a. There is a revision in the service charge for NRI Savings Accounts w.e.f. November 01, 2022. Click here for more details.
b. There is a revision in the service charge for NRI Savings Accounts w.e.f. April 01, 2022. Click here for more details.
- With effect from Jul 1, 2023, a monthly limit will be applicable on ATM Cash Withdrawals using Debit Cards. (Minimum limit of Rs 2 lakh up to a maximum of Rs 7.5 lakh, as per product type) Click here for more details.
- There is a revision in the service charge for Domestic Savings Accounts w.e.f. Oct 01, 2022. Click here for more details.
- There is a revision in the service charge for Domestic Savings Accounts w.e.f. February 01, 2022 Click here for more details.
- There is a revision in the service charge for Domestic Savings Accounts w.e.f. January 01, 2022. Click here for more details.
- Introduction / Revision of Service Charges for NRI Savings Accounts with effect from Mar 01, 2021. Click here for more details.
- Introduction of Cash Transaction Charges for ICICI Bank Loan Account holders with effect from September 15, 2020. Click here to know more.
- Revision / Introduction of service charges for Savings Account (Domestic and NRI) with effect from March 01, 2020 and April 01, 2020. Click here to know more.
- With effect from October 16, 2019 the Bank will be incorporating changes in terms and conditions applicable to Domestic Savings Accounts as follows -
- Tax deducted at source (TDS) on cash withdrawals above INR 1 Crore. Click here to know more.
- Please note, with effect from July 1, 2019, there is a change in schedule of service charges applicable for Savings Accounts variants. Click here to know more.
- As per the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) guidelines dated July 6, 2017, the Bank will not offer electronic banking transactions like swiping Debit Card at merchant establishments and online, and Internet Banking transactions to customers who have not provided their mobile numbers to the Bank for SMS alert by January 7, 2019. Please ignore, if your mobile number is already updated. Click here to know more.
- Please note, with effect from January 1, 2016, there is a change in schedule of charges for Erstwhile Bank of Rajasthan accounts.
- Reserve Bank of India has advised Banks to withdraw non-CTS 2010 standards cheques in circulation before December 31, 2013 and implement 'Standardisation and Enhancement of Security Features in Cheque Forms'. Click here to know more.
- With effect from June 1, 2016 there is a revision in Schedule Of Charges applicable for ICICI Bank NRI Savings/Non interest bearing Accounts. With this revision, the penal charges for non-maintenance of Minimum Average Balance for NRI Savings and non-interest bearing accounts shall change. Please click here for revised schedule of charges.
- We would like to inform you that the business hours for our select branches will be revised. To know the revised timings of the branches, please click here.
- The Reward Points structure for ICICI Bank Rubyx American Express Credit Card & ICICI Bank Sapphiro American Express Credit Card is being revised from Sept 25th, 2023. click here.
|Sr. No||Notice||Date of Updation||Version||Size|
|1||Applicable fees and charges on credit card||Oct 12, 2022||375 kb|
|2||Current Account Service Charges||Mar 7, 2022||Html||23.6 kb|
|3||Depository Service charges for retail & corporate customers||Feb 16, 2022||Html||198 kb|
|4||Revision in Schedule Of Charges for ICICI Bank NRI Savings/ Non interest bearing Accounts effective June 1, 2016.||June 01, 2016||html||27 kb|
|5||Term Deposits Rate for Deposits of Rs.5.00 cr and above||June 06, 2023||625 kb|
|6||Term Deposits Rates for Below Rs.5.00 cr||June 06, 2023||607 kb|