Make your overseas trip more exciting with ICICI Bank Cards.
Every time you transact using your ICICI Bank Credit or Debit Card on your international trip, you get closer to earning cashback.
Top 15 international spenders win a couple trip to Thailand.
5% cashback on dining or retail fashion/clothing stores. Get maximum cashback of Rs 1,000 per card on minimum spends of Rs 2,000.
|Cumulative minimum international spends||Cashback percentage||Maximum cashback|
To register your ICICI Bank Credit or Debit Card, just give a missed call on 9099511661
Offer valid from November 01 - December 31, 2019.
Offer valid on:
- International online purchases
- International retail/offline purchases
Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and Condition
- "Cardholder(s)" shall mean a customer of ICICI Bank, to whom the Facility has been granted by virtue of such customer holding a Card.
- "Card" shall mean a Credit and Debit Card, which has been issued by ICICI Bank to the Cardholder(s) and is valid and subsisting during the Program Period. Offer is valid per customer and winners of credit and debit card will be announced separately. Spends of credit and debit card will not be clubbed together for eligibility of the offer.
- "Offer" shall mean collectively Offer 1 and 2 and 3
- Offer 1 shall mean Top 15 International spenders win a couple trip to Thailand
- "Offer 2" shall mean 5% cashback on Dining or Retail Fashion/Clothing stores Maximum cashback Rs 1000 per card on International spends (Usage of card for purchases at online and Point of Sale merchants) on minimum of Rs 2000 by a Cardholder, during campaign period, done on the Card. For this, Bank will consider transactions done between 0 Hrs. to 24 Hrs. IST for all days during the program period.
- "Offer 3" shall mean 1% cashback up to Rs 1000 on International spends (Usage of card for purchases at online and Point of Sale merchants) on minimum of Rs 10,000 by a Cardholder, during campaign period, done on the Card. For this, Bank will consider transactions done between 0 Hrs. to 24 Hrs. IST for all days during the program period.
- Offer 3 shall mean 2% cashback up to Rs. 5000 on International spends (Usage of card for purchases at online and Point of Sale merchants) on minimum of Rs 100000 by a Cardholder, during campaign period, done on the Card. For this, Bank will consider transactions done between 0 Hrs. to 24 Hrs. IST for all days during the program period.
- International expenditure can be a transaction on any international website/mobile application or at any international merchant Point of Sale terminal for making payment against purchase of any product or services.
- Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to the Card in addition to these Terms and Conditions.
- "Program" shall mean the assured cashback, for the Cardholder(s) availing the Facility during the Program Period.
- "Program Period" shall mean the period commencing from November 01, 2019 to and ending on December 31, 2019 (both days inclusive), during which the Facility can be availed by the Cardholder(s).
- "Void Transaction" shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction made by using the Card has been canceled by the merchant establishment prior to settlement with ICICI Bank.
- "Day" shall mean period of 24 hours, starting from 12.00 A.M. and ending at 11.59.59 P.M. IST during the Program Period.
- A cardholder can avail only 1 cashback from Facility 1 and 2
II. Program / Offer
- The Program is valid for the Cardholder/s only and shall be valid and subsisting during the Program Period, unless otherwise notified by ICICI Bank.
- The Program construction shall be as follows:
Top 15 International spenders win a couple trip to Thailand
5% cashback on Dining or Retail Fashion/Clothing stores. Get maximum cashback of Rs 1000 per card on minimum spend of Rs 2000 .
|Cumulative Minimum International spends||Cashback percentage||Maximum cashback|
Eligibility Criteria – Only cardholders who register for the campaign shall qualify for the prizes. Cardholders can register by giving a missed call to 9099511661. Cardholders can also register for the campaign in response to the promotional messages received by them through e mailer, ATM messages, SMS’s or any other media.
- The winners of the offers shall be intimated on our website. The winners shall be announced within 60 days (February, 2020) of the end of the Program Period.
- Cashback shall be sent to the qualifying Cardholder(s) within 60 days of the end of the Program Period.
- This Program cannot be clubbed with any other program that may be made available to the Cardholders by ICICI Bank.
