Load a minimum of USD 1,500 on your ICICI Bank’s Forex Prepaid Card and get an Amazon voucher worth Rs 1,500.
ICICI Bank’s Forex Prepaid Card is to be loaded for students purpose only, through the Branch, ICICI Bank Internet Banking or ICICI Bank’s iMobile Pay app.
Eligible cards: All Forex Prepaid Cards issued through the branch and online channel.
Offer validity till: July 1st 2022 - Sep 30, 2022.
Don’t have an ICICI Bank Savings Account? CLICK HERE to buy now and load instantly.
These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) apply to and regulate the Student Campaign from 1st July and 30th September for ICICI bank Student Forex Prepaid card and are in addition to and not in derogation of the terms and conditions governing the credit card facilities of ICICI Bank (the “Primary Terms and Conditions”), as available at www.icicibank.com.
To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and the Primary Terms and Conditions, these terms shall prevail. Terms used in capitalized form, however not defined herein under, shall have the meaning assigned to them under the Primary Terms and Conditions.
1. "Card" shall mean a “ICICI Bank Forex Prepaid Card”, “ICICI Bank Coral Forex Prepaid Card”, “ICICI Bank Student Forex Prepaid Card” & “ICICI Bank Multicurrency Forex Prepaid Card”, loaded with the purpose of student travel only, which has been issued by ICICI Bank Limited (“ICICI Bank”) branches or through internet banking” or through “iMobile application”, and which is valid and subsisting during the Offer Period.
2. “Cardholder(s)" or “Customer(s)" shall mean a customer of ICICI Bank (existing & new customers), to whom the facility has been granted by virtue of such Customer(s) holding a Card.
3. “Conversion rate” is an exchange rate (also known as a foreign-exchange rate) between two currencies. It is the rate at which one currency will be exchanged for another. It is also regarded as the value of one country's currency in terms of another currency.
4. "Day" shall mean a period of 24 hours, starting from 12.00 A.M. and ending at 11.59.59 P.M. according to Indian Standard Time (IST) during the Offer Period (defined hereinafter).
5. “Offer” refers to the campaign that will be run during Offer Period for the purpose of students and their travel.
6. "Offer Period" shall mean the exact period of the commencement date of the Offer and ending at the expiry time. The offer period for the prepaid student’s card is between July 01, 2022 and September 30, 2022.
7. "Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the standard terms and conditions applicable to ICICI Bank Forex Prepaid Card.
8. “Transaction date” is defined as the date of authorization of the transaction.
9. "Void Transaction" shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction made using the Card has been canceled by the merchant establishment prior to settlement with ICICI Bank. Void is in regards to the payment on the order invoice - to void the authorization, for instance - so that the funds aren't subsequently captured. Payments have to be refunded after capture and cannot be voided. Cancellation, however, is when the order can no longer be modified.
10.“Voucher” can be defined as the Amazon voucher worth INR 1500 and which will be received by the customer.
1. On a load/reload of USD 1500 or equivalent through iMobile Pay application, retail internet banking (RIB) or any ICICI Bank Forex Branch (category B branch), Customer(s) will get an Amazon Pay gift card worth Rs.1500.
2. Offer will be applicable on student purpose load/reload only.
3. The Offer is applicable only when customers load/reload through ICICI Bank branch, iMobile Pay application or internet banking.
4. Voucher shall be sent to the qualifying & confirmed Cardholder(s) within 60 days of the end of the Offer Period.
5. Each Cardholder(s) shall be entitled to only one Amazon Gift Card during the Offer Period.
Customer(s) can redeem the voucher using the following steps;
1. On the website https://icici.woohoo.in/amazon-in-e-gift-card, click on Checkout.
2. Enter your registered e-mail ID and mobile number.
3. Apply the redemption code in the “Enter Voucher Code” section and click on apply.
4. Place order to receive the voucher on your registered e-mail ID and mobile number.
5. Click on the link https://icici.woohoo.in/amazon-in-e-gift-card to redeem the Amazon Pay Gift Card.
6. The Amazon Voucher is non-transferable, non-binding and non-cashable.
7. No substitutions or exchange of Voucher, other than what is detailed in the communication sent to the Cardholder(s) shall be allowed. However, ICICI Bank reserves the right to substitute and/or change the voucher on account of non-availability of voucher, without any intimation or notice, written or otherwise to the Cardholder(s).
8. This Offer for the Student’s prepaid card cannot be combined with any other promotion offered by ICICI Bank.
1. If a Cardholder(s) ceases to be a Cardholder(s), at any time during the Offer Period, all the benefits under the Offer shall lapse and shall no more be available to such Cardholder(s)..
2. In case a Cardholder(s) cancels any transaction/s, due to which he/she had qualified for the voucher, then the Cardholder(s) shall no more be eligible for the voucher.
3. In the event any alternative voucher is offered, selection of the same shall be at the sole discretion of ICICI Bank.
4. ICICI Bank reserves the right to disqualify/ exclude any Cardholder(s) from the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or otherwise by use of the Card.
5. No queries shall be entertained after 90 days from the closure date of the Offer Period. The existence of a dispute, if any, regarding the Voucher shall in no event, constitute a claim against ICICI Bank.
6. The participation in the Offer is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the Cardholder(s) shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
7. All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Mumbai.
8. In all matters relating to the Offer, the decision of ICICI Bank shall be final and binding in all respects.
9. The Offer is not available, wherever prohibited and/ or on merchandise/ products/ services for which such promotion cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.
10.These terms laid out above shall be in addition to and not in substitution/ derogation to the terms and conditions governing the Primary Terms and Conditions. All capitalized terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings ascribed to it in the terms and conditions applicable to the ICICI Bank/ Primary Terms and Conditions.
11.ICICI Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the Terms applicable to the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation, whatsoever. ICICI Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation, whatsoever.
12.ICICI Bank does not assume any liability whatsoever arising out of this Offer. Notwithstanding the above, the maximum liability of ICICI Bank is limited only to the value of the Amazon Pay Gift Card.
13.ICICI Bank will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits) expense or damage which is suffered or sustained by the Customer(s) in connection with this Offer including without limitation any loss incurred as a result of any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to the Customer(s) that is caused by:
a. Technical problems of any kind which may limit or prevent any Customer’s participation in this Offer;
b. Any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation or availing of the Offer.
c. Any other events beyond ICICI Bank’s control that may cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted or may lead to loss of, or damage to, the Customer(s).
14. ICICI Bank does not guarantee and / or make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the Offer.
15.ICICI Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the Amazon Pay Gift Card. Any dispute or claim regarding the same must be resolved by the Customer(s) directly without any reference to ICICI Bank.
16.ICICI Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of the Amazon Pay Gift Card by the Customer/s under this Offer.
17.ICICI Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the Amazon Pay Gift Card to the Customer(s).
18.Customer(s) hereby agree to defend, indemnify and keep ICICI Bank harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings that may be suffered by ICICI Bank as a consequence of
- (i) violation of these Terms;
- (ii) violation of applicable laws;
- (iii) any action or inaction resulting in willful misconduct or negligence on the Customer(s)’s part