Terms and Condition
- “Alliance Partner” shall mean Reliance Retail Ltd., who has entered into an alliance agreement with ICICI Bank for purpose of providing the Offer.
- “ICICI Bank Net Banking User” shall mean a person who holds an ICICI Bank savings account, loan / facility account(s), depository account(s) and/or any other type of account(s), so maintained with ICICI Bank or its Affiliate which are eligible account(s) for purposes of ICICI Bank Net Banking Service(s) and who has received communication from ICICI Bank with respect to the Offer.
- "ICICI Bank Net Banking Service(s)" shall mean internet banking services of ICICI Bank offered to ICICI Bank Net Banking User.
- "Card" shall mean Credit card(VISA/ Mastercard/ Amex) or Debit card (VISA/Electron/Maestro), which has been issued by ICICI Bank and is valid and subsisting during the Program/Offer Period.
- "Card Holder/s" shall mean such customer/s to whom a Card has been issued and who is authorized to hold the Card.
- "Pockets" shall mean the Pockets by ICICI Bank Digital banking mobile application on which both existing ICICI bank customers and non ICICI bank customers can get onboarded. For existing ICICI Bank customer/s, onboarding can be done through their ICICI Bank internet banking user ID and password whereas for non ICICI Bank users, onboarding can be done by entering minimum details such as mobile number, name and address along with pin code, and a new ICICI Bank user ID and password can be created.
- "Pockets Wallet" It refers to ICICI Bank virtual semi closed prepaid instrument having a monthly transaction limit of Rs, 10000/-.
- "Pockets Application" refers to Pockets mobile application of ICICI Bank which can be downloaded from iOS App Store and Google Play store for Android mobile operating systems to avail products and services offered by ICICI Bank through this mobile application
- "Cash Back" shall mean the amount credited back to the Card Account, calculated as a percentage of the transaction amount arrived at on the basis of the approval/authorization code appearing on the chargeslip generated upon making a Retail Purchase.
- "Program/“Offer” shall mean such cashback(s)/ discount(s) /benefit(s) provided by the Alliance Partner on purchase of Products/Services using ICICI Bank Net Banking Services, during the Offer Period on the Website.
- “Program/Offer Period” shall mean the period commencing from 10th July 2017 to 31st August 2017, both days inclusive.
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to e ICICI Bank’s internet banking facility/service.
- “Products/Services” shall mean the goods/benefits/facilities offered by the Alliance Partner.
- “Website” shall mean the following website of the Alliance Partner www.ajio.com
- “Void Transaction” shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been canceled /rejected /unsuccessful by the Alliance Partner.
- All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms (“Terms”) shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
- 10% Cashback (Rs. 199) on JioGST Starter Kit worth Rs. 1999.
The availability of the offer is based on the following criteria:
- To avail benefits under the Offer the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/Cardholder shall be required to make a transaction/purchase on the Website using ICICI Bank Net Banking Service(s) during the Offer Period 10th July 2017 to 31st August 2017 both days inclusive
- The Offer is valid only for select set of ICICI Bank Net Banking User(s)/Cardholder(s) selected at the sole discretion of ICICI Bank and who have received communication about the Offer from ICICI Bank, during the Offer Period.
- Participation in the Offer by the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s/Cardholder/s is on a voluntary basis.
- The ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s/Cardholder/s may avail the Offer during the Offer
- Period or until the stock lasts, whichever is earlier.
- This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other Offer that may be made available to the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s/Cardholder/s by the Alliance Partner.
