Limit of Investment
- Minimum Rs. 1000 needs to be invested in one year, after that in multiples of Rs. 100.
- Maximum Rs. 150000 can be invested.
- Deposits can be made any number of times, there is no limit. It can be done in lump-sum or broad manner. All methods are acceptable for deposits.
Tenure: Deposits will be made for 15 years, and deposits will mature 21 years after opening the account.
- For FY 2016-17, interest will be compounded yearly @ 8.6%.
- The Government will announce the quarterly interest rate for every quarter. Interest will be annually compounded.
- Funds deposited on or before 10th of the month for the relevant month will be considered for interest payment.
- Girl child’s Birth Certificate.
- Depositor’s Identity and Residence proof.
SCROLL TO TOP