is not available wherever prohibited and / or on merchandise / products / services for which such programs cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the Gift.
- In the event any alternative Gift is offered, selection of the same shall be at the sole discretion of ICICI Bank.
- One Card Holder is eligible to get only one Gift during the Promotion Period.
- For NRI Card Holders, the Gift will not be dispatched to the registered address if registered address is outside India. In such case, the Gift will either be delivered to any branch of ICICI Bank located in India. The Card Holder or Power of Attorney holder of Card Holder can pick up the Gift from the Branch, or else Card Holder can inform ICICI Bank by sending an email through his registered email Id at email@example.com to send the Gift to the address of his choice in India.
- Any transaction where there is a reasonable evidence that the transaction has been rigged by individual(s) or of the cardholder having indulged in circular trade to claim the gift, ICICI Bank fully reserves the right to ask the cardholder to furnish further proofs to substantiate genuineness of the transaction.