Terms and Condition
For the purpose of these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), the following terms shall have the meanings ascribed to them hereunder:
- "Cardholder(s)" shall mean a customer of ICICI Bank, to whom the Facility has been granted by virtue of such customer holding a Card.
- "Card" shall mean a Debit Card, which has been issued by ICICI Bank to the Cardholder(s) and is valid and subsisting during the Program Period.
- "Facility" shall mean collectively Facility 1.
- "Facility 1" shall mean customers who transact on the offer day will be gratified with 500 PAYBACK bonus reward points.
- “Rewards offer”,“Reward points”, “Bonus reward points” shall mean bonus PAYBACK reward points which will be credited to Cardholders, in the event of the Facility being availed by a Cardholder, during the Program Period and the necessary criteria for being eligible for such reward points having been duly met by such Cardholder and shall collectively include the Rewards1.
- "Rewards1" shall mean 500 PAYBACK bonus reward points, which the Cardholder(s) availing Facility 1 shall be eligible for upon meeting the requisite criteria.
- "Online expenditure" shall mean usage of card on internet / mobile application for making payment against purchase of any product or services.
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to the Card in addition to these Terms and Conditions.
- "Program" shall mean the assured bonus PAYBACK reward points Offer, for the Cardholder(s) availing the Facility during the Program Period.
- "Program Period" shall mean the period commencing from April 21, 2015 12.00 A.M to and ending on April 21, 2015 11.59 P.M, during which the Facility can be availed by the Cardholder(s).
- "Void Transaction" shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction made by using the Card has been canceled by the merchant establishment prior to settlement with ICICI Bank.
- "Day" shall mean period of 24 hours, starting from 12.00 A.M. and ending at 11.59.00 P.M. during the Program Period.
- The Program is valid for the Cardholder/s only and shall be valid and subsisting during the Program Period, unless otherwise notified by ICICI Bank. The Cardholder/s shall be required to carry out at least one transaction using his Card in the Program Period, in order to be eligible for the rewards offer.
- The Program construction shall be as follows:
- Those customers who transact during the offer period at jewellery stores or websites will be gratified with 500 PAYBACK bonus reward points.
- In case of a tie between two or more Cardholders availing Facility 1 , the Cardholder who has done the first transaction and the highest spend will be eligible for Rewards1.
- The winners of the Rewards 1 shall be intimated through email or sms on the registered email address or contact detail of such Cardholders. The winners list shall also be displayed on ICICI Bank’s website.
- The winners shall be announced within 45 days of the end of the Program Period.
- Rewards 1 shall be credited to the qualifying Cardholder(s) within 60 days of the end of the Program Period. The points will be added to his existing PAYBACK account.
- A transaction which shall not be considered as a valid transaction for the purpose of the Program are: cash withdrawals at ATMs or ICICI Bank branches, Void Transactions, fuel payment, or mutual fund purchase.
- This Program cannot be clubbed with any other program that may be made available to the Cardholders by ICICI Bank.
- Any cancellations or foreclosures on the Facility, before crediting the reward points will amount to cancellation of the rewards Offer to the Cardholder.
- A Cardholder shall be eligible for the rewards points offer only once during the offer period .
- Rewards offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- No substitutions or exchange of rewards, other than what is detailed in the communication sent to the Cardholder shall be allowed. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to substitute and/or change the Rewards offer or any of them on account of non-availability of Rewards, without any intimation or notice, written or otherwise to the Cardholder.
III. Other Terms and Conditions
- If a Cardholder ceases to be a Cardholder, at any time during the Program Period, all the benefits under the Program shall lapse and shall no more be available to such Cardholder.
- In case a Cardholder cancels any transaction/s, due to which he/she had qualified for the rewards, then the Cardholder shall no more be eligible for the rewards offer.
- This Program is brought to you by ICICI Bank’s debit cards department and is made available only to Cardholders selected at the discretion of ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in crediting rewards points.
- In the event any alternative rewards is offered, selection of the same shall be at the sole discretion of ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify/ exclude any merchant establishment or Cardholder from the Program, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Program or otherwise by use of the Card.
- No queries shall be entertained after 90 days from the closure date of the Program Period. The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Rewards shall in no event constitute a claim against ICICI Bank.
- The participation in the Program is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the Cardholder/s shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai.
- All communication / notices with regard to this Program should be addressed to: ICICI Bank Limited, ICICI Bank Phone Banking Group, P.O. Box No. 20, Banjara Hills, P.O. Hyderabad - 500034.
- In all matters relating to the Program, the decision of ICICI Bank shall be final and binding in all respects.
- The Program is not available, wherever prohibited and / or on merchandise / products / services for which such programs cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be in addition to and not in substitution / derogation to the terms and conditions governing the Facility / Primary Terms and Conditions. All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings ascribed to it in the terms and conditions applicable to the Facility / Primary Terms and Conditions.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation, whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation, whatsoever.