Terms and Condition
- "Alliance Partner" shall mean “Tata Teleservices Limited” who has entered into an alliance with ICICI Bank Limited (“ICICI Bank”) for purpose of providing the Offers.
- “Customer/s” for the purpose of this Offer shall mean a person who holds a valid ICICI Bank VISA/MASTER Debit Card or holds a valid VISA/MASTER Credit Card issued by ICICI bank and who has received communication from ICICI Bank with respect to the Offer.
- “ICICI Bank Net Banking User” shall mean a person who holds an ICICI Bank Savings Account, VISA/MASTER Credit Card account(s), loan / facility account(s), depository account(s) and/or any other type of account(s), so maintained with ICICI Bank or its Affiliate which are eligible account(s) for purposes of ICICI Bank Net Banking Service(s) and who has received communication from ICICI Bank with respect to the Offer
- "Card" shall mean an ICICI Bank VISA / AMEX / Master Card Credit card and/or ICICI Bank Debit Card and/or ICICI Bank Prepaid card any other card issued by ICICI Bank
- "Card Holder/s" shall mean such customer/s to whom a Card has been issued and who is authorized to hold the Card.
- “Offer” shall mean instant discount/benefit provided by the "Alliance Partner" on purchase of Products/Services using ICICI Bank VISA/MASTER Debit/Credit Card
- “Offer Period” shall mean the period commencing from November 01, 2017 to October 31, 2018 both days inclusive.
- "Website" shall mean the following "website" of the "Alliance Partner" https://www.tatateleservices.com
- "Void Transactions" shall mean wherein the transaction has taken place but has been rejected /canceled/ been unsuccessful at the ""website"" of the "Alliance Partner".
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to the ICICI Bank’s internet banking facility/service.
- “Products/Services” shall mean the products offered by the Alliance Partner at its stores.
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms (“Terms”) shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail
Terms and Conditions prescribed for ICICI Bank Net Banking Users
- The Offer is valid only for select set of ICICI Bank Net Banking User(s) selected at the sole discretion of ICICI Bank and who have received communication about the Offer from ICICI Bank during the Offer Period.
- Participation in the Offer by the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s is on a voluntary basis.
- The ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s may avail the Offer during the Offer Period or until the stock lasts, whichever is earlier.
- This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other Offer that may be made available to the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s by the Alliance Partner.
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non - encashable.
- The Offer is not valid for Void Transactions
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the discounts / benefits or of the Products/Services under the Offer provided by the Alliance Partner.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s.
- All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the Offer, if any, shall be addressed to "Alliance partner" directly by calling 1800 266 1800 without any reference to ICICI Bank. The same shall be addressed by "Alliance Partner", only up to a period of 5 days after the date of transaction/purchase
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank and shall be addressed directly by the "Alliance Partner"
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on products / services for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank/Alliance Partner reserve the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- If the ICICI Bank Net Banking User ceases to be a ICICI Bank Net Banking User at any time during the currency of the Offer Period, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to the ICICI Bank Net Banking User.
Terms and Conditions prescribed to ICICI Bank Card Holders:
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services offered by the Alliance Partner. Any dispute or claim regarding the services and must be resolved by the Card Holder/s with the alliance partner directly without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any products or services availed by the Card Holder/s under the alliance offered by the Alliance Partner.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the Alliance Partner or the Card Holder/s from the benefits of the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Offer or otherwise by use of the Card.
- The Card Holder/s shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated by the Alliance Partner in this regard.
- The Offer is sponsored by the Alliance Partner and the Card Holder/s shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated by the Alliance Partner in this regard.
- No substitutions or exchange of Offer, other than what is detailed in the communication sent to the Card Holder/s shall be allowed. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to substitute and/or change the Offer or any of them, without any intimation or notice, written or otherwise to the Card Holder/s.
Terms and Conditions prescribed by Tata Teleservices:
- This offer shall not override any exiting terms if so between Tata Teleservices and customer. In an event where customer is using services from Tata Teleservices, then prevailing terms shall be applicable
- Tata Teleservices price proposal is subject to last mile feasibility at customer specified location.
- Tata Teleservices reserves the right to choose the last mile type to deliver the service.
- Services will be delivered for minimum period of 12 months.
- Tata Teleservices shall maintain the ownership of all equipments provided and installed by Tata Teleservices at customer site during the service contract and thereafter.
- Tata Teleservices reserves the right to terminate the service, in the following events of defaults:
- Misuse of Services by the Customer;
- Breach of any of the terms and conditions (as shared by TTSL) or any Applicable Law(s) or cyber laws by the Customer;
- Failure to obtain or maintain any license/permission or the suspension or revocation of any license / permission necessary for the conduct to its business by the Customer;
- If required by any Applicable Law or Governmental / statutory authority or law enforcing agency which prohibits TTSL to provide the Services to the Customer.
- In an event where Tata Teleservices are opted by customer, Tata Teleservices team shall share and receive information from customer on following documents for faster delivery:
- Customer Application Form (CAF)
- Purchase Order (optional)
- Proof of Identity (PAN card)
- Proof of address for Billing and Installation
- Proof of authorization
- Proof of identity of authorized signatory
- Copy of certificate of incorporation
- Memorandum of Association (MoA)
- Copy of ISP/ OSP License (if applicable)
- Signed copy of Tata Teleservices Standard Terms and Condition