Terms and Condition
Offer terms & conditions:
- Instant discount shall be applied using subscription code “ICICIGOLD”
- The subscription code shall only be valid during the offer period
- The Zomato Gold membership can be activated on the Zomato App using the subscription code.
- Once the subscription code is redeemed, the membership is non-refundable
- Zomato Gold offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer or deal.
- Any queries and disputes pertaining to Zomato Gold, including redemption / usage thereof, shall be solely addressed by Zomato.
- Standard Zomato Gold Exclusion Days: Christmas Eve & Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Valentine's Day
- All terms and conditions applicable to Zomato Gold membership (as mentioned in the T&Cs on www.zomato.com/gold) are applicable to the memberships purchased under this offer.
Offer terms & conditions:
- Cashback only valid for orders made using the “Gold Unlock” feature till Dec 31, 2019
- Minimum spends of Rs 500 (per month, on orders made with “Gold Unlock”) required to avail cashback
- Cashback to be credited to your ICICI Bank Account within 90 days
- Offer valid only once per card per month
- Maximum Cashback: Rs 100 per month
- Other T&Cs may apply
Customer Escalation Process:
In case of any query pertaining to customer queries/complaints please call customer care at email at email@example.com
Terms and Conditions for ICICI Bank Ltd. – Zomato Media Private Limited
- “Alliance Partner" shall mean Zomato Media Private Limited who has entered into an alliance with ICICI Bank Limited (“ICICI Bank”) for purpose of providing the Offers.
- “Customer/s” for the purpose of this Offer shall mean a person who holds a valid ICICI Bank VISA/MASTER Debit Card or holds a valid VISA/MASTER Credit Card issued by ICICI bank and who has received communication from ICICI Bank with respect to the Offer.
- "Card" shall mean an ICICI Bank VISA / AMEX / Master Card Credit card and/or ICICI Bank Debit Card and/or ICICI Bank Prepaid card any other card issued by ICICI Bank
- "Card Holder/s" shall mean such customer/s to whom a Card has been issued and who is authorized to hold the Card.
- “Offer” shall mean instant discount/benefit provided by the "Alliance Partner" on purchase of Products/Services using ICICI Bank VISA/MASTER Debit/Credit Card
- “Offer Period” shall mean the period commencing from both days inclusive.
- "Website" shall mean the website and mobile application of the Alliance Partner under the brand name of Zomato.
- “Products/Services” shall mean the products offered by the Alliance Partner on its Website.
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Letter of Alliance. These terms (“Terms”) shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Letter of Alliance. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and the terms of the Letter of Allinace, these Terms shall prevail
Terms and Conditions prescribed to ICICI Bank Card Holders:
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services offered by the Alliance Partner. Any dispute or claim regarding the services and must be resolved by the Card Holder/s with the alliance partner directly without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any products or services availed by the Card Holder/s under the alliance offered by the Alliance Partner.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the Alliance Partner or the Card Holder/s from the benefits of the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Offer or otherwise by use of the Card.
- The Card Holder/s shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated by the Alliance Partner in this regard.
- The Offer is sponsored by the Alliance Partner and the Card Holder/s shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated by the Alliance Partner in this regard.
- No substitutions or exchange of Offer, other than what is detailed in the communication sent to the Card Holder/s shall be allowed. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to substitute and/or change the Offer or any of them, without any intimation or notice, written or otherwise to the Card Holder/s.