Terms and Condition
- "Alliance partner" shall mean Flipkart Internet Private Limited, who has entered into an alliance agreement with ICICI Bank for purpose of providing the Offer.
- "Customer/s" for the purpose of this Offer shall mean a person who holds a valid ICICI Bank VISA/MASTER Debit card/Prepaid card or holds a valid VISA/MASTER Credit Card issued by ICICI Bank and who has received communication from ICICI Bank with respect to the Offer.
- "Card holder" shall mean a customer to whom the Facility has been granted by virtue of such customer holding a Card.
- "Card" shall mean Credit card / Debit card which has been issued by ICICI Bank and is valid and subsisting during the Program Period.
- "Offer" shall mean instant discount/benefit provided by the "Alliance partner" on purchase of Products/Services using ICICI Bank Credit card or Debit card.
- "Offer Period" shall mean the period commencing from August 8, 2019 (00:00 Hours) to August 18, 2019 (23:59 Hours; or till stocks last
- "Website & APP" shall mean www.flipkart.com, Flipkart mobile app and Flipkart mobile site (collectively Platform) of the Alliance partner
- "Void Transactions" shall mean wherein the transaction has taken place but has been rejected /cancelled/ been unsuccessful at the "website"" of the "Alliance partner".
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to ICICI Bank’s Internet banking facility/service.
- "Products/Services" shall mean the goods/benefits/facilities offered by the Alliance Partner.
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms (“Terms”) shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
OFFER: 10% instant Discount on using ICICI Bank Credit Card and Debit Cards on www.flipkart.com, Flipkart mobile app and Flipkart mobile site.
|Offer||Applicable categories||Offer Dates||Min trnx||Max discount per card|
||All except Groceries
||8th-10th Aug, for Flipkart Plus member, sale starts 07th August, 20:00 hrs
|Sitewide- Grocery Sale
||8th-10th Aug, for Flipkart Plus member, sale starts 07th August, 20:00 hrs
||Large appliances & Furniture
||11th-15th August, 2019
||15th-18th August, 2019
All above offers are applicable on Credit and Debit transactions including EMI transactions.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What other conditions should apply to avail the offer?
* Maximum Discount per card during sitewide sale: INR 1,500 (please refer below illustration).
* Illustration A: If a Customer has availed discount on grocery items of INR 200, then customer shall only be eligible to get remaining discount of INR 1300 during the said offer period.
* Illustration B: If a Customer has availed discount on any eligible product excluding grocery of INR 1000, then customer shall only be eligible to get remaining discount of INR 500 on grocery items during the said offer period.
How do I check if a product is an eligible product?
* Offer is applicable on select products across all categories. Please check if the offer is listed on the product page, before making the purchase.
* For the complete list of exclusions, please refer to the detailed Terms and Conditions.
Is the offer applicable on all ICICI Transactions?
* This offer is applicable on all ICICI Bank Cards (including Credit and Debit EMI) transactions except for transactions made using ICICI Bank Corporate or Commercial cards.
* Offer is NOT applicable on transactions made through Internet Banking.
Will I get the offer if I pay using a ICICI Credit & Debit Card via PhonePe?
*No. This Offer will NOT apply on payments made from ICICI Credit and Debit Cards via the PhonePe Payment option.
Will I get the offer if I pay through Flipkart Gift Card partially?
* Yes, you can avail the offer. In this case, the offer will only apply to the amount paid through ICICI Credit and Debit Cards against the eligible product(s). Also, this amount should be equal to or more than minimum transaction value referred in illustration.
Is there a limit on the number of transactions?
* There is no limit on the number of transactions. However, you can avail up to a maximum Discount as per the illustration.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This offer (Offer) is being run by ICICI Bank Limited (Bank) on www.flipkart.com, Flipkart mobile app and Flipkart mobile site (collectively Platform), which Platform is owned and operated by Flipkart Internet Private Limited (Flipkart, We or Our). It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current ICICI Debit and Credit Card (Cardholder and Card).
- By participating in the Offer (defined below), Cardholder agrees to be bound by:
- these terms and conditions (T&C);
- all applicable terms and conditions of ICICI Bank.
- The Offer will be valid from the offer dates mentioned in the illustration.
- In terms of the Offer, a Cardholder can avail 10% Instant Discount during the Offer Period per card, on the purchase of select products sold on the Platform (Offer).
- 3.The discount will be applied to the Net Cart Value (NCV). NCV shall mean the total value of only the eligible product/s in the cart after all applicable discounts and exchange offer redemptions.
- The offer is applicable across all categories, with the exclusion of the following products:
- The Offer is NOT applicable on transactions made using Corporate & Commercial Card.
- In case partial payment is made through Flipkart Gift Card, Offer will apply only on the amount paid through the Card against the purchase of eligible products, provided such amount equals or exceeds the minimum trnx mentioned in the illustration.
Detailed Terms and Conditions
- Void Transaction shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been cancelled /rejected /unsuccessful by ICICI Bank.
- This Offer is not applicable on transactions made through Internet Banking.
- This Offer is not applicable on Card-on-delivery transactions.
- This Offer is not applicable on Gift Wrap or premium delivery charges.
- This Offer cannot be combined with any other ICICI Bank offer and cannot be transferred or assigned to any other person/Cardholder.
- This Offer is only applicable in India and transactions are done in INR currency.
- Participation in the Offer by the Cardholders is on a voluntary basis and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
- All services offered are at the sole discretion of ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank or Flipkart reserves the right to modify/change all or any of the Terms and Conditions applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank or Flipkart also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein, ICICI Bank reserves the right at any time at its absolute discretion without prior notice to vary, withdraw, cancel, or invalidate the Offer without having to give a reason thereof, and without compensation whatsoever. Further, ICICI Bank has the discretion to reject any claim in the event of irregularity, discrepancy, or dispute, and its decision shall be final, conclusive and binding.
- In the case of complete cancellations, You will not be eligible for this Offer. If you cancel part of the order, you will qualify for the Offer only on the net amount paid, basis eligibility.
- Flipkart does not endorse the Products and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after-sales service of the Products, which shall be at the sole liability and responsibility of the Seller.
- All claims against ICICI Bank, if any, are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the Offer or Customer/s/Cardholder(s) from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and/or on products/services for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- Any query regarding the program will be entertained until 10th September 2019. Post such date, Flipkart or the Bank will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Offer from any persons.
- All liability with respect to the products purchased lies with the respective seller and neither Flipkart nor the Bank shall be in any way responsible for the same.
- Delinquent and over-limit Cardholders will not qualify for this Offer.
- Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by the Bank to conduct further, similar or other offers.
- The Offer is by way of a special offer for Bank Cardholders only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the card member agreement. The terms of the above schemes shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the card member agreement.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on the Platform, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. None of the parties shall under any circumstances be responsible for the same.
- Products under this Offer are subject to availability from the respective participating merchants/sellers of Flipkart and accordingly Bank or Flipkart in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the Products.
- Under no circumstance will the Offer/ Offer benefits be settled in cash by Bank, Flipkart or seller.
- Disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the Offer.
- Flipkart or the sellers shall not be liable for any failure by Bank to honor the transaction and for any technical issues as a result of which the transaction made by the Cardholder was not successful. Bank shall indemnify and hold Flipkart and seller harmless against any claims by the Cardholder for unsuccessful completion of the transaction. Further, Bank shall solely be liable to the Cardholder for wrongful remittance of the amounts by it, without any reference to Flipkart.
- All applicable government levies like GST, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time of the Offer.
- This Offer shall be subject to all applicable laws, rules, and regulations which are in existence and which may be promulgated anytime by any statutory authority.
- This Offer is valid only in India. The minimum age of such Cardholders must be 18 years.
- Further, as required by applicable law, in the event that the Cardholder makes a purchase of an amount equal to or above Rs. 200000.00, the Cardholder will be required to upload a scanned copy of his/her PAN card on the Platform, within 4 days of making the purchase, failing which, the purchase made by the Cardholder will be cancelled. The requirement to submit the PAN card arises only once and if it has been submitted once by the Cardholder, it need not be submitted again. The order of the Cardholder will be cancelled if there is a discrepancy between the name of the Cardholder and the name on the PAN Card.
- This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Terms and conditions prescribed ICICI Bank Credit & Debit Card Holders
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services or the assured gifts / prizes offered by the Alliance Partners. Any dispute or claim regarding the goods, services and assured gifts / prizes must be resolved by the Card Holder/s with the Alliance Partners directly without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods & services availed by the Card Holder/s under the Program/Offer offered by the Alliance Partner/s.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the Alliance Partner/s or Card Holder/s from the benefits of the Program if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Program or otherwise by use of the Card.
- The discount is processed by the Alliance Partner and the Card Holder/s shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated by the Alliance Partner in this regard.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the goods and services or the assured gifts / prizes.
- The Program/Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on merchandise / products / services for which such programs cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.