1. If a Cardholder(s) ceases to be a Cardholder(s), at any time during the Offer Period, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall no more be available to such Cardholder(s)..
2. In case a Cardholder(s) cancels any transaction/s, due to which he/she had qualified for the voucher, then the Cardholder(s) shall no more be eligible for the voucher.
3. In the event any alternative voucher is offered, selection of the same shall be at the sole discretion of ICICI Bank.
4. ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify/ exclude any Cardholder(s) from the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or otherwise by use of the Card.
5. No queries shall be entertained after 90 days from the closure date of the Offer Period. The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Voucher shall in no event, constitute a claim against ICICI Bank.
6. The participation in the Offer is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the Cardholder(s) shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
7. All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai.
8. In all matters relating to the Offer, the decision of ICICI Bank shall be final and binding in all respects.
9. The Offer is not available, wherever prohibited and/ or on merchandise/ products/ services for which such promotion cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.
10.These terms laid out above shall be in addition to and not in substitution/ derogation to the terms and conditions governing the Primary Terms and Conditions. All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings ascribed to it in the terms and conditions applicable to the ICICI Bank/ Primary Terms and Conditions.
11.ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the Terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation, whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation, whatsoever.
12.ICICI Bank does not assume any liability whatsoever arising out of this Offer. Notwithstanding the above, the maximum liability of ICICI Bank is limited only to the value of the Amazon Pay Gift Card.
13.ICICI Bank will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits) expense or damage which is suffered or sustained by the Customer(s) in connection with this Offer including without limitation any loss incurred as a result of any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to the Customer(s) that is caused by:
a. Technical problems of any kind which may limit or prevent any Customer’s participation in this Offer;
b. Any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation or availing of the Offer.
c. Any other events beyond ICICI Bank’s control that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted or may lead to loss of, or damage to, the Customer(s).
14. ICICI Bank does not guarantee and / or make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the Offer.
15.ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the Amazon Pay Gift Card. Any dispute or claim regarding the same must be resolved by the Customer(s) directly without any reference to ICICI Bank.
16.ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of the Amazon Pay Gift Card by the Customer/s under this Offer.
17.ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the Amazon Pay Gift Card to the Customer(s).
18.Customer(s) hereby agree to defend, indemnify and keep ICICI Bank harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings that may be suffered by ICICI Bank as a consequence of
- (i) violation of these Terms;
- (ii) violation of applicable laws;
- (iii) any action or inaction resulting in willful misconduct or negligence on the Customer(s)’s part