Use ICICI Bank Credit or Debit Card and get 10% discount on booking tickets for Salman Khan’s DA-BANGG concert in Delhi on December 10, 2017.
Steps to avail the offer :
For online booking:
- Click the link on Insider.in, specifically for ICICI customers
- Go to Custom Event Page on Insider –
- Select number of tickets; all ticket prices already have the 10% discount applied on them
- Enter the first 8 digits of the Credit/ Debit Card. If the BIN value match with the one provided by ICICI Bank, the customer is allowed to go to the next step
- Proceed to checkout as usual and pay with the payment method of their choice (Credit and Debit Card).
For offline booking:
ICICI Bank customers can also avail a 10% discount on tickets purchased via our offline ticketing partner, Artists in India. Currently, the following locations have been enabled for in-person ticketing. They also offer home delivery services. In order to get the 10% discount, a valid ICICI Bank Credit/ Debit Card (i.e. not expired) is needed.
1. West Delhi
AANCH - 4th Floor, Shoppers Stop Mall, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi 110027.
Contact Number: 08800258008
2. South Delhi
Artist in India, Community Center, New Friends Colony -25
Mobile Number: 08750573356
3. Central Delhi
Vijay Tattoos, PVR Rivoli, Hanuman Mandir, CP
Mobile Number: 9811720637
Paul Air Transport Pvt Ltd., G-79, Connaught Circus, New Delhi-110001
Mobile Number: 9999666060
Paul Air Transport Pvt. Ltd
Shop. No 165, Sector -14, Main Market, Gurgaon, Haryana-122001
Mobile Number: 9818176567
5. Noida (for home delivery in Noida)
Mobile Number: 9891201515
Offer valid till December 10, 2017
Terms and Condition
- “Alliance Partner” shall mean Red Rocks Entertainment (REGD.) referred to as ‘Partner’, who has entered into an alliance agreement with ICICI Bank for execution of a promotional arrangements, whereby certain promotions will be made available to the Cardholders (as defined under the Offer Terms);
- “Offer” shall mean such cash back provided by the ICICI Bank on purchase of Products/Services using ICICI Bank Credit card and Debit card during the Offer Period on the Website/Mobile application;
- “Offer Period” shall mean the period commencing from Nov 17th, 2017 and ends Dec 10th, 2017, both days inclusive;
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to the ICICI Bank Credit & Debit.
- “Products/Services” shall mean the goods/benefits/facilities offered by the Alliance Partner.
- “Void Transaction” shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been cancelled /rejected /unsuccessful by the Alliance Partner.
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms (“Terms”) shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
- To avail benefits under the Offer, the ICICI Bank users shall be required to make purchase on the Website during the Offer Period starting from November 17th, 2017 and ends December 10th, 2017 both days inclusive
- Offer details: Use ICICI Bank credit or debit card and Get 10% discount on booking tickets for Salman Khan’s DA-BANGG Concert in Delhi on December 10, 2017.
III: TERMS PRESCRIBED BY THE ALLIANCE PARTNER
- Kids of age 3 years and above require a ticket for entry.
- A government issued, valid photo ID may be requested at entry.
- No refunds on purchased ticket are possible, even in case of any rescheduling.
- This is a single entry show. Once you exit the show area, you will not be permitted to enter again.
- Please keep your ticket with you at all times.
- Rights of admission reserved, even to valid ticket holders.
- Beware of counterfeit tickets.
- AUDIO OR VIDEO RECORDING OF THE SHOW IS NOT PERMITTED. You must not make, create, store, record or transmit any kind of sound recording, visual footage (recording), or store, record or transmit any information or other data with relation to the event. The organizers reserve the right to eject you from the venue for doing so.
- No professional, SLR or DSLR cameras or recording (sound or video) equipment will be permitted in the venue. Do not bring them to the venue as we will NOT be able to take responsibility and hold the same in safekeeping.
- Security procedures, including frisking remain the right of the management.
- No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, helmets, laser devices, bottles, musical instruments will be allowed in the venue and may be ejected with or without the owner from the venue.
- The sponsors/performers/organizers are not responsible for any injury or damage occurring due to the event. Any claims regarding the same would be settled in courts in Mumbai.
- No drug use allowed - consumption of narcotics is illegal and those found in possession of or consuming narcotics at the event will be handed over to police authorities.
- Ticket holders in an inebriated state may not be allowed entry.
- Carrying of liquids, alcohol, cigarettes and banned substances including
- outside food will not be permitted in the venue.
- No liability claims of food, pollution and other consumption poisoning will be entertained.
- No tickets for the event shall be used by any person for advertising, promotional or commercial purposes, including but not limited to prizes, competition, contests or sweepstakes without obtaining written consent of the promoter.