- The Gift Voucher issued by the Alliance Partner is not an ATM, Credit or Debit Card. It is a virtual Gift Voucher with a Code Number and PIN
- The Gift Voucher balance cannot be redeemed for cash
- The points on the Gift Voucher are valid for a period of one year from the date of last reload/activation
- The Gift Voucher is non-transferable and can only be used by the person who has received this Gift Voucher from the Alliance Partner
- The Alliance Partner is not responsible for the quality of the products obtained from the rewards catalogue using the Gift Voucher
- Under no circumstance shall the Alliance Partner be liable for any losses suffered, whether directly or indirectly, by the Winner due to usage of the Gift Card of the Merchant Partners
- Alliance Partner shall not be held liable if the Gift Voucher or any product or Gift Card received through the woohoo rewards are lost, stolen or damaged. The Winner shall be solely liable for such lost, stolen and damaged Gift Voucher/Gift Card/product
- The courts of Bangalore shall have exclusive jurisdiction in case of any dispute.
For any complaints, please call on 18004194438 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Taxes are applicable for all offers of Rewards and Recognition.
General Terms and Conditions prescribed by ICICI Bank apply.
The Offer is valid only for Customer(s) who have received communication about the Offer from ICICI Bank, either before or during the Offer Period.
Participation in the Offer by the Customer(s) is on a voluntary basis.
This Offer cannot be clubbed with any other Offer that may be made available to the Customer(s).
The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-cashable.
The offer is valid only for select customers and for transactions made on iMobile Android 15.6 version and above only.
ICICI Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the discounts/benefits or of any products and/or services under the Offer provided by the Alliance Partner.
Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the Government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the Customer(s) due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of the Customer(s). Tax Deducted at Source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the Customer(s).
All issues/queries/complaints/grievances relating to the Offer, if any, shall be addressed to the Alliance Partner without any reference to ICICI Bank.
The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Offer shall not constitute a claim against ICICI Bank and shall be addressed directly by the Alliance Partner.
The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and/or on products/services for which such Offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
If the Customer(s) cease(s) to be Customer(s) at any time during the currency of the Offer Period, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall not be available to such Customer(s).
All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to approach any other court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction.
ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of products and services offered by the Alliance Partner.
ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify the concerned Alliance Partner or Customers from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing of the Offer or otherwise by the use of the Internet Banking facility.
ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in the delivery of any products and services.
ICICI Bank has the right to withdraw the Offer without any prior notice.