Terms and Condition
- For the purpose of these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”):
- "Card" shall mean an ICICI Bank Debit Card issued by ICICI Bank is valid and subsisting during the Program Period.
- "Card Holder/s" shall mean such customer/s to whom a Card has been issued and who is authorized to hold the Card and who has received the communication of the Program from ICICI Bank with respect to the Program by way of direct mailer / emailer / SMS or any other mode as per the discretion of ICICI Bank.
- “Gift” or “Cash Back” shall mean cash back of Rs.500 during offer period
- "Offer Period" shall mean period commencing from 24th June to 26th June 2017 (both days inclusive)
- “Offer” shall mean the activity of making online purchase(s) of Rs.10000 or above using ICICI Bank Debit and Credit Card during the offer period for transactions done on ecommerce merchants like Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra etc using website or mobile app in India
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to the Card in addition to these Terms and Conditions.
- “Void Transaction” shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been cancelled by the online Merchant prior to settlement with ICICI Bank.
B. Program / Offer
- Top 1,000 high spenders everyday will get a cashback of Rs. 500 on online ecommerce merchants
- The Offer is valid for Card Holder/s only who have successfully done transactions on ecommerce merchants like Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra etc. using ICICI bank Credit and Debit Card
- Cash Back shall be applicable only for those customers who have made an online purchase of minimum Rs.10000 using ICICI Bank Debit and Credit Card during the Offer Period
- Upon the Card Holder/s fulfilling the Program requisites, as per the Program Terms and Conditions, Cash Back shall be credited to the Card Holders’ ICICI Bank Savings Account within 60 days post the offer expiry.
- The Program is applicable for the Primary Card Holder/s only and not valid for void transactions.
- In case of a cancelled transaction, and post cancellation of transaction the amount of the gift value would be debited from the cardholder’s account if the gift has been given already.
- Acceptance of the Gift by the Debit Card Holder/s constitutes permission for ICICI Bank and its Affiliates to use the Debit Card Holder/s name & other details which are furnished to ICICI Bank, voice and comments for advertising and promotional purposes in any medium without being liable to pay any additional charges to the Debit Card Holder/s.
- No queries will be entertained 90 days after the closure date of the offer period
- Utility payments like electricity, mutual funds, insurance, fuel, mobile recharge, ticket booking etc. will not be considered for cashback.
- Cashback will be provided once per card during the entire promo period
C. Other Terms and Conditions
- The participation in the Program is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the Debit Card Holder/s shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
- This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other Offer that may be made available to the ICICI Bank Card Holder/s.
- If the Debit Card Holder/s ceases to be the Debit Card Holder/s at any time during the currency of the Program, all the benefits under the Program shall lapse and shall not be available to the Debit Card Holder/s.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai.
- All communication / notices with regard to this Program should be addressed to "ICICI Bank Limited, ICICI Phone Banking Center, ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor, Survey no: 115/27, Plot no. 12, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally, Hyderabad – 500032, India.
- In all matters relating to the Program, the decision of ICICI Bank shall be final and binding in all respects.
- These Terms shall be in addition to and not in substitution / derogation to the Primary Terms and Conditions governing the Debit Card of ICICI Bank. All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings ascribed to it in the Primary Terms and Conditions.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services availed of by the Debit Card Holder/s under the Program.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify any Merchant Establishment or Debit Card Holder/s from the benefits of the Program if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Program or otherwise by use of the Card at an ICICI Bank terminal.
- The Program is not available wherever prohibited and / or on merchandise / products / services for which such programs cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever