Terms and Condition
ICICI Bank EMI on Debit Card on Flipkart
Offer Terms and Conditions
- Offer is valid on www.flipkart.com and Flipkart app
- Offer is applicable on ICICI Bank Debit Card EMI transactions only
- Offer is applicable on minimum transaction amount of Rs 7,999
- Maximum instant discount is Rs 1,250 per card during the Offer Period.
- In case of cancellation/ return of the order by the customer the transaction will not qualify for “the Offer”
- In case of partial cancellation of the order, the customer shall qualify for the Offer only based on the net amount payable
- The Offer is valid on multiple purchase transactions for the Products (as defined below) during the Offer Period, subject to a minimum transaction amount of INR 7,999 (Indian Rupees seven thousand nine hundred ninety nine only) for each such transaction made by the Cardholder. Each Cardholder will only be entitled to a maximum instant discount amount of INR 1,250 (Indian Rupees one thousand two hundred fifty only) per Card under this Offer
- This Offer is valid from September 26 to September 30, 2020. ("Offer Period"), or until stocks of the Products made available by the sellers on Flipkart last, whichever is earlier, unless revoked or extended by Flipkart (in its sole discretion) or revoked by ICICI Bank, without any prior notice and without liability
- Offer applicable on select product categories:
- (a) Television, (b) Refrigerators, (c) Washing machines, (d) Air conditioners, (e) Microwave Ovens, (f) Chimneys, (g) Dishwashers, (h) Select phones (i) Laptops (j) Furniture (together referred to as “Products”)
- This Offer will also be applicable on purchase of Products by Cardholders under an exchange offer (if available on the Product(s)). For the avoidance of doubt, it is hereby clarified that the cashback amount of 10% (ten per cent) will be provided to Cardholders under this Offer on the net value paid on such transaction i.e. the price paid by Cardholders after the exchange offer has been availed of. Provided, such value should be a minimum of INR 7,999 (Indian Rupees seven thousand nine hundred ninety nine)
- This Offer will not be applicable if Cardholder or seller or Flipkart cancels the order and/or returns the Product and in such a case, participation in the Offer will be deemed withdrawn. It is clarified that such cancellation or return may be for any reason whatsoever.
- This Bank Debit EMI Facility (“Facility”) is being enabled by ICICI Bank Limited (“Bank” or “Bank”) on www.Flipkart.com, Flipkart mobile app and Flipkart mobile site (collectively “Platform”), which Platform is owned and operated by Flipkart Internet Private Limited (“Flipkart”, “We” or “Our”).
- This Facility is extended by the Bank on the Platform to its select customers who hold a valid Debit Card issued by the Bank (“Customer”/ “You”/ “Your” and “Card”).
- By using this Facility, you agree to be bound by:
- These Terms and Conditions (“T&C”);
- All applicable Terms and Conditions of the Bank.
- Upon availing this Facility, you will be deemed to have accepted the following clauses: “I understand, agree and accept that upon completing payment by ICICI Bank Debit Card EMI option, I am submitting a valid pre-approved EMI application to ICICI Bank governed by the terms provided under ‘Terms and Conditions for EMI conversion on Debit Card’ (“ICICI Bank Pre Approved EMI Terms”). By completing the purchase through the Debit Card EMI option, I will be deemed to have read, fully comprehended and accepted the ICICI Bank Pre Approved Debit Card EMI Terms”
- At any given point in time, you will be eligible to avail this Facility for purchase of products on the Platform, the price of which can range between Rs 8,000 and Rs 100,000
- The price of the product purchased through the Facility along with applicable interest of 16% per annum will be repayable by You to the Bank in Equated Monthly Instalments (“EMI”) over the EMI Term opted by You. “EMI Term” means 3 months, 6 months, 9 months or 12 months, as opted by You
- The monthly EMI amount will be auto-debited every month from Your Card-linked Savings or Current Account on a particular date as specified in your EMI statement
- In case You cancel the purchase transaction completed through the Facility, refunds will be processed as per the ICICI Bank Pre Approved EMI Terms by the Bank
- Applicable processing fees will be charged for availing the Facility by the Bank which may be waived off during promotional events or campaigns
- All decisions regarding eligibility of the Customer as decided by Bank are final.
Other Terms and Conditions
- Bank shall not be liable for any technical errors occurring on the Platform. Similarly, Flipkart shall not be liable for any failure by the Bank to extend the Facility to You/ process payments for any technical issues. For any issues regarding Debit EMI transactions, contact Bank’s Customer Care
- Products sold on the Platform are subject to availability from the respective sellers and accordingly Bank or Flipkart in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products
- Bank does not endorse any of the products or brands being sold on the Platform and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of such products which shall be at the sole liability of the sellers on the Platform
- Bank and Flipkart reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/ alter/ modify/ change or vary these T&C
- Bank and Flipkart reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to withdraw the provision of this Facility to You
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to customers, either through e-mailers or advertised on the Platform, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. None of the parties shall under any circumstances be responsible towards the same
- All government taxes/ duties shall be payable by You
- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.