Terms and Condition
A. Terms & Conditions for availing the Offer:
- This offer is valid for Indian citizens only.
- The Offer is valid for all ICICI Card holders till December 31, 2017 and travel applicable till 31st March, 2018
- Offer is valid for bookings made using ICICI Bank Debit card and Credit card.
- Participation in the Offer by the Card members, are on a voluntary basis.
- All products, bookings / packages are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The discounted tour package booked by the Card members is valid for booking and travel only within the time period as specified on the face of the tour package and / or as mentioned in the Terms and Conditions of the tour package. Partner shall not be held liable / responsible if the booking is not completed within the booking validity period or the travel is not completed within the travel validity period. No request for extension of travel validity period shall be entertained by the Partner.
- All other requirements of CNK shall remain the same as in a normal tour booking including submission of signed Booking Form, Term and Conditions, How To Book etc.
- ICICI BANK must inform the Card members that for the purpose of booking any discounted tour package, the terms and conditions of CNK shall apply without any exemption or dilution.
Offer Details to be applied on–
- Instant Thailand – All packages 1500 off,
- Instant Dubai – All packages 1500 off,
- Instant Mauritius – All packages 4000 off,
- Instant Singapore – All packages 2500 off
- Hong Kong - All packages 4000 off
- Bali - All packages 2000 off
- Sri lanka - All packages 500 off
- The offer can only be availed on booking of CNK tour packages and cannot be availed for purchasing simplicitor services such as flights, train tickets, bus tickets, transfers, car rentals, hotels or foreign exchange.
- The discounted tour packages cannot be used in conjunction with any promotional scheme or special offers floated by CNK.
- There will be a separate contract between CNK and the Card members as per the Policies of CNK and ICICI BANK shall not be a Party to the same.
- As to the interpretation of the foregoing terms, the decision of CNK shall be final and binding upon the Card members.
- CNK reserves its rights to change/withdraw the offer with prior written notice to ICICI BANK.
- CNK reserve the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Offer without prior written intimation whatsoever.
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- The Offer is not valid for Void Transactions
- In the event the Card members, after booking a tour is not able to travel due to any reasons whatsoever, including want of sufficient travel documents or would like to reschedule the tour, cancellation charges shall apply as per the cancellation policy applicable to the tour booked. The balance amount shall not be refundable but Card members may avail another eligible tour against such balance amount, after paying additional charges, if any, to complete the tour cost.
- CNK may voluntarily withdraw or cancel any tour booked in case of a force majeure situation rendering CNK unable to perform the services, for reasons beyond CNK’s control, such as, but not limited to majeure such as Acts of God, acts of civil or military authorities, acts of public enemy, terrorist attacks, war, threat of war, destruction of network, strikes, lock-out, riots, civil disturbances, political disturbances, insurrections, accidents, explosions, fire, earthquake, flood, epidemics, acts of government, agencies or officers, volcano, volcanic ash, natural calamities, or any other legitimate cause restraining performance of services.
- CNK is merely a travel facilitators and shall not be liable for any acts, omissions, defect or deficiency in the services provided by the service providers. Wherever possible, CNK shall assist the Card members in resolving any such defects or deficiencies, without taking any responsibility of the same.
- The above price is based on lowest airfare. Non-availability of seat in the same price will lead to increase in Holiday Price.
- There is no refund for any non-utilization of any services.
- All holiday prices are subject to G.S.T. of 5% payable to Govt of India
- At this point of time no services are confirmed and the same is subject to availability.
- Should the period of travel, or the number of participants, or the type of accommodation, or the type of transport or the duration of the trip, change the quote will be revised accordingly.
- Request for early hotel check in or late check out is to the discretion of the hotel unless pre-booked and pre-paid in advance.
- Please read, fill and sign of Cox & Kings ‘HOW TO BOOK TERMS & CONDITIONS AND BOOKING FORM’ Booklet before proceeding with booking with Cox & Kings.
- Porterages are not included; it is the responsibility of the traveller to ensure that their personal luggage is taken care off. COX & KINGS bears no responsibility.
B. The Card members shall have to follow the following steps to avail the offers:
Steps to avail the offer
- To avail the Offer the customer can call the toll free number, fill the request call back form or book online with CNK.
- Customer can also avail the offer by logging on to (http://www.coxandkings.com/instant-holidays/international-tours)
- Clicking on offer details which will be directed to merchants site
- Cash back will be processed 22 days after the consumption of the tour, post verification of bin number from the accounts team