Terms and Condition
Terms & conditions prescribed by Gitanjali Lifestyle Limited
- Offer valid from 4th July – 18th August 2014.
- Offer valid on select merchandise.
- Offer valid on Diya & Gili apparel only.
- Offer valid on Select Exclusive Brand outlets of the brand.
- Customer needs to make payment through ICICI Bank Credit or Debit Cards to avail the offer.
- Incase of any dispute the company's decision will be final.
- The company reserves the right to change/discontinue the offer at any time.
- Disputes if any will be subjected to the competent courts of Mumbai.
Customer who shall be eligible for the Offer- ICICI Bank Credit / Debit Cardholders
In order to avail the Offer the Customer shall be required to transact through ICICI Bank Credit / Debit Card at the Alliance Partner’s Exclusive Retail outlet PAN India during the Offer Period and shall be required to make payment through the ICICI Bank Credit / Debit card held by the Customer with ICICI Bank.
ICICI Bank’s Terms and Conditions
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services offered by the Gitanjali Lifestyle Limited. Any dispute or claim regarding the goods, services must be resolved by the Card Holder/s with the Gitanjali Lifestyle Limited./ manufacturers directly without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services availed by the Card Holder/s under the Program offered by the Gitanjali Lifestyle Limited.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify Gitanjali Lifestyle Limited or Card Holder/s from the benefits of the Program if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Program or otherwise by use of the Card.
- The Card Holder/s shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated by Gitanjali Lifestyle Limited in this regard.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the goods and services.
- The Program is not available wherever prohibited and / or on merchandise / products / services for which such programs cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.