Terms and Condition
- "Cardholder" shall mean a customer to whom the Facility has been granted by virtue of such customer holding a Card.
- "Card" shall mean credit card, which has been issued by ICICI Bank and is valid and subsisting during the Program Period.
- "Facility" shall mean payment made towards life insurance premium using ICICI Bank Credit card to the select insurance companies.
- "Payback points" or "Payback" shall means specified item/s to the Cardholder in cases where the Facility is availed during the Program Period.
- "Program" shall mean the Payback points Offer for the Cardholder availing of the Facility during the Program Period.
- "Program Period" shall mean the period commencing from January 1, 2016 to March 31, 2016 during which the Facility is availed by the Cardholder.
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to the Card in addition to these Terms and Conditions.
- "Void Transaction" shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction made by using the Card has been canceled by the merchant establishment prior to settlement with ICICI Bank.
- "Day" shall mean period of 24 hours starting from 12.00 AM and ending at 11.59 PM during the Program Period.
- The Program is valid for the Cardholder/s only and shall be valid and subsisting during the Program Period, unless otherwise notified by ICICI Bank. The Card Holder/s shall be required to carry out at least one transaction using his Card in the Program Period in order to be eligible for the offer.
- The offer construction shall be as follows:
- Eligible Cardholders during the Program Period shall qualify for 3X* Payback points for every spend worth Rs.100 for payment towards Life insurance premium to below mentioned insurance companies only.
|MAX LIFE INSURANCE
|SBI LIFE INSURANCE
|TATA AIA LIFE
|BIRLA SUNLIFE INSURANCE
|RELIANCE LIFE INSURANC
|AVIVA LIFE INSURANCE
|KOTAK LIFE INSURANCE
|BHARTI AXA LIFE
- Customer who avail EMI facility for payment towards insurance payment to above mentioned insurance companies will also be eligible for the Payback points of 3X for every spend worth Rs 100.
- Only customers on the payback platform are eligible for the offer.
- This is a registration based offer. To register for the promo, customer will have to send “ONLY4U INS” to 5676766 through SMS from registered mobile number. Only registered customers will receive additional Payback points.
- The winners of the Payback points shall be intimated through SMS on their registered mobile no.
- The Payback points will be credited to the customer’s account.
- The Payback points will be sent/credited to the qualifying customers within 90 days of the end of the Program Period.
- Facilities /services which shall not be considered as purchases for the purpose of the Program are: Cash withdrawals at ATMs and banks, Void Transactions, fuel payment, or mutual fund purchase.
- This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer that may be made available to the Cardholders by ICICI Bank.
- Any cancellations or foreclosures on the Facility before the crediting of Payback points will amount to cancellation of the Payback Offer to the Cardholder.
- Payback Offer is non-transferable and non-binding.
- All visuals in the communication sent to the Cardholder are indicative only.
III. Other Terms and Conditions
- If the Cardholder ceases to be the Cardholder/s at any time during the Program period, all the benefits under the Program shall lapse and shall not be available to the Cardholder/s.
- In case the Cardholder cancels any transaction/s due to which he/she has qualified for the Payback, then the Cardholder is not eligible for the Payback.
- This Program is brought to you by ICICI Bank Credit Card and is made to Cardholders selected at the discretion of ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the Payback.
- In the event any alternative Payback is offered, selection of the same shall be at the sole discretion of ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the quality, usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the Payback, and shall not be responsible if the same are in any way found to be defective.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services availed of by the Cardholder/s under the Program.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify/ exclude any merchant establishment or Cardholder/s from the Program if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Program or otherwise by use of the Card.
- ICICI Bank will credit the bank account of the qualifying Cardholder within 60 days of the end of the Program Period.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the Cardholder due to provision of the Payback, shall be to the sole account of the Cardholder. Tax deducted at source, if any, on the monetary value of the Payback shall be payable by the Cardholder.
- No further queries will be entertained after 90 days from the closure date of the Program.
- The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Payback shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai.
- All communication / notices with regard to this Program should be addressed to "ICICI Bank Ltd., ICICI Bank Phone Banking Group, P.O.Box No. 20, Banjara Hills, P.O. Hyderabad - 500034".
- In all matters relating to the Program, the decision of ICICI Bank shall be final and binding in all respects.
- The Program is not available wherever prohibited and / or on merchandise / products / services for which such programs cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be in addition to and not in substitution / derogation to the terms and conditions governing the Facility / Primary Terms and Conditions. All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings ascribed to it in the terms and conditions applicable to the Facility / Primary Terms and Conditions .
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.