- A single 3–in–1 integrated account—interlinking Demat, Savings, and Broking accounts–spells ease and convenience.
- Completely online and real time trading.
- Access a wide variety of products such as equities, derivatives, mutual funds, IPOs, ETFs.
Features and Benefits
- Hassle–free: Trading with a 3–in–1 integrated account is fast, easy and convenient–interlinked Demat, Savings, and Broking account.
- Fast: Completely online and real time trading on NSE and BSE.
- Variety: Access a wide range of products–equities, derivatives (F&O), mutual funds, IPOs, ETFs.
- Flexible: Facility to invest through repatriable as well as non–repatriable funds.
- PAN card facility: If you or any of your Demat joint holders (if applicable) do not hold a PAN card at the time of Account form filling, you can apply through us for no separate fees.
- To visit the NRI Section on www.icicidirect.com/newsiteContent/Home/NRI.asp" click here
ICICIdirect.com helps NRIs across the globe to trade in Indian stocks in an easy, quick and hassle-free manner. It offers a convenient and easy-to-use platform to invest in equity and various other products. Buying and selling of shares is just a click away. 7. Its powerful 3-in-1 concept enables you to tie in your savings bank, demat and brokerage accounts electronically and seamlessly.
You can trade / Invest in*:
- Trade with ease in shares on both NSE and BSE. Take the delivery of shares in your demat account.
- Trade in derivatives, viz. Futures & Options, through your ICICI direct.com's 3-in-1 account. F&O trading offers exciting opportunities:
- Intra–day trading – Square off your contracts on the same day of entering them.
- Index trading – Trade in NSE index, i.e., Nifty..
- Purchase derivative contracts by just paying a percentage value of the trade value called margin.
- Choose from over 2000 schemes from reputed fund houses. Also gain access to independent ratings and make your own informed decisions. Track your fund performance on your portfolio page.
- Invest online in IPOs offered by Indian companies without any hassles of lengthy documentation.
*Products and Features are enabled for NRI Customers based on select countries as per local laws & jurisdiction
- Click here to fill the application form online
- Print the completed form.
- Follow the checklist for signatures, photographs and required documents, and attach the attested copies.
Apply at any ICICI Bank branch in India
- You can open a 3-in-1 account while in India, by visiting any ICICI Bank branch in India.