₹150 Cash Back
Start using ICICI Bank Debit Card
and get ₹150 Cash Back
Three simple steps to avail the Cash Back!
- SMS GET 150 to 5676766
to be eligible for cash back.
- Use your ICICI Bank Debit Card
for 3 payment transactions,each of ₹500 or more, anywhere
- Petrol Pump
- Ticket Booking
- Bill Payment
- Malls etc.
- Get ₹150 cash back
in your ICICI bank Account within a month of offer closure.
Hurry, this offer is valid only for first 60 days from account opening date.
Applicable for both ICICI Bank Saving and Current Account customers.
Terms and Condition
- For the purpose of these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”):
- "Card" shall mean a Debit Card, which has been issued by ICICI Bank with ICICI Bank Savings and Current Account opened during the Program Period, and is valid and subsisting during the Program Period.
- "Card Holder/s" shall mean such customer/s to whom a Card has been issued and who is authorized to hold the Card and who has received the communication of the Program from ICICI Bank with respect to the Program by way of direct mailer / emailer / SMS or any other mode as per the discretion of ICICI Bank.
- “Gift” or “Cash Back” shall mean cash back of Rs.150.
- "Program Period" shall mean period commencing from June 30, 2016 to February 28, 2017 (both days inclusive) and “Offer Period” shall refer to period of first 60 days post Savings and Current Account Issue Date (The date when the account was made live) of the Card Holder. “Retail Purchase” shall mean such purchase, which has been made by the Debit Card Holder/s by swiping the Card on any bank’s electronic data capture terminal during the Promo Period. Cash withdrawals on ATMs will not be an eligible transaction for the program.
- “Offer” shall mean the activity of making at least 3 Retail Purchases of Rs.500 or above using ICICI Bank Debit Card to get cash back of Rs.150.
- “Offer registration” shall mean the activity of indicating interest in the offer by sending an SMS with the keyword GET 150 to 5676766 during the Program Period through mobile number registered with ICICI Bank.
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to the Card in addition to these Terms and Conditions.
- “Void Transaction” shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been cancelled by the online Merchant prior to settlement with ICICI Bank.
B. Program / Offer
- The Offer is valid for select Debit Card Holder/s only who have completed Offer registration within Offer period.
- Cash Back shall be applicable only for those who have registered for the Offer and made a made at least 3 Retail Purchases of Rs.500 or above using ICICI Bank Debit Card within Offer Period.
- Upon the Card Holder/s fulfilling the Program requisites, as per the Program Terms and Conditions, Cash Back shall be credited to the Card Holders’ ICICI Bank Savings Account in their third month on board.
- A Cardholder will be entitled to only one Gift Offer corresponding to the total of Retail Purchases by the Cardholder during the Offer Period.
- The Program is applicable for the Primary Card Holder/s only and not valid for void transactions.
- In case of a cancelled transaction, and post cancellation of transaction, the total Retail Purchases by the Cardholder during the Program period becoming less than 3, the amount to the gift value would be debited from the cardholder’s account if the gift has been given already.
- Acceptance of the Gift by the Debit Card Holder/s constitutes permission for ICICI Bank and its Affiliates to use the Debit Card Holder/s name, photograph, other details which are furnished to ICICI Bank, voice and comments for advertising and promotional purposes in any medium without being liable to pay any additional charges to the Debit Card Holder/s.
- No queries will be entertained 90 days after the closure date of the Program.
C. Other Terms and Conditions
- The participation in the Program is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the Debit Card Holder/s shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
- If the Debit Card Holder/s ceases to be the Debit Card Holder/s at any time during the currency of the Program, all the benefits under the Program shall lapse and shall not be available to the Debit Card Holder/s.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai.
- All communication / notices with regard to this Program should be addressed to "ICICI Bank Limited, ICICI Phone Banking Center,
ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor, Survey no: 115/27,
Plot no. 12, Nanakramguda,
Serilingampally, Hyderabad – 500032, India.
- In all matters relating to the Program, the decision of ICICI Bank shall be final and binding in all respects.
- These Terms shall be in addition to and not in substitution / derogation to the Primary Terms and Conditions governing the Debit Card of ICICI Bank. All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings ascribed to it in the Primary Terms and Conditions.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services availed of by the Debit Card Holder/s under the Program.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify any Merchant Establishment or Debit Card Holder/s from the benefits of the Program if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Program or otherwise by use of the Card at an ICICI Bank terminal.
- The Program is not available wherever prohibited and / or on merchandise / products / services for which such programs cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.