Get 5% cashback up to Rs 500 at Bata using ICICI Bank Credit or Debit Cards.
Steps to avail of the offer:
- Visit Bata store
- Shop for Rs 2,500 or above
- Make the payment using ICICI Bank Credit or Debit Card.
Terms and Conditions apply
Terms and Condition
- “Alliance Partner” shall mean Bata, who has entered into an alliance agreement with ICICI Bank for purpose of providing the Offer.
- "Card" shall mean Credit card (Visa/ Mastercard/ Amex) or Debit card (Visa /Mastercard/Rupay), which has been issued by ICICI Bank and is valid and subsisting during the Program/Offer Period.
- "Card Holder/s" shall mean such customer/s to whom a Card has been issued and who is authorized to hold the Card.
- "Program/“Offer” shall mean such cashback(s)/ discount(s) /benefit(s) provided by the Alliance Partner on purchase of Products/Services using ICICI Bank Credit / Debit Card Services, during the Offer Period.
- “Program/Offer Period” shall mean the period commencing from September 23 to October 27, 2019, both days inclusive.
- "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to ICICI Bank’s Credit / Debit Card facility/service.
- “Products/Services” shall mean the Goods / services of the Alliance Partner, more particularly pertaining to Bata Brands, being purchased by the Customers.
- “Void Transaction” shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been canceled /rejected /unsuccessful by the Alliance Partner.
All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms (“Terms”) shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
II. Offer Details:
Get 5% cashback at Bata! Shop till you drop! This sale season, shop at any Bata outlet and get 5% cashback using ICICI Bank Credit or Debit Card.
Offer period: September 23 to October 27, 2019.
- Offer valid on ICICI Bank Credit and Debit Card transactions only
- Minimum transaction value: Rs 2500
- Maximum cashback is Rs 500 per card
- Offer valid only at Bata outlets PAN India only
- Cashback will be credited to cardholder(s) account on or before January 31, 2020
- Offer not applicable on Business, Commercial and Corporate Credit Cards
III. Terms & Conditions of Alliance Partner
- The additional cash back shall be applied on the net prices that is net of sale discounts, provided that such value is equal to or greater than minimum purchase point.
- This offer shall be applicable at Retail outlets of Bata PAN India.
- In order to avail the Cash back, the payment needs to be made using an ICICI Bank Credit or Debit based on the minimum Purchase point.
- Maximum Cash back under the Offer will be Rs 500 per card per customer during the Offer Period.
- The Cash back is applicable on a single transaction and bills cannot be clubbed to avail the cashback.
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer.
- Cash back will be processed by ICICI Bank post the Offer Period. Cashback to be processed on or before January 31, 2020.
- This Offer is applicable for purchases made from September 23 to October 27, 2019, (both days inclusive)
- The Offer will be valid during the Offer Period only which will be at the sole discretion of Bata & ICICI Bank.
- Bata & ICICI Bank retains the right to change or discontinue the offer at any time during the Offer Period.
- The decision of Bata & ICICI Bank will be final and binding and any correspondence in this regard will not be entertained.
- Any disputes arising out of this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai only.
IV. Terms and Conditions prescribed to ICICI Bank Card Holders:
- ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services offered by the Alliance Partner. Any dispute or claim regarding the services and must be resolved by the Card Holder/s with the alliance partner directly without any reference to ICICI Bank.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any products or services availed by the Card Holder/s under the alliance offered by the Alliance Partner.
- ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the Alliance Partner or the Card Holder/s from the benefits of the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Offer or otherwise by use of the Card.
- The Card Holder/s shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated by the Alliance Partner in this regard.
- Card Holder/s shall also be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated by the Alliance Partner in this regard.
- No substitutions or exchange of Offer, other than what is detailed in the communication sent to the Card Holder/s shall be allowed. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to substitute and/or change the Offer or any of them, without any intimation or notice, written or otherwise to the Card Holder/s.
- Participation in the Offer by the ICICI Bank Card Holder(s) is on a voluntary basis.
- ICICI Bank Card Holder(s) may avail the Offer during the Offer Period or until the stock lasts, whichever is earlier.
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- The Offer is not valid for Void Transactions
- ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the discount / benefit or of the Products/Services under the Offer provided by the Alliance Partner.
- ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services / offer availed by the Card Holder/s under the alliance offered by the alliance partner.
- Card Holder/s shall be bound by the terms and conditions stipulated by the alliance Partner in this regard.
- ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the goods and services.
- The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on merchandise / products / services for which such alliances cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.
- If the ICICI Bank Cardholder ceases to be so at any time during the Offer Period, then all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to such ICICI Bank Cardholder.
- Nothing contained herein shall constitute or be deemed to constitute an advice, invitation or solicitation to purchase any products/ services of ICICI Bank / third party.