Terms and Condition
- "Alliance Partner" shall mean website "Healthkart.com", who has entered into an alliance agreement with ICICI Bank for purpose of providing the Offer.
- "Card" refers to any Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard) or Debit Card (Electron/Maestro) issued to the Cardholder by ICICI Bank in India.
- "Cardholder/s" refers to a customer to whom a Card has been issued and who is authorized to hold the Card.
- "ICICI Bank Net Banking User" shall mean a person who holds an ICICI Bank savings account, loan / facility account(s), depository account(s) and/or any other type of account(s), so maintained with ICICI Bank or its Affiliate which are eligible account(s) for purposes of ICICI Bank Net Banking Service(s) and who has received communication from ICICI Bank with respect to the Offer.
- "ICICI Bank Net Banking Service(s)" shall mean Internet banking services of ICICI Bank offered to ICICI Bank Net Banking User
- The offer will be applicable on the use of ICICI Bank Credit or Debit Card, or Net banking services, on ICICI Bank payment gateway, whether provided by ICICI Bank, or any other service providers appointed by ICICI Bank. Alliance partner can also use any other gateway for the above said promotion.
- "Offer" shall mean such discount(s) /benefit(s) provided by the Alliance Partner on purchase of goods using ICICI Bank Credit or Debit Card or Net banking services during the Offer Period on the website www.healthkart.com.
- "Offer Period" shall mean the period commencing from: 20th July till 30th september
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to ICICI Bank’s Credit or Debit card or Net banking services
- "Products/Services" shall mean the goods/benefits/facilities offered by the Alliance Partner.
- "Website" shall mean the following website of the Alliance Partner i.e. www.healthkart.com.
- "Void Transaction" shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been canceled /rejected /unsuccessful by alliance partner
II. Terms and conditions prescribed for ICICI Bank Netbanking Users
- The offer is brought to you by the Alliance partner. ICICI Bank is only communicating the offer on behalf of the Alliance Partner.
- The Offer is valid only for select set of ICICI Bank Net Banking User(s) selected at the sole discretion of ICICI Bank and who have received communication about the Offer from ICICI Bank, during the Offer Period.
- Participation in the Offer by the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s is on a voluntary basis.
- The ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s may avail the Offer during the Offer Period or until the stock lasts, whichever is earlier.
- This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other Offer that may be made available to the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s by the Alliance Partner.
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- The Offer is not valid for Void Transactions
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the discount / benefit or of the Products/Services under the Offer provided by the Alliance Partner.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s.
- All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the Offer, if any, shall be addressed to Alliance Partner directly at without any reference to ICICI Bank. The same shall be addressed to Info@healthkart.com or to Healthkart’s customer care no: 0124-4616444 (Monday to Saturday: 9 AM - 12 AM / Sundays: 10 AM - 7 PM) only up to a period of 2 days after the date of transaction/purchase.
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank and shall be addressed directly by "Alliance Partner".
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank and shall be addressed directly by the "Alliance partner"
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on products / services for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank/Alliance Partner reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- If the ICICI Bank Net Banking User ceases to be an ICICI Bank Net Banking User at any time during the currency of the Offer Period, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to the ICICI Bank Net Banking User.
III. Terms and conditions prescribed ICICI bank Credit & Debit Card Holders
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services offered by the alliance partner. Any dispute or claim regarding the goods, services and assured gifts / prizes must be resolved by the Card Holder/s with the alliance partner directly without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services / offer availed by the Card Holder/s under the alliance offered by the alliance partner.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the alliance Partner/s or Card Holder/s from the benefits of the alliance if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the alliance or otherwise by use of the Card.
- The Offer is sponsored by the alliance Partner and the Card Holder/s shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated by the alliance Partner in this regard.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the goods and services.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on merchandise / products / services for which such alliances cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.
- Any customer service queries shall be addressed to Info@healthkart.com or to Healthkart’s customer care no: 0124-4616444 (Monday to Saturday: 9 AM - 12 AM / Sundays: 10 AM - 7 PM) only up to a period of 2 days after the date of transaction/purchase.
Communication of the Offer: The Offer shall be communicated to the Customer/s in such manner as ICICI Bank may deem fit in this regard.