Transfer Funds with Truecaller Pay
ICICI Bank in partnership with Truecaller has introduced Truecaller Pay. Truecaller Pay will allow millions of users in the country to instantly create a UPI ID, send money to any UPI ID or a mobile number registered with the Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM) app. It will also enable users to do prepaid mobile recharge and pay postpaid mobile bills from within the Truecaller app itself.
Any user of Truecaller app, including Non-ICICI Bank customers can link their bank account of any bank (participating in UPI) to create a UPI ID and instantly make payments in a safe and secure manner.
The service comes with best-in-class security features from ICICI Bank. All transactions of ‘Truecaller Pay’ powered by ICICI Bank follow two factor authentication as per RBI guidelines for secure transfer of money. All sensitive data relating to account details, card details information of users as well as transfer of monies will be securely handled and stored in the state-of-the-art servers of ICICI Bank in line with NPCI and RBI guidelines.
Pay instantly using Truecaller Pay in three simple steps
- Download/ Open Truecaller app. Click on ‘Send money through UPI’ on the profile page or click on the icon on the top left corner of the homepage and tap on ‘Payments’
- Enter UPI ID/ mobile number of the recipient and amount and Click on ‘Pay’
- Enter UPI PIN to authenticate
Prepaid mobile recharge/ Postpaid bill payments via Truecaller Pay
- Download/ Open Truecaller app. Click on the icon on the top left corner of the homepage and tap on ‘Recharge’
- Enter the mobile number, amount and click on ‘Recharge’
- Enter UPI PIN to authenticate
One time activation and VPA creation
- Download/ Open Truecaller app
- Click on ‘Send money through UPI’ in the profile page or
- Click on the icon on the top left corner of the homepage and tap on ‘Payments’ or
- Click on the icon on the top left corner of the homepage and tap on ‘Recharge’
- Bank selection and VPA creation – Select your bank followed by the account you want to link
- For ICICI Bank users with existing UPI ID, the bank will automatically show the UPI ID. Users who do not have UPI ID can enter the grid value of their debit card and create a VPA
- For Non-ICICI Bank customers, users need to select their bank. Thereafter, they need to enter the last six digits of their debit card number along with expiry details to create VPA
- Set a UPI PIN: Create a UPI PIN which will be used to authenticate the payments
- ICICI Bank users who do not have iMobile or Pockets installed, need to create a PIN to authenticate payments
- ICICI Bank users who have iMobile installed will have to use the iMobile PIN to authenticate the payments
- Pockets users will have to use Pockets PIN to authenticate the payments
- In case you have both iMobile and Pockets installed, please use iMobile PIN to authenticate the payments
- Non-ICICI Bank users need to create a 4-digit/ 6-digit UPI PIN to authenticate the payments
Click here for T&C.
Explore the power of simpler and smarter banking. Bank online with over 300+ services
Bank on the go with our Mobile Banking services. Download app or use SMS
Pockets by ICICI Bank
VISA powered Universal payment wallet. Download today
Bank 24/7 through a widespread network of over 5,275 branches and 15,682 ATMs