Terms and Condition
50% off on Zomato Gold annual membership plan for ICICI Bank Credit/Debit cardholders and Netbanking users.
Customers who shall be eligible:
- ICICI Bank Debit Cardholders
- ICICI Bank Credit Cardholders
- ICICI Bank Netbanking customers
II) The availability of the offer to the customer is on the basis of following premises
- Valid on ICICI bank Debit/Credit card and net banking from December 10, 2019 to March 31, 2020, both days inclusive.
- Participation in the Offer by the ICICI Bank Customer is on a voluntary basis.
- This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other Offer that may be made available by Zomato.
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-cashable.
- The Offer is not valid for void Transactions
- Offer valid only for first time Zomato gold purchasers.
- All terms and conditions applicable to Zomato Gold membership (as mentioned in the T&Cs on www.zomato.com/gold) are applicable to the memberships purchased under this offer
Steps to avail the offer
- Open Zomato App
- Click Gold Button
- Scroll to the bottom and Enter ICICIGOLD50 in the activation code field
- Click on Proceed and you will get the 12 month Zomato Gold membership, after making the payment.
- “ICICI Bank Net Banking Service(s) “shall mean internet banking services of ICICI Bank offered to ICICI Bank Net Banking User. “Customer/s” for the purpose of this Offer shall mean a person who holds a valid ICICI Bank VISA/MASTER/AMEX Debit Card or holds a valid VISA/MASTER/AMEX Credit Card issued by ICICI bank and who has received communication from ICICI Bank with respect to the Offer. "Card" shall mean an ICICI Bank VISA / AMEX / Master Card Credit card and/or ICICI Bank Debit Card
- "Card Holder/s" shall mean such customer/s to whom a Card has been issued and who is authorized to hold the Card.
- The offer will be applicable on the use of ICICI Bank Net banking services on ICICI Bank payment gateway, whether provided by ICICI Bank, or any other service providers appointed by ICICI Bank. Zomato can use other gateway for the above said promotion if the ICICI gateway is down or if the gateway is having functional issues on mutual consent. Also Zomato to ensure that the site is not down or shut down during the promotion period as defined above.
- “Offer” shall mean such discount(s) /benefit(s) provided by Zomato on purchase of Zomato Gold annual membershipon the app or on the websiteusing ICICI Bank net banking or ICICI Bank Credit/Debit card services during the Offer Period on the Website.
- “Offer Period” shall mean the period commencing from December 10, 2019 to March 31, 2020, both days inclusive.
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to ICICI Bank’s Internet banking facility/ service.
- “Void Transaction” shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been cancelled /rejected /unsuccessful by Alliance partner
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms (“Terms”) shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
IV. Terms and conditions prescribed for ICICI Bank Netbanking Users
- The Offer is brought to you byZomato. ICICI Bank is only communicating the Offer on behalf of Zomato
- The Offer is valid only for select set of ICICI Bank Net Banking User(s) selected at the sole discretion of ICICI Bank and who have received communication about the Offer from ICICI Bank, during the Offer Period.
- Participation in the Offer by the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s is on a voluntary basis.
- The ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s may avail the Offer during the Offer Period or until the stock lasts, whichever is earlier.
- This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other Offer that may be made available to the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s by Zomato
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- The Offer is not valid for Void Transactions
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the discount / benefit or of the Products/Services under the Offer provided by the Zomato
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s.
- All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the Offer, if any, shall be addressed to Zomatodirectly without any reference to ICICI Bank. Zomato shall endeavor to address such issues within a a period of 3 days from the date of such issue highlighted to Zomato.
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank and shall be addressed directly by the "Zomato".
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank and shall be addressed directly by the Zomato, unless"
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on products / services for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank/Zomato reserve the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- If the ICICI Bank Net Banking User ceases to be an ICICI Bank Net Banking User at any time during the currency of the Offer Period, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to the ICICI Bank Net Banking User.
V) Terms and conditions prescribed ICICI bank Credit & Debit Card Holders
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services offered by Zomato. Any dispute or claim regarding the goods, services and assured gifts / prizes must be resolved by the Card Holder/s with Zomato directly without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services / offer availed by the Card Holder/s under the alliance offered by Zomato.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the Card Holder/s from the benefits of the alliance if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the alliance or otherwise by use of the Card.
- The Offer is sponsored by Zomato and the Card Holder/s shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated by the Zomato in this regard.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the goods and services.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on merchandise / products / services for which such alliances cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.