Terms and Condition
Terms and Conditions for Alliance partner's Offer
- “Alliance partner” shall mean, who has entered into an alliance agreement with ICICI Bank for purpose of providing the Offer.
- “Customer/s” for the purpose of this Offer shall mean a person who is using ICICI bank valid ICICI Bank VISA/MASTER Debit card/Prepaid card or holds a valid VISA/MASTER Credit Card issued by ICICI Bank and who has received communication from ICICI Bank with respect to the Offer.
- “Card holder” shall mean a customer to whom the Facility has been granted by virtue of such customer holding a Card.
- "Card" shall mean Debit card/Credit card /Prepaid card /Gift Card/Pockets shopping card, which has been issued by ICICI Bank and is valid and subsisting during the Program Period.
- “Offer” shall mean instant discount/benefit provided by the "Alliance partner" on purchase of Products/Services using ICICI Bank Debit/Credit or Net Banking services.
- “Offer Period” shall mean the period commencing from April 10, 2020 to June 30, 2020, both days inclusive.
- "Website" shall mean the following "website" URL: https://www.practo.com/ of the "Alliance partner"
- Void Transactions "shall mean wherein the transaction has taken place but has been rejected /cancelled/ been unsuccessful at the ""website"" or App of the "Alliance partner".
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to ICICI Bank’s Internet banking facility/service.
- “Products/Services” shall mean the goods/benefits/facilities offered by the Alliance Partner.
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms (“Terms”) shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
II) Steps To Avail The Offer
- Download the Practo App from Android Playstore or Apple App store or visit www.practo.com/.
- Choose the “Chat with a Doctor” or “Chat Now” option.
- Enter your health problems or symptoms and choose the speciality.
- On the Payment Summary page apply the coupon code.
- Move to the Payment page next and pay with ICICI Bank Credit card or Debit card or Internet Banking
- Start your consultation with top doctors on Practo.
III) Terms and conditions prescribed by Alliance Partner
- The Alliance Partner would be rolling out a limited time Offer on its teleconsultation service available on its Website and App platforms. The Offer would expire at the end of the Offer Period.
- This offer is only valid for instant consultations with doctors on the Website and App platforms of the Alliance Partner. It does not cover consultations that are part of any monthly or yearly plans that are also offered on the platforms of the Alliance Partner.
- The Offer is only valid for customers of ICICI Bank who avail it on the Alliance Partners’ website and app platforms through an ICICI Bank Credit Card or an ICICI Bank Debit Card.
- Maximum discount applicable is Rs.120
- Offer can be availed by a user only once during the Offer Period.
IV) Terms and conditions prescribed by ICICI Bank
a) Terms and conditions prescribed ICICI bank Credit & Debit Card Holders
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services offered by the alliance partner. Any dispute or claim regarding the goods, services and assured gifts / prizes must be resolved by the Card Holder/s with the alliance partner directly without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services / offer availed by the Card Holder/s under the alliance offered by the alliance partner.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the alliance Partner/s or Card Holder/s from the benefits of the alliance if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the alliance or otherwise by use of the Card.
- The Offer is sponsored by the alliance Partner and the Card Holder/s shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated by the alliance Partner in this regard.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the goods and services.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on merchandise / products / services for which such alliances cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.
V) Communication of the Offer: The Offer shall be communicated to the Customer/s in such manner as ICICI Bank may deem fit in this regard.