- Any cancellations or foreclosures on the Facility, before the dispatch of the Gift will amount to cancellation of the Gift Offer to the Cardholder.
- A Cardholder shall be entitled to only one cashback Offer corresponding to the total amount of the Facility availed by the Cardholder, during the Program Period.
- Cashback Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- No substitutions or exchange of cashback, other than what is detailed in the communication sent to the Cardholder shall be allowed. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to substitute and/or change the Gift or any of them on account of non-availability of Gift, without any intimation or notice, written or otherwise to the Cardholder.
- All visuals in the communication sent to the Cardholder are indicative only.
For Dining only valid on these MCC -
For retail fashion valid only for these MCC –
Day 1: Arrival in Bangkok
On this day, you will take a flight from your departure city, arrive in Bangkok and get a transfer to your hotel
Day 2: Day at Leisure
On this day, spend the day at leisure. Later, return to your hotel for a comfortable stay.
Day 3: Day at Leisure
On this day, spend the day at leisure. Later, return to your hotel for a comfortable stay
Day 4: Departure
On this day you will take a transport from Pattaya to Bangkok Airport.
Package Price INR 50,000 per couple on Twin Sharing Basis
HOTEL (3*) or similar
- Return economy class airfare on LCC flights like Spicejet, Indigo, Go air etc.
- 3 Nights accommodation at Bangkok
- Daily Buffet breakfast
- Airport transfers from SUV Airport - Return airfare (Only LCC Flights)
- Any Tips to Driver & Guide
- Drinks at Meals
- Personal Expenses
- Any Visa charges
- Any peak season Surcharges as applicable
Terms & Condition:-
- Flights can only be taken from DEL, BOM , KOL & BLR hubs , if any other hubs are required an additional charge of up to INR 5,000 will be applied subject to fares on that particular day
- 3 Night hotel stay at Bangkok (Hotels will be 3* or similar) , if guests want 4*or 5* resorts they will be need to pay of additional cost subject to fare on that particular day.
- SIC airport transfers (Only from SUV airport), if guest wants to travel via flight that lands at DMK they will need to pay Rs 1000 extra per person.
- The booking needs to be done in one months in advance MakeMyTrip
- Offer is valid from 11th Jan to 31st Aug travel
- Blackout dates will be from 15th Dec- 10th Jan (Peak Season period) & 22nd Jan – 2nd Feb (Chinese New Year) and 10th April – 20th April (Songkran) if client wants any of these dates then the cost package will be subjected to fare on that given date
- The winners chosen by ICICI bank will be contacted by MakeMyTrip Agent via email or phone. The winners are not eligible to book by themselves on the website or app to avail the complimentary package offer.
- 100% advance of the total invoice value need to be paid once group is confirmed
- Once booked package will be 100 % non-refundable
- The package is based on the current Rate of Exchange as given. Any fluctuation of in this exchange rate will have to be borne by the traveler:
- Airport & Govt. taxes are calculated as of date and are subject to change. In case of any change in the taxes, the same will be billed to & payable by your company.
- The general transportation included is not on disposal basis, and any extra running will be charged. All airline details depicted above are as on date, & beyond our control. The airlines may change the type or kind of aircraft.
- Check in time is 1500hrs and Check out time is 1100 noon. Early check in / Late Check-out is subject to availability at the hotel
- MakeMyTrip India Pvt. Ltd shall not be responsible for any delay, improper services provided by any agency, airline, transport, hotel, any provider of services, for any injury, death, loss or damage caused by the act or default of the management or employees of any hotel, airline, shipping companies, cruise, coach owners/coach operators/ tour operators who are MakeMyTrip India Pvt. Ltd.’s independent contractors.
- MakeMyTrip India Pvt. Ltd. does not accept responsibility under any circumstances whatsoever, for visas refused and/or not applied for due to delayed documents. MakeMyTrip India Pvt. Ltd shall only assist passengers in securing and obtaining the necessary travel documents to the best of their ability. If the embassy or consulate requests for the traveler to be present for an interview, the traveler will have to make it on the designated place, time and date for the interview at his/her own cost.