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- The Offer is not valid for Void Transactions
III) Steps To Avail The Offer
- Register at http://bit.ly/bannerregistration
- After registration, log on to http://bit.ly/AJIO-JioGST3
- Select products/service of choice
- Make your Payment through ICICI Bank Net Banking / ICICI Bank Credit Card or ICICI Bank Debit Card. (Only Current account customers with the given BIN no. will be able to avail the offer)
- After successful purchase of the product/device, customer will then call on a toll free number 1800 200 2002, and book an appointment for delivery of Alliance Partner’s service (SIM card and data service)- Communication for the same will be made on the above mentioned website and on ICICI Bank’s communication to its customers
IV) TERMS PRESCRIBED BY THE ALLIANCE PARTNER
ICICI Cashback Offer on JioFi
- The ICICI Cashback Offer on JioFi is a promotional offer in partnership with ICICI Bank Limited (“ICICI”), and is applicable on the JioFi device (“JioFi Device”) sold on the Platforms (“ICICI Cashback Offer on JioFi”).
- The ICICI Cashback Offer on JioFi will commence on 7 July 2017, and will continue until 30 August 2017, or such other date on which the ICICI Cashback Offer on JioFi is revoked by AJIO (“Term of ICICI Cashback Offer on JioFi”).
- During the Term of ICICI Cashback Offer on JioFi, Users holding valid selected ICICI debit cards issued in India (“Eligible Users”) will receive, on a best-efforts basis, provided that the full payment for the purchase of the JioFi Device is made through the selected ICICI debit cards, a cashback of INR 199 on the purchase of JioFi Devices from the Platforms, within 10 (ten) days from the date of delivery of the JioFi Device purchased by Users under the ICICI Cashback Offer on JioFi.
- Participation in the ICICI Cashback Offer on JioFi by Eligible Users is purely on a voluntary basis.
- The ICICI Cashback offer on JioFi cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions or discounts offered by ICICI or AJIO. The ICICI Cashback Offer on JioFi is also subject to the terms and conditions of ICICI.
- AJIO reserves the right to modify the terms of the ICICI Cashback Offer on JioFi, or discontinue the ICICI Cashback Offer on JioFi at any time without assigning any reasons, and without any prior intimation to the Users.
- If Eligible Users have any issues with availing the cashback under the ICICI Cashback Offer on JioFi, they may contact A JIO customer care at.
V. GENERAL TERMS PRESCRIBED BY ICICI BANK
a) Terms prescribed by for ICICI Bank Netbanking Users & Pockets wallet
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the discount / benefit or of the Products/Services under the Offer provided by the Alliance Partner.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s/Pockets wallet due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s/Pockets wallet. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/s/Pockets wallet .
- All issues / queries / complaints / grievances relating to the Offer, if any, shall be addressed to Alliance Partner directly at firstname.lastname@example.org without any reference to ICICI Bank. The same shall be addressed by Alliance Partner, only up to a period of 10 days after the date of transaction/purchase.
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank and shall be addressed directly by the Alliance Partner.
- All communication / notices with regard to this Offer should be addressed to Alliance Partner: Address- AJIO, c/o Reliance Retail Ltd. , SS Plaza, 74/2 Outer ring road, 29th main road, BTM 1st Stage, BTM Layout, Bangalore- 560068
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on products / services for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank/Alliance Partner reserve the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- If the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/Pockets wallet ceases to be a ICICI Bank Net Banking User/Pockets wallet at any time during the currency of the Offer Period, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to the ICICI Bank Net Banking User/Pockets wallet.
b) Terms and conditions prescribed ICICI bank Credit & Debit Card Holders
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services or the assured gifts / prizes offered by the Alliance Partners. Any dispute or claim regarding the goods, services and assured gifts / prizes must be resolved by the Card Holder/s with the Alliance Partners directly without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services / assured gifts / prizes availed by the Card Holder/s under the Program/Offer offered by the Alliance Partner/s.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the Alliance Partner/s or Card Holder/s from the benefits of the Program if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Program or otherwise by use of the Card.
- The cash back/ discount /assured gift / prize is sponsored by the Alliance Partner and the Card Holder/s shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated by the Alliance Partner in this regard.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the goods and services or the assured gifts / prizes.
- The Program/Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on merchandise / products / services for which such programs cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.