Would you like to drive home the amazing Renault Kwid? Well, then all you need to do is be the highest spender using your ICICI Bank Debit Card for ATM and POS transactions in South America.
There is lot in store for ICICI Bank Debit Card Holders
Highest spender gets to drive home the Renault Kwid
- *Minimum spends of Rs 5 lakh in South America
Enjoy the game of music with JBL Headphones*
- *Minimum spends of Rs 50,000 in South America
Also earn 10X REWARD POINTS by paying through your ICICI Bank Debit Card
Card on International Transactions.
Get the best out of your South America trip with ICICI Bank Debit Card.
Terms and Condition
- "Cardholder(s)" shall mean a customer of ICICI Bank, to whom the Facility has been granted by virtue of such customer holding a Card.
- "Card" shall mean a Debit Card, which has been issued by ICICI Bank to the Cardholder(s) and is valid and subsisting during the Program Period.
- "Facility" shall mean collectively Facility 1, & 2.
- "Facility 1" shall mean the highest International expenditure (Usage of card for purchases at Point of Sale merchants and ATM) by a Cardholder, during campaign period in South America, done on the Card. For this, Bank will consider transactions done between 0 Hrs. to 24 Hrs. IST for all days during the program period.
- "Facility 2" shall mean the cumulative cardholder spends of INR 50K or more during campaign period in South America at international merchants including cash withdrawals at international ATMs. For this, Bank will consider transactions done between 0 Hrs. to 24 Hrs. IST every day during the program period.
- "Gift Offer" or "Gift" shall mean a gift of specified item/s to the Cardholder, in the event of the Facility being availed by a Cardholder, during the Program Period and the necessary criteria for being eligible for such gift having been duly met by such Cardholder and shall collectively include the Gift 1, & 2.
- "Gift 1" shall mean a gift of Renault Kwid, which the Cardholder(s) availing Facility 1 shall be eligible for upon meeting the requisite criteria. Minimum expenditure should be equivalent to INR 500k or above to be eligible for Gift 1.
- "Gift 2" shall mean a gift of JBL Headphone which the Cardholder(s) availing Facility 2 shall be eligible for upon meeting the requisite criteria. It will be given to first 500 eligible customers.
- International expenditure can be a transaction on any international website/mobile application or at any international merchant Point of Sale terminal for making payment against purchase of any product or services, and ATM cash withdrawal at any international location.
- Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to the Card in addition to these Terms and Conditions.
- "Program" shall mean the assured Gift Offer, for the Cardholder(s) availing the Facility during the Program Period.
- "Program Period" shall mean the period commencing from August 6th, 2016 to and ending on August 31st, 2016 (both days inclusive), during which the Facility can be availed by the Cardholder(s).
- "Void Transaction" shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction made by using the Card has been canceled by the merchant establishment prior to settlement with ICICI Bank.
- "Day" shall mean period of 24 hours, starting from 12.00 A.M. and ending at 11.59.59 P.M. IST during the Program Period.
- A cardholder can avail only 1 gift from Facility 1, & 2.
II. Program / Offer
- The Program is valid for the Cardholder/s only and shall be valid and subsisting during the Program Period, unless otherwise notified by ICICI Bank. The Program construction shall be as follows:
- Highest international spender, amongst all eligible Cardholder(s), during the Program Period, shall qualify for Gift 1. Highest international spender will be the Cardholder who avails Facility 1 i.e. the person who does the maximum international expenditure in South America, inclusive of all eligible international offline/ATM transactions carried out on that Card, during the promo period.
- In case of a tie between two or more Cardholders availing Facility 1 who have done the highest spends, the Cardholder who has done the first transaction during that Hour will be eligible for Gift 1, for instance, if Cardholder A and Cardholder B both have spent a total of INR 1,000,000, which is the highest spend, between IST 00:00 Hrs. to 23:59 Hrs., and Cardholder A had completed the transaction at 10.01Hrs. While Cardholder B had completed the same at 10.11 Hrs. then Cardholder A will become eligible for the Gift 1.
- Cumulative international spend of 50k and above in the campaign period, shall qualify for assured Gift 2.
- The winners of the Gift 1 & 2 shall be intimated on our website. The winners’ list shall also be displayed on ICICI Bank’s website.
- The winners shall be announced within 60 days of the end of the Program Period.
- Gift 1 & 2 shall be sent to the qualifying Cardholder(s) within 90 days of the end of the Program Period.
- This Program cannot be clubbed with any other program that may be made available to the Cardholders by ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall, with the help of the authorized vendor, attempt to have the Gift delivered at the registered mailing address of the winning Cardholder. If the Gift is undelivered, ICICI Bank shall, at its sole discretion, attempt to have the Gift delivered one more time. If the Gift is still undelivered, ICICI Bank shall hold the Gift till Oct, 31 2016, within which period, the Cardholder should contact ICICI Bank to avail the Gift. After the termination of this time period, ICICI Bank shall be under no obligation to entertain any requests or claims for the Gift item. In order for the Gift to be delivered to the eligible and winning Cardholder, the Cardholder understands and permits ICICI Bank shall share the Cardholder(s)’(s) details like name, address, phone number etc. with the authorized vendor for delivery of the Gift item.
- Any cancellations or foreclosures on the Facility, before the dispatch of the Gift will amount to cancellation of the Gift Offer to the Cardholder.
- A Cardholder shall be entitled to only one Gift Offer corresponding to the total amount of the Facility availed by the Cardholder, during the Program Period.
- Gift Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- No substitutions or exchange of Gift, other than what is detailed in the communication sent to the Cardholder shall be allowed. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to substitute and/or change the Gift or any of them on account of non-availability of Gift, without any intimation or notice, written or otherwise to the Cardholder.
- All visuals of the Gift in the communication sent to the Cardholder are indicative only.
III. Other Terms and Conditions
- If a Cardholder ceases to be a Cardholder, at any time during the Program Period, all the benefits under the Program shall lapse and shall no more be available to such Cardholder.
- In case a Cardholder cancels any transaction/s, due to which he/she had qualified for the Gift, then the Cardholder shall no more be eligible for the Gift.
- This Program is brought to you by ICICI Bank’s credit and debit cards department and is made available only to Cardholders selected at the discretion of ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the Gift.
- In the event any alternative Gift is offered, selection of the same shall be at the sole discretion of ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the quality, usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the Gift, and shall not be responsible if the same, in any way, is found to be defective.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of the use or otherwise of any goods/ services availed of by the Cardholder/s under the Program.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify/ exclude any merchant establishment or Cardholder from the Program, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Program or otherwise by use of the Card.
- No queries shall be entertained after 90 days from the closure date of the Program Period. The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Gift shall in no event constitute a claim against ICICI Bank.
- The participation in the Program is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the Cardholder/s shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai.
- All communication / notices with regard to this Program should be addressed to: ICICI Bank Limited, ICICI Bank Phone Banking Group, P.O. Box No. 20, Banjara Hills, P.O. Hyderabad - 500034.
- In all matters relating to the Program, the decision of ICICI Bank shall be final and binding in all respects.
- The Program is not available, wherever prohibited and / or on merchandise / products / services for which such programs cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be in addition to and not in substitution / derogation to the terms and conditions governing the Facility / Primary Terms and Conditions. All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings ascribed to it in the terms and conditions applicable to the Facility / Primary Terms and Conditions.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation, whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation, whatsoever.