- MakeMyTrip India Pvt. Ltd. does not accept responsibility for losses and additional expenses, due to delays or changes in air, train, ships or other services, missed connections, sicknesses, weather, strike, quarantine or other causes howsoever caused and all such losses and expenses caused must be borne by the passenger.
- No refund will be made for partially utilized / unutilized services. The itinerary given is indicative and may be altered to suit the final confirmations received on all the services
- The above is just a quote based on current availability and we are not holding any reservations as of now, pending your advice
III. Other Terms and Conditions
- If a Cardholder ceases to be a Cardholder, at any time during the Program Period, all the benefits under the Program shall lapse and shall no more be available to such Cardholder.
- In case a Cardholder cancels any transaction/s, due to which he/she had qualified for the Gift, then the Cardholder shall no more be eligible for the Gift.
- This Program is brought to you by ICICI Bank’s credit and debit cards department and is made available only to Cardholders selected at the discretion of ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the Gift.
- In the event any alternative Gift is offered, selection of the same shall be at the sole discretion of ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the quality, usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the Gift, and shall not be responsible if the same, in any way, is found to be defective.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of the use or otherwise of any goods/ services availed of by the Cardholder/s under the Program.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify/ exclude any merchant establishment or Cardholder from the Program, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Program or otherwise by use of the Card.
- No queries shall be entertained after 90 days from the closure date of the Program Period. The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Gift shall in no event constitute a claim against ICICI Bank.
- The participation in the Program is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the Cardholder/s shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai.
- All communication / notices with regard to this Program should be addressed to: ICICI Bank Limited, ICICI Bank Phone Banking Group, P.O. Box No. 20, Banjara Hills, P.O. Hyderabad - 500034.
- In all matters relating to the Program, the decision of ICICI Bank shall be final and binding in all respects.
- The Program is not available, wherever prohibited and / or on merchandise / products / services for which such programs cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be in addition to and not in substitution / derogation to the terms and conditions governing the Facility / Primary Terms and Conditions. All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings ascribed to it in the terms and conditions applicable to the Facility / Primary Terms and Conditions.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation, whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation, whatsoever.
IV. MasterCard Terms and Conditions:
- The Cross Border Spends Campaign (01 November 2019 – 31st December 2019) (here after referred as the “Promotion”) is organized and managed by ICICI Bank (hereafter referred as ICICI Bank) and Mastercard Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. (referred as Mastercard /Sponsor). The Promotion is open to age 18 years and above, except the following:
- Employees (and their families) of the Promoter and Sponsor, its affiliates and subsidiary companies, as well as representatives or agents of the Promoter.
- Any other person performing any professional job connected with the Promotion.
- Family member referred to in these Terms and Conditions including but not limited to: spouse, ex- spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother or step sister.
- The term of the Promotion is from 01 November 2019 – 31st December 2019 (the “Promotion Period”).
- The Promotion is open to customers who spend through ICICI Bank Mastercard Credit & Debit Cards (Excluding corporate cards) during the Promotion Period at merchants outside India (“Participating Locations”) in currency other than INR. There is a minimum spend amount required to be a Qualifying Transaction.
The Program construction shall be as follows:
|Cumulative Minimum International spends||Cashback percentage||Maximum cashback|
- The cashback will be awarded as described within the Promotion. The cashback offer is not exchangeable or transferable and not convertible to cash.
- ICICI Bank and Mastercard’s decision in all matters with the Promotion will be final and conclusive.
- By entering the Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions, which shall be interpreted by ICICI Bank and Mastercard at their sole discretion.
- Neither ICICI Bank or any other person or party associated with the Promotion, including Mastercard, shall be liable for any loss nor damage (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage) suffered.
- ICICI Bank and Mastercard reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the Promotion at any stage if deemed necessary in its opinion or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- These Terms and Conditions supersede all other prior terms and conditions, understandings, arrangements or agreements, whether verbal or written, in relation to the Promotion.
- Mastercard and its directors, officers, employees and agents shall not be liable to the customers/cardholders receiving the benefits under the offer or any other person for any deficiency, delay, omission, default or failure in delivery of the benefits of the Offer or any related matter by any person.
