Terms and Condition
Bluestone.com Online Offer for Visa Premium Cardholders
- Eligible Card under the Offer means any valid and unexpired Visa card issued in India of the following types
• Visa Infinite Card
• Visa Signature Card
• Visa Platinum Card
- Eligible Cardholder under the Offer means a holder of an Eligible Card.
- Validity Period under the Offer is from 1st May 2014 to 31st October 2014.
- Participating Merchant under the Offer means the online website www.bluestone.com operated by BlueStone Jewellery and Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd.
- Eligible Cardholders will be given 10% discount on the total bill when they use the appropriate coupon code and then use their Eligible Card (as specified above) to pay for a bill of Rs. 10,000 and above at the Participating Merchant during the Validity Period, as per the below Terms and Conditions.
Contact Details for Offer-related Queries
- Incase of any Offer-related queries cardholders may contact Bluestone by calling +91-80-67684939 or sending an email to email@example.com
Standard Terms and Conditions
- Offer is valid from 01 May 2014 to 31 October 2014.
- Offer will apply only on use of the Coupon Code: VISA<first 6 digits of card number>. E.g. If the card number is 4321-00XX-XXXX-XXXX, the coupon code will be VISA432100
- Offer is valid on all products listed on the website www.bluestone.com
- Offer is applicable on both already discounted and non-discounted products.
- Offer shall be made available only if the Eligible Cardholder presents & makes full payment by using a valid & Eligible Card.
- Offer is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged in part or full for cash or any other merchandise or products or discounts, or coupons or special offers.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other offer/promotion/discount/coupon code applicable at the Participating Merchant unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- Eligible Cardholders are not bound in any manner to participate in the Offer.
- Any participation shall be voluntary and all participants understand, acknowledge and agree that the Offer is purely on a best effort basis.
- Eligible Cardholders can also make transactions at the Participating Merchant without availing of the Offer.
- This Offer is brought to the Eligible Cardholders solely by the Participating Merchant. Rules, Terms & Conditions of the Participating Merchant, if any, will apply in addition to these Terms and Conditions.
- Any claims, complaints or issues regarding products, service, quality, etc. need to be made to the respective Participating Merchant. Visa or the issuing bank will not be responsible for the same.
- Visa reserves the right to add, alter, modify, all or any of these terms and conditions or replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by any other offer, whether similar to this Offer or not or to withdraw it altogether at any time without any prior notice.
- Disputes related to the Offer, if any, are subject to the jurisdiction of Mumbai courts only.