- Each Participant acknowledges that Mastercard, does not assume any responsibility for:
- any merchant voucher/offers/promotion offered under the Offer;
- any products and services offered under the offer or related to or connected with any rewards or any component or item thereof;
- the failure of any electronic communications in relation to delivery and/or receipt of communication, postings, winner notifications and other notifications whatsoever; and
- any entry, posting, notification or correspondence that is lost, late, misdirected, intercepted, undelivered, rejected, blocked, deleted or otherwise not received for any reason whatsoever, as the case may be.
- Under no circumstances shall the inclusion of:
- any reward offered/related benefits under the Offer;
- any promotion, offer, product or service offered under the Offer or related to, be construed as an endorsement or recommendation of such benefit or product or service under the Offer by Mastercard.
- No representation or warranty of any kind is given by Mastercard as to the benefits offered under the Offer and all liability of any kind whatsoever is excluded to the fullest extent permissible by applicable law.
- All risks associated with the use or benefits of the Offer are borne by the customers/cardholders receiving the benefits under the Offer.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, each participant shall not have any claim whatsoever against any member of the Mastercard and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents in respect of any action, proceeding, judgment, damage or loss (including, without limitation, incidental, punitive, consequential, special, direct or indirect damages, loss of profits, loss of business, loss of business opportunity or economic loss), expense, injury (including, without limitation, death or personal injury), damage to property or liability suffered or incurred by the participant (including any companion of the winner) or any other person arising from or in connection with:
- such participant’s participation in the Offer;
- the collection, receipt, redemption, use or misuse of any benefits or any component or thereof by such participant and/or any other person;
- Each participant shall indemnify and hold the Mastercard and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents harmless from and against any and all claims (including, without limitation, claims for negligence), liabilities, suits, damages, judgments, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, attorney’s fees) and all losses and expenses resulting or arising from or connected with any claims or actions by any third parties against Mastercard or any entity therein or their respective directors, officers, employees and agents due to any default, act, omission or negligence of such participant, including, without limitation, default in complying with these terms and conditions or any violation of any applicable law, rules and regulations by such participant.
- Mastercard and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents shall not, to the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, be liable in any way whatsoever in respect of any of the following:-
- lost, late, misdirected, intercepted, undelivered, rejected, blocked or deleted entries, notifications, postings, correspondences or transaction postings;
- any reward or any component or item thereof that is damaged, defaced, illegible, lost, stolen or otherwise not used;
- inaccurate information provided by the participant, howsoever caused;
- the suspension, cancellation or termination of the Offer for any reason whatsoever;
- virus or other corruption, technical or mechanical error or failure, human error, negligence or unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process, the winners’ selection or determination process, or the operation or administration of the Offer;
- technical or mechanical errors related to computers, servers, mobile phones, satellites, telephone lines, network lines or any other equipment;
- any action, proceeding, judgment, liability, loss, injury, claim or damage (including, but not limited to, incidental, punitive, consequential, special, direct or indirect damages or losses, loss of profits, loss of business, loss of business opportunity, economic loss), expense, death and personal injury incurred or suffered by any participant or any other person which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from (i) any participation in the Offer; (ii) the collection, receipt, redemption, use or misuse of any benefits or any component or item thereof.
- Mastercard accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from any benefit or any component or item thereof or the claiming, redemption and use thereof. Any tax filing obligation or any tax, rates or fee payment due to any authority as a result of the participation in the Offer by a participant or the collection, redemption, receipt or use of any benefit or any component or item thereof remains the sole responsibility of the customer receiving such benefits thereof. It is the responsibility of each customer receiving such benefit to seek independent advice on the possible implications this may have on his/her own financial situation.
- If any of the provisions of these terms and conditions becomes or is invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect under applicable law, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired and such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provisions shall be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and Mastercard and Promoter shall be entitled to replace such severed provisions with such other provisions as they may deem fit.
- For purposes of the above, “Mastercard” refer collectively to the group of subsidiaries, affiliates, holding companies, associated entities, whether incorporated or not as well as agencies of Mastercard Asia/Pacific Pte. Ltd.